Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Ying quickly rapped the jacket around him and left out the door the chill of the wind lessened by the jacket, Ying then got a mobile phone out and pressed it to his ear after calling a number. "Yeh, Aurora were I'm coming home, sprinklers went off, get the hair dryer and towel ready, oh and also I'm bringing home a friend that ok by you?....Great see you in a few minuets then, turn up the boiler and put the fire on as well please, thanks...yeh that's all Aurora." Ying then put his phone away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:24 pm
Kit was almost running to keep up with Ying. "who-who was that." The little fox's curiosity had gotten the best of him and he couldn't hold back the question.  

Kit_Klawson

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:29 pm
"my personal bodyguard and personal butler....a bit like Artimas Foul has in that book series of his, he's a bit...foreign a should say, well practically far from here, you'll see what i mean once you meet him, and i can slow down for you if you want just say" smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:05 pm
Kit had started to pant while trying to keep up. "No *pant* I gotta try to *pant*" Finally he gave up. "*pant* Please do." He slowed his pace in an attempt to catch his breath. "So *pant* how close are we?"  

Kit_Klawson

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 pm
Axel frowned and shook his head. He wasn't sure what had just happened, but he wasn't about let things get blown out of proportion. He frowned grabbed Miles shoulder. "We don't need some useless brawl breaking out. "His eyes narrowed. "Whatever she did its in the past. Let it go and move on."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 pm
The new being stared at axel, panting heavily as a slight black aura surrounded it, "It needs...to be punished..." The being stared up into ceiling lights, "It...is not....safe here...He does not....wish for you....To be...Harmed....But...If you do not...Leave...You will....Perish"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:47 pm
Axel growled, his electric blue eyes began to burn and turned neon red. "Your not Miles... Are you like me?" His claws gripped harder into the things shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:00 pm
the being quickly reversed Axels hold and grabbed him from behind. It dug its claws deep within Axel's shoulders then violently rammed him into a wall leaving a large indentation, "Miles....Is my...Puppet...I am...In control" It then released him and began walking after Akira.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:14 pm
Axel chuckled and got to his feet, but no wounds showed. "Is that all you got? thats pathetic." He grinned and began walking after him. "You're a complete wuss." He said egging him on. "Your nothing like me I guess, I'm stronger."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 pm
When the being had attacked him, it never meant to do any actual harm to Axel, but now, It was about to go all out. The creature stoped in its tracks and turned to face him, it breathed heavily for an unknown reason. Then without warning the being lunged at him at an incredible speed and slashed at his chest and face.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

EmoFoxxeh

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 pm

User Image
[Character]Name:Anya Moshima
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Demonic Vixen

*steps into the building looking around nervously*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:45 pm
(the school day ended sweetheart)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 pm
((For us it did, the fights happening after class. She can rp through her day if she wants.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:02 pm
Axel leaned back dodging the claws. Then brought his foot up and sending it on a collision course with the creatures jaw.  

MrTomGero

EmoFoxxeh

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

[[for and F.Y.I. Since i'm a NEW studnet i'm going to talk to the principal about enrolling so maybe think before blurting - .-]]

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games