Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 pm
"Pervert."

Tsuliria sat up before glancing at Jazz hugging her arms over her chest scooting away from him a little.
She reached up and taking hold of her hair noticed it had gone back to it's original black color, she also noticed she was back in her outfit. Seeing that she pulled the bottom of her outfit down letting off a small sigh.
"I trust you didn't do anything to me while I was asleep?" She questioned arching a brow at him.

To her surprise she wasn't that upset with him, she considered just ripping off a limb rather than killing him for his wandering eyes.
She shrugged her shoulders dismissing it as fatigue.
She looked around feeling something familiar about the area.
"Jazz....we died didn't we?"

"Why yes you did!"
Tsuliria turned seeing Reaper seated on a throne of skulls clapping his hands with a toothy grin on his face.
The arm rests were composed of human arms and there was a large red skull on the top of the chair.

A large black door stood behind Reaper, purple lines decorated the side of it and a red winged demon statue rested on top of the door.
Reaper stood up and stretched before looking at the two.
"Watching you two sleep actually made me a little sleepy. You two were so adorable."

Tsuliria's eye twitched at the thought of Reaper watching her sleep, but she pushed her disgust down and spoke.
"Reaper....what's going on?"

Reaper reached up and rubbed the side of his head as his eyebrow shot up, he looked around surprised Tsuliria hadn't caught on to their location.
He pointed over to a man impaled on a bed of spikes being lowered into lava as he screamed for help.

"You're in the underworld. I dragged you two here after you destroyed each other."

Tsuliria's body twitched instinctively before she looked around, the screams started reaching her ears as she found Reaper was correct.

"That's another thing though, that fight was sure explosive. I was waiting for you two to hurry up and die. Best part of the job is the face when you tell someone they died."
"Why did you do this?"
"Hello...I'm Death. Who did you think you were going to see? Blame Luck for your misfortune not me."
Reaper sat back on his throne of skulls and rested his fist on his chin.
"Well...that and another reason of course."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 pm
Inae watched as Kalan performed his... actions. Shaking her head lightly, a small sigh escaped her lips. "Mirela." She kept her attention back on the area behind her, feeling a tiny bit of emotion pull at her heart. "Stop."

Mirela stopped as Inae directed. "What's going on?" Upon seeing the aftermath of a large struggle, she had decided not to go any further anyways.

Inae climbed down from Mirela's arms, falling down onto the ground. Rising to a stand, she wearily brushed off her dress. "I'll wait right here for you. You might want to go back and check on that idiot man of yours. Things didn't look to good as we ran."

"W-What...?" Mirela turned her head back to peer over her shoulder. Her eyes grew wide, her face paling. She knew in her heart that something wasn't right. "Kalan..." Seeing the barrier that Pet had put up, Mirela lightly bit down onto her lip, releasing it a moment later. "Inae, please hold this for me..."

As much as Inae didn't want to, she accepted Love into her arms as Mirela placed it there. "Don't take too long. Remember I'm st--"

"Still going to kill me. I know. I promised you a fight... I just... I have to see if he's alright..."

"Then go. The sooner you get over to that idiot the better." Inae averted her gaze from her sister, sitting down on the cold ground to rest. "Now. Before I change my mind."

Mirela gave a slow nod, feeling her heart grow heavy. She took off in the direction that she had just left. 'Kalan... Kalan please be alive... I ran... Why... Why did I run, why...' She continued to run, and soon enough reached the barrier that Pet had placed. Slowing to a stop, tears began to stream down Mirela's face as she pounded her fists against the barrier, her heart racing rapidly within her chest. "Let me in! Damn it! Damn it let me in!"

Her words left her mouth in yells and cries. She continued to pound on the barrier in desperation. "Kalan! Kalan!" Mirela's screams soon became strained, her knees grew weak. "Let me in! Please... Please let me in!" The woman's body began to tremble lightly. "I beg of you! Please... Please let me in!!"

Inae sighed to herself as Mirela took off. "Such a foolish woman... Leaving your heart open so carelessly..." Her emerald eyes softened slightly. 'Once she experiences the excruciating pain of heartbreak... Then she'll understand. A closed heart is the best way to avoid something so foolish and worthless as love...' Setting down Love to her side, Inae returned her cards to her pouch before removing The Lovers. 'How you two are able to handle it... I'll never know.' Shaking her head, Inae turned her attention to the direction of the capitol. 'You're so naïve, Mirela... Perhaps I can do one kind thing as your sister... I can prevent you from experiencing such pain with your death. That's all you get, though... A fair exchange. Revenge for killing our father, liberation from further pain.'

