Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:59 pm
"Sure maybe i can find some useful things in the market place. First though let me put these girls away."

One by one Vincents dolls came out of the bushes and stood by their master. Vincent put his daggers into the ground once again and removed his mask. He began spinning it like last time, chanting a spell. He waved his hand over it and the mask turned into a portal once again.

"Time to go rest."

The dolls went back into the portal one by one. Animula was last to go in she waved to Campbridge and then hopped into the portal and dissapeared into the abyss.

Vincent waved his hand over the portal and it turned back into his mask. He put his mask back on and put his daggers back on his belt. He stood up a bit shaky still and walked over to his bag. He slung it over his shoulder and waited for Campbridge.

"Lets go."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:04 pm
Campbridge waved at the litle doll that made him a litle sign of the hand. He then walked next to Vincent using his cane. Usualy, he was only using it as some fashion accesories or a way to hide things in it but thise time after that spell, he was happy to have it. he thne waled toward the marketplace. After the litle walk trought the city in the morning he knew where that was
((To the Marketplace^_^))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:37 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:45 pm
Campbridge enter the house that was used as the clan's base with his hand full of different bag and Vincent following him. He was still laughting from his litle comment in the market. He walked straight to tought the house, to the kitchen then outside in the garder where he let all his bag fall on the ground. "We're baaack!" He said in his good mood tone.
"We baught all kind of vegetable and heabs both medicinal and for cooking. Vincne tthere have the Dirt and Fertiliser's. We wanted to buy some Bushes and Flower to make it pretty buuuuuut our hand where full."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:54 pm
((sorry in like 3 rps gah! lol XD))

Vincent walked through the house and entered into the garden. He set his things down next to Campbridges. He sighed he wasnt one for planting things. Cleaning he didnt mind but gardening wasnt his thing. Plus he felt tired and his mind kept wandering.

"Yeah and im no gardener."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:00 pm
"Oh it's alright I can do it a litle. Well at least the basic I don't mind. I'm sure that Elf girl will want to give a look at it from time to time tough. And maybe your dolls could help us. I'm sure they'll be having fun. Ohhhhh! They would be so cute with litle gardening tools in their hands! "He then stoped in his energie boost. "But not today...I'm kinda tired.." He said in a pout and left the garder, walk trough the kitchen to the loby and sat on the wallet-eating couch. He lied on it, removed his hat and put it on his cane and start playing with them. Yep, an other mood change. he usualy wasn't that bad with them but the litle magic thing he did with Vincent sooner today had secondary effect that would last until he went to sleep....wich was not right now.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:09 pm
Vincent was confused as all s**t at the way Camprbidge was acting. He shrugged and shook his head. He headed back into the house and walked to the room with the couch in it. He leaned against the doorway of the room. His arms crossed over his chest.

"Youre acting a bit strange... I have to ask you did you mean what you said back there in the marketplace?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:16 pm
"Uh? I'm acting strange you say?" Answered Campbridge not really looking at vincent since he was busing making his hat spin on his red can. "Sorry, I guess its just mood change from the over exusting magic we did with that tree...It happen from time to time when I use too much power don't worry... " He told him in almost boredom. But then he stoped playing with his can and hat and sat on the couch and looked at his friend after that last one made that coment.
"I ment every single words I said" He the tols Vincent looking at him but trying to dodge the eyes. He start blushing again after he realised what exactly he told him.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:30 pm
Vincent shut the door behind him and put his bag and daggers down near the door. He walked over to Campbridge and sat down next to him on the couch.

"Its okay, I just had to be sure.."

He said as he removed his mask. His eyes were half closed, as he stared at his mask. He wanted to kiss Campbridge but he didnt move not yet anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:42 pm
Campbridge Smiled at his friend who just removed his mask. He lend a hand foward touching Vincent's cheek. "It's such a shame you have to hide your pretty face away." He gently wishpered before putting a litle kiss on the other's cheek. He then slowy gave and other one closer to the man's mouth, then and other one even more closer until his lip's touch Vincent's.
"I'm sorry..I couldn't resist. I'll understand if you don't like me." He said smilling and not really being sorry. He just wanted Vincent to say something.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:46 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:50 pm
Vincent tossed his mask to the floor and grabbed Campbridge. He kissed the man passionately, his heart racing.

"I like you thats why ive been quiet."

His eyes turned ebony once agian his darkside came back to the surface. He pushed Campbridge onto his back and kneeled over him. His legs between the other mans and his hands on either side Campbridges head. He let his hair loose from its ponytail. His ahir fell in his face as he kissed Campbridge again. His hand going to the mans throat.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:51 pm
((Shutup Kenton blaugh Let me enjoy me Yaoi blaugh For once Im not the madman killing everyone... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:58 pm
((Be sure to keep it PG-13 you xd ))

Okay, that was cetainly moving a litle faster then he taught it would. Of course he wasn't to complain but...He didn't really want it to happen here...right now...with both Ven and Cadwallander just five or six meter away from them. He returned Vincents kiss, hell he loved it! but at the same time his hand that was on the edge of the couch start looking for Vincent's mask...Just in casse...  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games