Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm
|Victoria Curuso|Lady of Demons|Sannin|
User Image

"Well..." She paused and walked up to his desk and placed her hands on it. "I would say it would be very beneficial...and i say that when i saw the gate...it was in bad shape." She said as she looked into Katsuro's eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Katsuro didn't flinch at all, looking right into her tan like eyes. Both Katsuro's eyes were different. One had a blooded red eye, but nothing special at the moment. His other eye was a hyuga eye, a white like void which seems like it could draw the living soul out of people just by looking at it, but in truth would not. On his back was a pair of black angelic like wings which rested on both of his shoulders, not feeling in the mood to extending them into their full size. He didn't even blink as he let out a small grin. "Yeah, I saw how mess up the gate and village is. In truth, I just recently became the Tsuchikage. Other than all that, good choice of words. Then an alliance will be made." He said, taking a some type of paper out of a file, an alliance agreement for Rock and Mist, signing his name on the line. He then rolled it up, rapping a brown ribbon in the middle of the rolled up paper. "Also, tell Yun I said hi. Give him my name as well. Katsuro Kamisama is my name as well." He told her as he waited what her response will be.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 pm
|Victoria Curuso|Lady of Demons|Sannin|
User Image

"Alright...and if you need any help from the Mist, just ask." She winked at him and blew him a kiss that felt almost real, which at the same time she took the rolled paper and suddenly disappeared to the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:50 am
Katsuo notice that she blew him a kiss, but he really didn't feel a thing. There was someone else that he liked and this girl was someone that he didn't. He sign as the aroma would stay in the building for some time. "What a pain..." He told himself as he might as well head back to Mist. He formed a single hand seal as a poof of smoke appeared right at the Kage's chair, a clone was seated as he nodded his head at the user. He then quickly rush to the door as he turn the light off, heading right out the building  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

Isacc would arrive at the office. He knew he was one of the few people in the village who wanted to become a ninja. But Isacc was hoping this new kage would be the one to not only bring the village to greatness, but also help him achieve his dream. Sighing as he stood outside the door, he would speak, quietly to himself as he waited, "Not long friend. Soon our dream will become a reality,"

...I guess its time to start taking back

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm
The clone was somewhat annoyed that he was left to dot he paper work, a stack from his right and left which seem to be never ending tot he clone. The clone then looked up at the door, blinking three times as he was about ready to speak. "Come in!" The clone said with a rough tone as he set the pencil down, his hands together now.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
Iwagakure Ninja

Isacc would turn to face the door, suprised that the kage was in there with the lights out. He would open the door, making his way into the dark office. Once inside, he would speak, to what he believed, was the kage himself. "Mr.Kage sir...while i know you are busy....i wish to be trained as a ninja...in order to help protect this village should i need to.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:58 pm
The clone saw who came in, even if it seems dark in the room, He could see fine. With a snap of his fingers, the lights came on, the room now lighted from the ceiling. "I see, I see. Your name is Isacc right? And to training, I'm only a shadow clone, the real Tsuchikage is at Mist so I can't really help you much but to give you scrolls. Tell me, What is your Rank, element and if you have any kekkei genkais or from a certain clan, that would be nice to know as well." The clone told the boy as a smile appeared on his face. Both eyes were different from the clone. His left eye hold the power of an hyuga, an white void that looked like it could suck in a person's soul. The other was a demonic red looking eye, but nothing really special at the moment.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

Iwagakure Ninja

Isacc remained calm while staring into the eyes of this ninja, speaking clearly as he did, "I am only an academy student for now, i believe my elements are Doton and Raiton, and i am from the Shirogame clan," he would say, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a scroll. As the scroll unraveled, it would summon an 8ft tall puppet, 4ft wide metalic puppet, Barely big enough to stand in the office.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:16 pm
The clone leaned back into the chair as as he set his right hand to next to his mouth while his other hand and arm was resting on the arm stool. His legs were crossed as a smile crept on the clone's face. "Well now, How about an early rank up. Show me that you are capably to preform the three most basic jutsus, The ones that everyone should know already. If you can preform them with ease, I'll rank you up to an genin, then your training will commence." He told the Isacc as the puppet next to him seem to barley fit into the office. A clan that use puppets, he never really met one before and this could be good for his military.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
Iwagakure Ninja

Isacc would sigh, as he would go through the hand-signs for the Henge technique, transforming himself into his puppet.
After this, he would go through another set of hand-signs to perform the Clone technique. There would be a poof of smoke, and next to him would stand a clone. Finally, Isacc would go through a third set of hand-signs, as he would puff away, replacing himself with a chair in the corner of the room. After this, he would turn to the kage, a small smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 pm
The clone nodded his head at Isacc as he fulled out a Rock protector from the shelves in the desk, tossing it at isacc so he could catch it. "Congrats. You are now a genin of Rock." He told him as the clone stood up from the chair. Katsuro was a tall person, about 6 feet and his body looks kind of skinny, but still had muscles on him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
Iwagakure Ninja

Isacc would catch the rock protector, as he would then tie it around his left arm. He would then turn to The kage, as he would return his puppet to its scroll.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm
Katsuro walked over to Isacc as a scroll was in his left hand. The scroll itself was colored brown as he lend it to Isacc. "This scroll contains Doton of genin and below. Since I'm only a clone, I must stay at the office. Why don't you train in the training grounds until the Tsuchikage comes back." The clone said as he walked back to his chair, sitting his bottom back into the chair.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image
Iwagakure Ninja

Isacc would let the scroll fall into his left hand. He would then nod at the clone, and make his way out of the office. He would first make a detour to the library to pick up any Puppeteering scrolls the village might have.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games