Mirela kept her attention locked forward, still continuing to pound her fists against the barrier. She desperately wanted to be by Kalan's side, and the fact that she wasn't able to was practically tearing her heart to pieces. "P-Please...!" Mirela eventually shut her eyes tightly and dropped down onto her knees, her trembling legs unable to keep her body supported. "Please..." Her words were now whispers. "Please... Please let me in... Kalan... Kalan please... I... " She cut herself off and slowly opened her eyes slightly, her breathing becoming soft.

'Please... Please be alright...'

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 pm
"That man is the least of your worries young one."

Zeros walked from the shadows, his white hair blowing in the morning winds. As he walked towards Mirela and Pet, his retrieved a small piece of paper from his robe. Meanwhile, Akina jumped from a nearby building next to the unconscious Kalan, a soft sigh leaving her.

"Idiot..."

"Being the emissary of Birth I thought you would like to know, The envoys are no more."

Presenting Mirela with the small piece of paper, Zeros turned slowly walking away as he nodded to Akina.

If you see the weapon, give him that paper.....as for you, You're the last defense here on earth, Jazz and Tsuliria may not make it through their fight in the underworld, so prepare for the worst."

With one last smirk, Zeros vanished, leaving Akina with the group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz slowly stood, trying to wrap his mind around the situation. As he looked around, he noticed the walls were moving, their flesh like appearance a little offsetting. The screams that filled the room flowed from the massive flaming door behind them, this was the gates to hell. Brushing off his jacket, Jazz looked at Tsuliria then to Reaper.

"What exactly is going on Reaper? Why are we here and not down there? And how did I get my jacket back?"

Jazz' eyes flashed a bit as he attempted to summon his light. To no avail, there was no real reaction. He wasn't used to being a spirit and not exactly sure how to use his powers in this state. As he struggled to work with his powers, he never took his eyes off of the deity of the damned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 pm
Pet closed her eyes and kept the barrier up keeping Kalan's orders, other than Kina he was the sub holder of the contract. With Kina unconscious he was temporary controller.

Kalan's hand twitched as Zeros and Akina appeared, his eyes opened as news reached his ears about Tsuliria and Jazz.
He tried to get his body to respond but found it wouldn't listen to him.
His body responded to him once Zeros left and he slowly stood up coughing a few times before looking over at the body of Kervani.
He covered his mouth and looked away as the memories flew back into his mind, he looked past Akina and looked towards Mirela.

He smiled and held his hands up as he started walking towards her, he crossed his arms once he reached the barrier.
"Hey where did your energy go? Does no one listen to me. Show me that Raging Soul hidden in there. We won why are you upset?"
Kalan made a fist and chuckled a little bit.

Kina's eyes fluttered open before she sat up and looked around, she put her hand to her head trying to recall what happened.
Pet looked at Kina and started to let the barrier down, however her actions were halted by a flash of darkness.
Her eyes widened as Kina hands were grabbed and forced behind her back by Flora. Pet looked up to meet Flora's blank gaze, a flash came from her eyes before Pet's eyes went blank.
Flora glanced back at Akina and forced a clear barrier to glow between her and Mirela, it wouldn't hold her but it was meant to slow her down.

Kailos appeared and taking hold of Kalan's head slammed his face into the barrier before turning and hurling him into the distance.
He laughed as Kalan screamed as he flew down the street sliding along the ground a few blocks away.
"Don't mind us," Kailos said glancing back at Akina. "Just came to borrow someone."

Kailos turned back towards Mirela and placed his hand on the barrier. He leaned forward and spoke just loud enough for her to hear.
"You.Lose."
He chuckled before jumping away in the direction he threw Kalan, Flora released Kina and vanished from sight causing Pet's eyes to return and the barrier to fall.
Kina glared in the direction the two went.
"Pet I'm going after them."

Pet stood up and shook her head, she pointed at Mirela and Inae.
"I'll go after them, I can track Kalan's scent. You stay here with Mirela."
Kina started to object when Pet sprinted away from the group running after Kailos and Flora.
The barrier in front of Mirela dissipated at Pet's departure, Kina looked in the direction Pet went before looking at Mirela.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria stared at Reaper as Jazz asked the questions in her mind, minus the jacket.
Reaper put his hands behind his head and crossed his legs, a small sigh came from him before he spoke.
"I gave you your jacket back, after I used it to clean up a mess at the nearby tavern of course."

