Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:40 pm
"Only for the moment sweetheart..." He looks around and sees no one looking before he kisses her and takes her into the store.
((you wanna be the shop owner? also how long will you be on?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:44 pm
((Yeah thats cool and idk till i get bored actually probably only 15 more minutes if i get lucky))
Zee grins then follows Drake inside. The shop owner stands behind the counter reading a magazine. When he sees them walkin he puts it down, "Hello how can i help you?" the man asks. Zee looks the man up and down and smirks but keeps her head down.

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:47 pm
"Yes i'd like to get my slave here a maids outift she can wear...isn't that right,slave?" He smirks at her as if this was a game,to him it was. like he told her before he like to try and tame the wild one's and to hear he call him master made him excited.

((awww.... sad ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:52 pm
Zee continued to look at the floor, "Yeah right of course master." she kind of spat, "Er ummm I-I mean, Yes Master." she says looking up quickly. The tailor looks at them,"Hmmm relativley tame this one." he says with a grin. "You wish." Zee mutteres  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:57 pm
"Yes,yes it's something i enjoy." He said paying the role well. "Now come on slave he needs to measure you." He grabs her sleeve and pulls her along.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm
Zee tries to 'fight him off' but he's to strong for her. She walks along with him and goes into the tailoring room. "Arms out." the tailor said. Zee sticks her arms and the man takes all her measurments. She tries not to squirm but feels uncomfortable. She looks at Drake as the tailor measures her legs. She makes a face at him to make him smile but then goes back to being a 'slave.' "Well," the slave trader says, "You're all set. The outfit should be ready in a few hours." he says pushing Zee towards Drake. "COme pick them up in about 4 hours." with that the tailor walks out and leaves them alone.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:09 pm
"Thank you..." He grabs zee again and smiles when they get to the car. "Thank you sweetheart..." He leans over and kisses her before driving off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:13 pm
Zee smiles, "My favorite part was when he said i was tame." she grinned and then fastened her seatbelt.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:21 pm
"As if..." He looks at her passionately. "That got me a little excited though i must admit."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:03 pm
She looks up at him, "What the acting part was exciting or me being nice?" she asks him smiling as they drive.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:10 pm
"a little of both if you must know..." He pulls into a fast food drive in and orders some food while they keep up the act again. "But i know you'll be nice anyways." He says as he hands her a burger and fries.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:03 pm
Zee grabs the burger and bites into it, "Whoa this is weird." she says after she swallows, "I ain't never had one before." she eats frie, "Strange." she pauses, "But good."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:21 pm
"Heh heh." He smiles and drives home. "im glad you like it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Zee smiles back at him and finishes her burger. "So when we get home to i gotta put the suit on." she says looking at him, "Is it sluttly?" she asks.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:42 pm
"Depends on how he makes it..." (aka you get to choose) He shrugs and turns back around to go to the maids outfit shop. "It'll be a while till we get there cause of traffic so by the time we get there it'll be time."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff