Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:33 pm
bothgirls looked at eachother and giggled "im cantrix tatiana" the blond one said as janesa smirked "im princess janesa but call me princess and i will rip your heart out and feed it to my wolf" the darker looking one said as tatiana smield at janesa "jenny gentle"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:41 pm
"that would be fun i have wanted to see my own heart and not someone who was just killed"he said in a darker tone "and tatiana that is a lovley name" he said still in the dark tone "so what you two doing out here?"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:48 pm
janesas fists clenched softly since her anger was somthing she had trouble keeping intact... especially when told to be gentle as tatiana spoke her voice high and sweet and like a song "we are out here because it is our favriote place in the whole school barely anyone comes here so we dont have t act normal" she said as janesa nodded softly and tatiana spoke again "jenny you planning on talking?" "i`d rather be bck where i belong" she said coldly as tatiana smiled "sorry jenny but you cant remember" "yes i remember" jasnesa said her voice light and airy but with a sexy edge  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 pm
"a graveyard your favriote place i would like to be on a battlfield more screams and blood but the dark has always been like a home to me and why can't you go were you belong" he said looking at the two girls but with the dark tone starting to lighten up  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 pm
both girls smirked " a battle field is no match from where im from "they said at the same time as janesa whimpered softly "i cant go back without being forced to become queen" she said her eyes showing slight fear at being depended on she hated that as her eyes became cold "and i refused so i came here"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:13 pm
"why would you not want to be queen you seem to fit into that sort of thing" he said hopeing he did not screw up and make one of them mad  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:17 pm
janesa growled her eyes flashing "i would not i would hate being in charge of every one and all that" she snapped as tatiana touched janesa shoulder "jenny calm your not going to be queen you are not going to be held responsible when your mother comes back"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:26 pm
"oh inside family fighting i guess" he said still trying not to make her mad "i am going to say thing even though you might kill me you both are lovely young girls but you act like your alone so far" he said takeing his helment off  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:29 pm
both girls held eachothers hands so they didnt attack him "no my family is mostly male wel all male but me and my sisters... my older sister is a whore my younger sister who is 5 is starting to be a whore and ya" tatiana said simply as janessa shurgged "my family we rule a whole planet that is constantly attacked and are all evil with constant assassinations going around and thr queen gets in trouble while the king gets rewards"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:41 pm
"i can see that i am overstaying my welcome here you can attack me if you wish"he said geting ready for anything that they would do "you said your older sister is turning into a whore.. ya i better not say that out loud" he said trying not to laugh  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:48 pm
bith girls couldnt help but smile "no her older sister is a whore and her younger sister is turning into one while tatiana is still a virgin... for the most part" janessa said as tatiana playfully pushed janessa who pushed her back "that was so princess elizabeth wasent killed by my older sister because she wanted her boyfriend... well apperantly was her boyfriend" she sais as they both giggled at the memory  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:57 pm
"virgin not a word used lightly truth be told i myself am still one most of my younger life was eather fighting or helping out but i could care less when she comes she come" he said looking janessa  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:04 pm
the girls looked at eachother smiling "im our families it is a word you could be put in jail for being after ten" they said together knowing they should both be dead  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:14 pm
"so if you have not had sex before your ten your put in jail" he said starting to look at the stars"sounds fun"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 am
both girls grinned at eachother "no jail at 7 exucation at 10" they said simply "and exucationn is uhh not pleasant" they added giggling  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games