Reaper smiled and looked over at Jazz before continuing.
"You're wearing enough liquid to drown a horse, not all of it is drink."

Tsuliria glared at Reaper and he waved his hand for her to calm down, however it only proved to push her anger further as he smiled as he did so.
"To explain the situation, thanks to my family along with Zeros and Akina my plan has been thwarted. It won't be long before punishment is delivered upon me, I thought I could at least take out Birth before they got to me. I mostly blame Luck."

Reaper stood up and brushed off the back of his pants before walking towards the two his smile fading.
He stopped a few feet away from them and looked at Tsuliria, his eyes let off a faint red glow as she noticed a tinge of sadness in it.
"I'm glad that you won't share my fate."
"What?" Tsuliria said uncomfortable at the look in his eyes.
"When I heard you wanted to kill your sister...I saw a little me in you. I didn't want you to lose your sister....I've gone too far to just apologize and make up now. You however don't have to worry about that."

Reaper walked over to Tsuliria and reaching out pulled her into a hug, Tsuliria flinched when he reached out for her but her eyes widened when he hugged her.
She didn't hug him back but didn't try to resist either.
"I couldn't do this when you were a child...I was afraid I would break you...."
Tsuliria remained silent but her hand twitched as her memories resurfaced...that night...the cloaked figure standing next to her mother's bed.
She had met him back then, that same look in his eyes.

Reaper released Tsuliria and backed away from her before black hellfire circled around his arms.
"Glad I got to save at least one person before the end right?"

He chuckled as he pushed his sadness down and smiled a red glow in his eyes.
"I can't apologize for what happened to you Jazz. So let's skip that part."
The fires from the underworld started circling around Reaper as he crossed his arms and stared at the two envoy's.
"To answer your question Jazz, I want to have a little more fun before I go. The gate behind me will take you back, bodies and all as if you never died."

Reaper grinned and held his hand in front of him forming it into a claw as his blond hair covered one of his eyes, an insatiable blood lust behind his gaze.
"If you can kill me you'll live. If you fail however, I'll take you from limbo and throw you into the flames of hell where you'll suffer eternally."

Reaper raised his hand causing the ground below them to rumble before lifting and going through a giant hole above them.
The ground continued to fly before coming to a stop in what seemed to be a giant arena.
There were hundreds of seats but no one sat in them, and on the far side was a booth where high class demons sat to watch the fights.
There were statues of champions on the far side of each room behind the seats, above them was a large sphere with green hellfire floating around in it.
There were cages around the arena that normally held demonic creatures but they were empty now, the gate to the surface was on the far side of the room.
Reaper snapped his fingers causing a wall of black hellfire to consume the door to keep the two from trying to leave.

"Now, let's see if you two can control your fate!"

Souls of the dead started filling the seats, those that have departed cheered into the arena.
Ulior cheered from one end Erala cheering next to him, Amora cheered on along with Nola cheering with her.
Tsuliria's blood and foster parents cheered into the arena with Yolor cheering next to them.
Everyone Tsuliria had encountered cheered for her from the arena, she closed her eyes hearing their encouragement, she wondered if they were illusions.

Tsuliria took one look last look around the arena before looking back at Reaper, darkness circling around her right arm as she glared at him.
"I promised I'd return to her, anyone that get's in the way of that will fall. You're no exception."

Reaper grinned hearing her response and turned towards Jazz, he made a beckoning motion with his hand.
"Show me that light isn't just for show Jazz."
A large burst of dark energy erupted from Reaper before black hellfire circled around him in large pillars.
His bandages unwrapped from his arms revealing the markings
underneath.
"Let's make the finale to this act an explosive one!"

Black pillars of hellfire exploded from the ground and rushed towards Tsuliria and Jazz crisscrossing in their paths towards them.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm
Mirela repressed her anger as Kailos kept Kalan away from her, despite how much her blood had begun to boil at his words. "I've had enough of this..." She muttered, rising to a stand as she wiped her eyes, clutching onto the paper that Zeros had given her. 'Last defense... That means I can't just stand around and let this happen...'

Shaking her head, Mirela made her way over to Kina, her eyes narrowed in the direction that Kailos had gone. "Kina. My little sister... She's back that way. Take care of her, will you? She's weak, and she has a mouth on her, but you should be fine. I'm going to go after them."

