Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 pm
Massasooni watched Luna with an eyebrow raised. She obviously needed to deal with the uncle so he didn't go to stop her... He of course noticed that the shadows rustled around her, which is what made his eyebrow rise in the first place, but decided not to really speak. He walks to the window and looks out to the figure outside. He could just the outline of the man that was casted from the moon's glow. He had to be sure she didn't get in trouble, never know what someone has and how Luna would handle it... in any case, he had to keep an eye out to be sure she's positively safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm
She walked to her uncle"Your not allowed here you b*****d!"

"Ah theres my little demon witch. Tell me luna does your back still hurt? Do you remember those nights you were in the cell?"

Luna eyes darken more.She remembered but she wouldn't tell him that"No it doesn't"She walked up and lifted a hand letting her instincts kick in as a shadow sword appears.She strikes at her uncle who blocks the attack and stroke back with a witches dagger that was hers that he stole  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 pm
Massasooni saw that Luna had gained a sword of shadows now, and also noticed that the Uncle had blocked it with a dagger. Of course, Massasooni was tempted to jump in, but knew now was no time for him to jump in... Luna would tell him not to and the Uncle may take that time Luna is distracted on him jumping in to his advantage… He watches with his arms lowered. “Come on, Luna… don’t let him get inside your head...” He thought with his fists clinched.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 pm
Luna saw her dagger then looks at her uncle with cold eyes.She attacked again this time gettin a direct hit to his arm cutting it really deep and took her dagger"Never use a witches dagger against the witch that blessed it"She lifted her dagger and mummers a spell that cuased lightning to strike the dagger"I owe you for the scars on my back"She attacked again and stabbed him with the dagger which causes him to fall to the ground and seizer. She stood back and watched. She knew that he wouldn't die from that. Only removing his heart and head would truely kill him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:16 pm
Massasooni tilts his head some before walking from the window to the door. He opened the door and looked out to ask "What you going to do with him?..." He would ask a bit about the daggers, he couldn't really hear a word from inside, but decides that's best to be asked once the mood has turned more... normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:28 pm
"Kill him and destroy his body"her voice was cold. She leans down and used the dagger to cut his chest open then she ripped his heart out enjoying his scream of pain. She uses the element of fire to destroy the heart then she used the shadow sword to cut his head off and did the same with the head. She looks at the blood and body. She uses fire and shadow without really thinking about it and destroyed to body uncle.She moves back once her anger was gone she felt sick. She never much cared about blood. She closed her eyes"Hail to the tower of the north power of mother and earth hear my plea. Hail to the tower of the east power of air and live hear my call. Hail to the tower of the south power of fire and passion hear my cause. Hail to the tower of the west power of water and salvation hear my truth"She opens her eyes and looks up. The elements formed around her even light and shadow"Take this soul of one that deserves to never be born. Bind it to your will to keep it from harming others. Keep it from seeking me a child of the order of the witches of the moon and sun and star...Demon I am now but still of the order do I live by...This is my will so moto it be" Soon the elements vanish and so did the spirite of her uncle. She fell to her knees weakened  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:42 pm
Massasooni watched Luna with an eyebrow raised. This new display from Luna taking form in front of him, not that he hasn't seen such a thing happen before... more of seeing this new part of Luna use elements and shadows and light as well. He then quickly walks over, seeing Luna fall to her knees. He falls to one knee to place a hand on her shoulder and ask "You alright?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:50 pm
Luna was breathing hard. She was very pale and her eyes a pale blue"I will be in a while.... I over did it this time...."She closed her eyes. her fingers were still wrapped around the hilt of her dagger  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:00 pm
Massasooni nods. "Yeah... I know that should of took a lot out of you." He said before finally looking to her eyes and seeing they were pale. He thought a second before saying "I... I'm going to have to stay with you... watch you while your... weakened..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:08 pm
She smiles"I would like that...I never had a protector before"She looks at her dagger then"I am still a witch even though I am a demon..This dagger was given to me by my mother who was a witch.Its been with me since I was a child...With it I can bind anything elements to it and use to do as I will to my enemies or anything I need to do...Now I have to clean it....and bless it..."She falls forward passing out  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:15 pm
(Got to go..might be on later maybe not)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 pm
((Alright, cya.))

Massasooni nods a bit as he listens. He then sees Luna start to fall forward, in which he swiftly catches and picks her up. He slowly stands and looks down at Luna as he walks with her in his hands into her house, to the bed, and genteelly sets her down in it. He then walks to the door, closes it, and locks it before returning by the bedside and sitting down on the floor to lean his head back against the bed. He closes his eyes and sighs, feeling a bit odd.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:34 pm
Luna was sleeping. Her body relaxing and regaining energy. She was dreaming.She was a little girl playing in a field all by herself in rags.She didn't care that she was barely coverd. the only thing of value on her was the lunar dagger on her waist that he mother gave her. She heard noise and turns her head and looks up to see her mothers family and what she supposed was her father family. She tilts her head smiling even though she knew they hated her. She heard one hiss"look at the moon child. So pure it sickening"Another spoke"That it is. Her protector is here"They grin and she palens..She turns and runs home to her mother only to find her trying to give birth. Luna tries to help her knowing the others wouldn't enter a witches drewling. She felt her mother stroke her hair"Lunaya if things go wrong....run and never come back""No mama I am not leaving...they will kill me"She cried low then new her little brother was born stillborn and her mother was bleeding.A man in black enter.It was her uncle. He killed her mother and she cried out again"NAY!"She attacked her uncle only to get grabbed by the throat and dragged out and to a place called pagon point. He drops her laughing and she kicked him and get up and jumps off the cliff side into the water.She swims to shore shaking. She get out and goes to her cave.She put her dagger in a secret place before returning to bury her mother only to see the house was burnt down.Tears fall.She made a sound as she sleep like she was holding back a cry. Tears roll down her cheeks as she dreams of the nightmare of losing her mother  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:49 pm
Massasooni could hear something from Luna. He looks over to see that there were some tears slowly starting to drip out of her eyes. He takes out a black handkerchief and genially wipes the tears. He didn't want to wake her, because she needed her rest.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:28 am
Luna Kept dreaming but soon it faded to blankness. She slept for many hours and knew she would remember the dream that would not leave her alone. When it was around noon the next day she started to wake feeling confused.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games