Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naughty Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm
Chaos smiled and caught the feather twisting in his fingers
with were sharp iron claws
" Sorry..." Chaos said smiling as he stepped back
and tossed the feather at a tree and watched as a blue blood ran from his cut palm he snickered and leaned against a tree watching the one boy
" Can we please not be violent..." Chaos asked as he twirled his long claws with a crossed smile on his face

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:17 pm
"lena just play along ok" he said as he looked at lena then felt pench as the bullet hit his kevlar "damian i screwed your sister" he said giveing a grin that would fool anyone  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm
Lili fell to the ground, she held her neck gasping for air. "Damian, Damian please snap out of it" she mumbled and grabbed his hand lightly trying to get him to listen. Skeletons started to surround Lili but backed away when Lili started to tear up. "Please, Please snap out of it. Go back to the happy-go-lucky Damian I knew before this whole thing started." She held his hand a little tighter  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Damian was about to send another wave of energy towards the boy when Lili grabbed his hand. He glared at her with his emotionless dimgray eyes and was about to punch her, but hesitated. He froze when he heard John, his eyes transforming back to furious silver. "I leave for five minutes and you do this?!?!" he yelled and looked at John. He paused, remembering everything and looked around. "Wh-What...?" he mumbled and looked at Lili then backed away. He growled and grabbed his head, trying to fight Johan's control.

Lena blinked at John and felt herself blush behind her mask.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:39 pm
The skeletons saw that there was a gap between their mistress and the 'boy whom she talked about 24/7' or at least thats how they knew of him. The skeletons made there way towards Damian but Lili lifted her hand, the skeletons stopped. "Please dont hurt him" Lili said quietly and one helped her up. "Damian" she studdered and took an uneasy step towards him. she wanted to help but had no idea how. She reached her hand out, her finger lightly touching Damian's hand. Lili stepped back and held her own head. All of his memories and dreams had flashed inside her head. She gasped a little at what she saw. She clenched her fist a little but stood straight again trying to control herself. "Damian, please. Fight him off. Please remember us all. Stop this fighting." she tried to sound calm but her head started hurting again. more of Damian's memories flashing in her head. She placed a hand on her forehead and made a small noise of pain but she didnt falter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:40 pm
"yep i did she is going to have my kid now" he said as he got lena up and put his rm around her "you can yell at me later" he said to lena softly then looked at damian still grining  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:42 pm
((whoa, i think someone hijacked my Chaos charecter. oh, and Nikolai is still on stage.))
Nikolai looked at Johan, his eyes a dark purple. "Your next" he said as his voice echoed.
Taboo laughed. "your move, Iris"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 pm
( Sorry i didn't know their was someone named chaos i could change it??)
Chaos chuckled and sat down on the ground  

Naughty Detective

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:50 pm
Iris gave a small sigh and looked to her little drone with a smirk. "i don't have to do anything right now.... he's handling it..." she chuckled, a bit of blood comign out of her mouth from her laughing. "but if you really want me to...." she rolled her eyes and extended a hand towards the second version of Terrence, a wave of Time Energy coming from it and going in all directions.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:50 pm
Johan took a deep breath and returned to his normal form, knowing that he'd already lost. "Not this time." he told Nikolai before opening a shadow portal. "Farewell." he said and retreated.

Lena sighed and took her mask off. She put on a convincing smile and leaned her head against John's soldier. "Oh yeah, we're totally in love." she giggled. Forgive me, Nick, she pleaded in her mind.

Damian groaned and moved away from Lili. A girl he hasn't seen in around a year just showed up, his sister and a German were together now, and a voice in his head kept trying to control him. "Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" he yelled and wrapped his wings around him. His wings kept changing from ash gray to snow white every second.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Naughty Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:53 pm
Chaos tilted his head to the side and bowed
" I'm having so much fun..." Chaos said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:56 pm
((yeah, mine is labled after an actually charecter soo...)
chaos jumped from the rafters and went to lena. "um...Lena...you might wanna move away from Nikolai for a little bit...." he said and drug her away.
Nikolai looked at Lena. "You....your were trying to hurt my family...." he said and took a step torwards her. "your not going anywhere." he said threatengly  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:58 pm
john smiled when she did that then he saw johan retreat he was going to follow but stoped he then looked at damian "calm down at least some one you hate is dead"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm
Lena blinked in surprise and looked at Chaos. "What did I do?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Naughty Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm
( No problem)

Darkness smiled and looked at the group with a smile on his face
" Why..." Darkness muttered  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games