"Once an idiot, always an idiot..." Inae muttered to herself, leaning up against the side of a signpost, still holding Love in her arms. "How stupid can you be, Mirela?" Chuckling a little to herself, Inae gathered up her strength and made her way over to Mirela, placing Love back into her possession. "What would you have done once you got there? Whine them to death? It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult of a task for you, but lets not test it." A tiny smirk crossed her lips. "Be glad I brought this back to you. I just don't want you to die... Yet."

As Inae spoke to her, Mirela's angry expression turned into a slightly happy one. Tucking Love under one arm, she leaned down and pet Inae's hair gently, causing the small woman to avert her gaze. "Thank you, Inae... I'll hurry back soon so we can finish what we started. You might be disappointed, though," She smiled faintly. "I have a job to do. I have to stay alive for as long as I can, you know?"

Inae stepped away from Mirela a little. "Oh you're not going anywhere. You're going to stay right here until you calm down a little. If you just go rushing recklessly into battle you'll die, plain and simple. You just said yourself that you need to stay alive for as long as you can. Wait... Wait just a little while longer. After seeing what he can do... He'll be fine." Inae shook her head, unable to believe what she was about to say. "He'll come back if you're patient. Although, I don't know why he would even want to come back to a streetwalker like yourself..." She shrugged a shoulder.

Mirela's eyes softened as she listened to Inae's words. After giving them some thought, she gave a small nod. "Alright, I'll wait, then. You have a point..." Taking a few steps away from Inae, Mirela sat down on the ground and placed Love into her lap. Staring off into the direction that everyone had gone. 'Come back safely... Okay?'

Letting a small sigh escape her lips, Mirela turned her head upwards, gazing up at the sky. She couldn't wait forever... Sooner or later, she would have to get up and go after them. There would be no getting around it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:25 pm
Yama stood up from the fountain, looking around. One by one, the slaughtered demons slowly vanished until there was no remains of them left. Cleaning and putting away his axe, and holding his flask. Dipping his silver flask into the fountain for drinking water, he filled it and closed it off, before he put it away. He sat back down, as if waiting for orders.

"The demons vanished, as if their master died or recalled them...."
"Well, that one man that was here, I can't find his scent anymore...."

"Then he's dead... He must have been defeated by someone even stronger? Maybe Reaper? Na.. That Reaper guy wouldn't save a city. Maybe someone with a vendetta."

"You do have a good reason. Anyway, we need to find out what to do next, before more trouble appears."

Yama closed his eyes, losing himself in his own thoughts, figuring what he needed to do next. He remembered when he met Reaper and received his powers.

"Maybe we should just stick around here, something might happen..."  

Masaruu

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:24 pm
Jazz threw off his jacket as Reaper explained what he had done with it, although it didn't seem to be wet. As his jacket hit the ground another formed on his shoulders as a dumbfounded look came across his face.

"I....guess it's bound to my soul?"

As the three ascended into the arena Jazz put the jacket out of mind and was astonished at the large arena they were now in. Not sure on how to use his powers in this state he knew he was going to be at a severe disadvantage. As he put his all in trying to figure out how to summon his light his eyes met Tsuliria's

"Without my body as a catalyst I can't use my light here."

Not wanting to be a burden to Tsuliria, Jazz did the only thing he could think of to do. Even without his light he was agile, hoping that would be enough he dashed at the deity of death.

"This isn't my smartest idea...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akina walked over to the group as she clung to Jazz' jacket, the one thing that reminded her of her lost son. As her eyes scanned the group, she locked onto Mirela.

"You...You're the emissary right? It's not much but here...seeing as I can't interfere with this war this is all I can offer you."

Akina hesitated as she handed Mirela the one momento she had of her son. The black leather jacket that Jazz held so dear now belonged to the emissary, the last hope of earth.

"Maybe the work my son did is a bright enough beacon to push you on your journey...Please make this world a safer one so that he may come home to rest."

Akina turned as a blue flame caught her eye, a large man carrying a small katana slowly following.

"So....that's the weapon..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven slowly walked out of an alleyway towards the group, his eyes meeting Akina's as he let out a small sigh. Without the protocol Seven was stuck in this form, doomed to incinerate anything he came in contact with. As he came closer, he stopped a few feet from the group.

"Why is the elite guard here if I'm already deployed?"

