Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 pm
Yuchika Hiro

It's time to let everything out, to grow stronger...
User Image
Hiro nodded, crossing his arms. "I was always too weak around you, I always had to give into you, even before I left, you dont even deserve...to wear that ring around your neck." He said darkly, this wasn't Hiro, this was all that Hiro tried not to be, his darker intentions rising above everything else. "You were about to leave me, right?, you were going to give me back that ring, ever since Nikolai professed his love, you looked at me differently, you looked at me with regret." Hiro looked at the ring twirling around her neck. "No matter what..." He walked closer, closing his eyes. "You always loved him more." He said calmly.

Even if it means killing everything inside of me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena glared at Hiro after he told her what he thought. "You know that's not true." she said. "You know I loved you more than anyone." she said and gripped the dangling ring. "But he was there for me when I needed someone.... when you couldn't be there." she said. "That look I always gave you was guilt, Hiro, because I knew that I'd just keep falling for you each time we talked." she said and took another step back from him.

((You'll never guess what I'm cooking! >:] ))

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:29 pm
( You're cooking bacon. >W> )

Shinzo awoke in a hospital, bandaged and bruised. Must have participated in another shoot out. Things always got dangerous around town at night lately. Whether it was the common thug or members of the color gangs, it was happening around lately. So many of them everywhere strapped even sometimes with military weapons. Oh well...

He sat up in his bed, lighting up a cig and having a puff, looking outside the window and seeing the dark and rainy streets.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:37 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro growled, getting abit of a headache. "Then why...Did you leave me, the day before I left, can you answer me honestly, it doesn't matter if we got back together soon after, I want to know why." Hiro looked down. "Your lucky though, that I cant kill you." He said softly, opening his eyes. "Because if I did, I wouldn't forgive myself, im too much of a softy." He said.

((ramen))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:44 pm

((I wish I had some bacon emo Es Ramen))

Lena looked at him for a while then looked away. "Honestly... I can't really answer that." she said softly with a sad chuckle. "Each time I chose to be with one of you, the other would come and start messing with my decision. I originally meant to be with neither of you, see if that would help a little, but Nikolai's brother sort of... made the decision for me." she said, remembering that time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro looked back at Lena. "Im done with love." Hiro said, the blackness retracting away from his eyes, but they were still purple. "In the end, somebody always gets hurt." He said, remembering Serenity and Yumaki, and when Serenity slipped Hiro a love potion, he sounded abit like the old Hiro now, and the darkness retracted from him.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 pm
Shinzo got up from his bed, removing his hospital gown and placing on his casual outfit as always. Stepping out of his room with all his weapons in tack, he noticed the bodies of many unconscious and seriously wounded guests, nurses, and doctors everywhere.

" Someone must have been....extremely pissed. Unforgivable. "

Removing a .45 M1911 from his hoodie pocket, he walked around for awhile to see what was going. Finally, he happened upon a familiar face. That girl Lena from awhile ago. She was in that fight awhile back. Guess she gets in a lot of trouble.
Shinzo had the gun cocked, aimed straight at the angry man.

" It's a contradiction to beat the wounded in a hospital. It's a good thing your near one so my lesson wont be that dangerous. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro smirked, turning to see the man. "Go ahead...Shoot." He said softly, ignoring Lena as he turned to face the man, putting his hands in the air. "More people will be hurt if you dont," He stated.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 pm

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you, Hiro." Lena apologized quietly and pulled the ring off, breaking the necklace. "I guess I don't really deserve this, huh?" she said with a sad smile until she heard the sound of a gun being cocked. She turned and blinked when she saw Shinzo pointing a gun at Hiro. "Sh-Shinzo! Don't shoot!" she said and got between them just in case.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro laughed, hearing the necklace break. "Keep the ring, I dont care, if it means anything to you." He put his hands down when Lena got between them, he honestly didn't know what to do or say at this point.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Shinzo tilted the gun to the ground for a moment.

" Aw...it's no fun if you accept it..."

He aimed the gun back at him, preparing to give a good bullet to his gut.

" The point is us ******** up is to accept the fact we made a mistake and continue. We aren't suppose to be able to do everything perfectly less we lose the creativity that makes us human. "

He held the pistol tightly but with a calm manner.

" We can learn the lesson here without putting you in the hospital. It's your decision. "

He ignored Lena getting in the way.

" Please move. I'm saving more lives than you think, even his. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:29 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro looked at Shinzo. "I'd avoid the hospital and go straight to the cemetary, but, it's never that easy." He said, his eyes turning back to red. "I wish things could go that simply, but I dont feel like fighting right now, or taking a bullet. " He said calmly.

((Your signature is as true as they come.))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:36 pm
" Hmm....fair enough. "
He noted, placing the gun back into your pocket.
" I think you might be starting to understand what I'm trying to get you to learn. Whether you fully live up to it is your own decision. Not mine. It's not like these rubber-tipped bullets will make you learn something. "
He said, chuckling a little.

( Watching Black Lagoon and listening to Wu-Tang Clan at the same time can do many things. Well, that and playing Metal Gear Solid 3. =3=
Also, props on your sig. Durarara is a good anime. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm
Yuchika Hiro

User Image
Hiro looked at Lena, sighing. "Once again, I need to speak with you later Lena, meet me at the Demons Plain when your ready." He said, black feathers engulfing him, after he dissapeared, a box was on the floor, the contents were a new wedding dress, the same as before, just without the bow.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Lena moved her arm in front of her face when Hiro disappeared then looked down at the box. She knelt down and opened it, a little surprised to see the exact same wedding dress she has, or had. Right now, her current one's skirt was ripped to shreds and just went down to her knees, one of her sleeves was lost, and the other sleeve was ripped in half. "I'm going to take a good, long nap after this." she grumbled to herself and got back up, box in her arms. She started heading out of the hospital when the heel of her shoe broke, making her trip and face-plant onto the ground. Oh, happy days! she thought and pondered whether she should get up or not.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games