Seven's words were low as he addressed the group, Akina mostly. As the blue flames rolled from his body his eye caught sight of love, a soft smile forming over his face as he remembered Virtue, his loving, yet crazy, mistress.

"It's none of your concern weapon, how is it you know who I am?"

"Mistress often speculates that one day I will be joining you."

As the two conversated, the sky seemed to turn dark as the below the battle between the envoys and the Reaper raged.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:22 pm
Tsuliria sprinted behind Jazz remaining silent since she couldn't use her darkness too well either.
Reaper grinned as Tsuliria and Jazz drew near, he chuckled before vanishing from view.

He appeared in front of a Jazz and slammed his fist into his stomach before kneeing him in the chin knocking him off his feet. While Jazz's body flew through the air Reaper built darkness into his fist and the moment Jazz came within range Reaper slammed his fist into his back sending him flying towards Tsuliria.
Jazz slammed into Tsuliria sending them tumbling and bouncing off the ground, Reaper appeared in front of Tsuliria as she hovered slightly in the air gritting her teeth.
Reaper brought his foot forward slamming his foot into Tsuliria's stomach sending her flying into Jazz before the two slammed into the wall of the arena.

"Okay...maybe running at him was a bad idea," Tsuliria said coughing.
"You think?"
Tsuliria looked behind her to see Reaper squatting on the edge of the wall before grinning down at them.
A large explosion of black hellfire threw the two back into the center of the arena as Reaper held his hand out.
"This is fun."
A scythe appeared in Reaper's hand as a dark aura enveloped his body, the scythe had a black handle and a black blade on the end of it and seemed to resonate with darkness.

Tsuliria stood up and brushed off her outfit before looking back at Reaper
"He pulled out Greed. This might get messy. Good thing we can take a hit in these forms."

Something tapped Tsuliria on the shoulder, turning she saw Reaper standing behind her before a fist slammed into her stomach as another Reaper appeared in front of her.
The Reaper in front of Tsuliria uppercut her with the top of the scythe sending her flying into the air.
Another Reaper appeared above her and slammed his foot into her back sending her flying back towards the ground.
The real Reaper appeared and extended his hand sending a dark beam of magic out which hit Tsuliria as she fell slamming her into the wall.
"....ow...."

Reaper turned towards Jazz and smiling extended his hand causing a ring of fire to appear below Jazz's feet.
Lifting his hand a pillar of flame erupted from below Jazz.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan slammed against the wall of an alleyway as Kailos walked up to him a red aura circling his arms.
"You don't know how long I've waited for this," Kailos said grinning.
Kalan coughed and stood up before looking at Kailos, his hood was up and his face was hidden but he had a feeling he was smiling at him.
"Waited? What problem do you have with me? I don't remember doing anything to you."

Kailos tilted his head at this before he reached up and placed his hand on the top of hood.
"You seriously haven't caught on yet?"
Kailos pulled down his hood revealing his face, Kalan's eyes widened and he took a step back.
"Y-You?!"
Memories started flooding Kalan's mind as he stared at the smiling face of Kailos.

"L-Lana...."
A man with long blond hair laid on his stomach on the ground in an alleyway.
He looked up his green eyes glaring at a trio of men who smiled down at him. The man's clothing was ripped in different places and grime almost covered his pale face. His hair was messy and ragged and there were bruises on his skin. His cheek and lips were also slightly swollen and blood was running down his face.

The man looked up at a man wearing a red bandanna, who was carrying a struggling women with red hair and twin pigtails.
"Kalan!" the woman yelled looking at him.
One of the men with short blond hair kicked Kalan in his side a few times before spitting on him.
"Leave him alone! He's done nothing to you!" The woman screamed struggling in the man's grasp.
A man on the left smiled down at Kalan, he wore a extravagant white suit and white gloves, he chuckled before he spoke, arrogance in his tone.
"We'll be taking this girl off your hands. Don't worry though, we'll take good care of her for ya."
The men laughed before turning their backs to him, the woman reached out for Kalan yelling his name as they carried her off.

Kalan reached for the men gritting his teeth as his vision started growing fuzzy.
"N-no....L-Lana..."
Darkness surrounded Kalan's vision before his hand dropped as he lost consciousnesses.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:59 pm
Mirela stood and took the jacket with a nod and a thank you. Upon seeing that it belonged to Jazz, Mirela slipped into it, pulling on the sleeves a little. "This belonged to Jazz... You're his mother, then." Mirela smiled faintly, thinking back to her own mother. "I'm sorry for your loss... I'll be sure to take good care of it. As for the world, however... I'll try my best, both for Kalan and for Jazz. Not to mention everyone else in the world." Mirela turned her head and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Opening her eyes once more, Mirela turned to Seven.

"Weapon? Here. This is for you." Mirela handed him the paper that Zeros had given her before taking a few steps away from everyone, keeping her back to them. "Enough waiting. If you all would excuse me I have something that I need to take care of."

Inae couldn't help but smile a little. "Seems like you're level-headed... For the most part. Don't get yourself killed, I mean that." She chuckled before rubbing her arms, feeling a little cold. "Also, hurry up. I hate wasting my time, and waiting on you is definitely a big waste of it."

"Don't worry, I'll come back soon. Don't go anywhere." Mirela turned her head slightly, her bangs falling over her eyes so the only thing anyone could really see was her loving, sincere smile. After a few moments, she turned her head to face forward once again, continuing to smile. "Kina, take care of everyone here, keep an eye on Inae for me." Mirela waved her hand slightly before holding Love and the bow against her chest and took off into the distance, Jazz's jacket fluttering in the wind behind her as she ran.

'Kalan... Hold on a little longer, I'll be there with you soon. I promise.'

Inae shook her head a little bit as she watched Mirela depart. Giving a tiny half-smile, she brought her gaze to the sky above her. 'Perhaps she's not as useless as I originally thought... I may actually regret killing her.' Shrugging her shoulder gently, Inae brought her attention to Kina. "I suppose you'll be following after her?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 pm
Jazz slammed into the wall behind him as the pillar of flames shot off, scorching his clothing. As he reached up and wiped the blood from his face, a Reaper appeared in his face, a sadistic smile adorning his face.

"Oh come on..."

Jazz was thrown into the air as a leg collided with his body, slamming him into another wall, the rubble flying into the arena. As Jazz clenched his torso, he noticed something, his jacket felt heavy, as if he were actually wearing it. As Reaper's onslaught continued, a voice filled Jazz' head.

"Not the best time Birth, trying not to die here."

"Shut up and listen for a minute Jazz. Mirela is wearing your jacket in the real world, Zeros has had this all planned since he got there, you and Tsuliria were to kill each other so that you'd face Reaper and end this war."

As Jazz tried to stand up, a knee met his ribs, burying him deeper into the wall before grabbing him by the collar, throwing him across the arena, a beam of hell fire following. As Jazz hit yet another wall his eyes widened as the beam collided with him. He hit the ground coughing as he tried to push down the pain.

"Right...what does my scheming father have to do with the jacket? and one other thing....IS THIS THE BEST TIME!?"

Birth gave a small sigh as jazz was once again in the air, three towers of hell fire smashing into him. His screams of pain ringing out as his frustration elevated.

"Jazz...she's the only person besides your father that was imbued with your light...remember? If you use her as a catalyst you can use your powers again!"

Jazz smashed into the hard ground rolling to the side as he coughed once again. As he gripped his side he caught sight of the Reaper clone once again hurtling at him.

"How the hell do I use someone as a catalyst if i'm here....oh right the jacket...well...let's try this.."

Jazz snapped his fingers, his jacket flashing briefly as the one on Mirela began to shine softly slowly filling her with the warm light of the heaven's once again. Jazz stood as a long white blade formed in his hand. He smirked as he sidestepped, his blade meeting the Reaper clone as he landed a solid hit. Jazz snapped with his other hand as his eyes filled with his light, just this time something was different, the blade of light formed to his hand just as the first, only to reveal a long black light blade. As Jazz smirked, his eyes shone two distinct colors, the right the white of the light of the heavens, and the left, the black light bestowed upon him by Reaper.

"Well then, that is interesting isn't it...maybe we can come back from this after all"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven stared down at the paper that Mirela handed to him, it's cutesy writing all too familiar. Seven gave a sigh as the paper went up in flames in his hand.

"Now now Seven, be a good boy and come home heart Activate Seal Protocol! -Virtue"

Seven sighed as his flames subsided, his tattered Jacket returning to him as he replaced the mask over his mouth, a loud click ringing out as he was sealed back into his original form. As a blue light came over him, he slowly began to lift off of the ground, his eyes meeting Akina's one last time before rocketing off into the heavens.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:55 pm
You're free to think that."
Reaper said this before his scythe pierced through Jazz's chest, he smiled before turning his body hurling Jazz off the scythe into a Reaper clone that took hold of his face before sending out and explosion of hell fire that slammed Jazz into the ground.

Tsuliria slid along the ground before standing up.
"Liria are you okay?"

The Reaper clone kicked Tsuliria in the face sending her flying back into another Reaper that raised his foot up before slamming it down on her face as she passed by him.
"Just fine Kina."
"Oh okay, it seemed you were in excruciating pain so I wanted to check on you."

While the Reaper slammed Tsuliria's face into the wall of the arena repeatedly she recalled that Kina shared her darkness...which meant they were connected.
"Kina, I'm going to tap into your darkness okay?"

Not waiting for a response darkness exploded from Tsuliria's body throwing the Reaper back.
Reverting to her form as a human a scythe appeared in her hand before she turned towards Reaper.
Vanishing she appeared next to Jazz standing with her back to him.
"This is just out of curiosity but have you hit him yet?"

Reaper chuckled as darkness started leaving his body, the darkness spread to the edge of the arena creating a large dome of darkness around them.
Tsuliria looked at Reaper as he chuckled as more of him started appearing out of his body, with Reaper's coming out of the body of the clones.
Eventually the entire dome was filled with laughing Reapers, they extended their hands towards Jazz and Tsuliria before speaking simultaneously
"Reaper's 800 bloody parade!"

Millions of dark lines of darkness came from his hand and bore down on Tsuliria and Jazz from all directions.
"If you tell anyone about this I will kill you."
Tsuliria reached over and put her arms around Jazz's shoulders hugging him from behind.
"Deflect what I can't dodge with your swords."
With that said the the two vanished from sight as the darkness crashed into where they once were.

The lights seemed to crash into small sparks of lights and dark as the two bounced around the arena deflecting the dark lines as the Reaper's continued to fire down at them.
Tsuliria released Jazz and the two slid away from each other as the beams stopped.
"....we actually survive-"
Tsuliria's sentence was cut off as a Reaper slammed a fist into her face.

"Now it's Reaper's bloody beat down time,"

Jazz was hurled at Tsuliria causing the two to slam into each other before a burst of hellfire threw the two into the air.
Two Reaper's appeared in front of the two before kicking them back down into two more Reapers.
The Reaper's kicked Jazz and Tsuliria back up before kicking them to the right into another reaper that kicked them diagonally down.

Reaper watched from afar as the clones continued to kick Jazz and Tsuliria around spelling the name 'Reaper' with the trails their bodies made as they were knocked between the clones.
Reaper snapped his fingers before the clones kicked Jazz and Tsuliria towards the real Reaper who extended his hand causing two beams of darkness to hit Jazz and Tsuliria before they were knocked back down to the ground by a Reaper clone.

Tsuliria slowly stood up coughing a little bit.
"Good to know my only ally is getting beaten down just as much as I am."

A foot collided into Tsuliria's face causing her to stumble back into a Reaper who grabbing hold of the back of her skull slammed it into the ground before hurling her.
Another Reaper appeared and stomped on Tsuliria's back before placing his foot on the back of her head riding on top of her before reaching down and hurling her into the far wall.

Reaper ran up and tripped Jazz, while he hovered in the air horizontally he brought his foot down on him slamming him into the ground before kicking him in the stomach sending him flying back into the wall next to Tsuliria.

Reaper grinned as a dark orb appeared in his hand before he stared over at the two.
"I'll let you attack me once."
"How kind of you," Tsuliria said glaring at him.
"Was that sarcasm? I take offense to that. I'm a very nice guy. I could just kill you."
"You're toying with us!"
"I'm being nice ya know."
"You just spelled your name with my body!"
Reaper shrugged his shoulders and turned his gaze from the two.

Kalan's eyes shot open before he sat up screaming, he blinked a few times before looking around noticing he was in an office.
Looking down he noticed he was in a bed and had been covered up.
There were bandages on his arms and around the top of his skull.
"You woke up."
Kalan woke up to see a man smiling at him with black hair a little past his neck, he wore a long white coat that almost went down to his ankles.
He adjusted his glasses as his amber eyes met Kalan's eyes.

"Rai..." Kalan said.
The man smiled before walking over and standing next to the bed.
"You doing okay Kalan?"
"Yeah...I'm...wait I have to rescue Lana!"
Kalan tried to jump out of bed but Rai held his hand out stopping him.
"Calm down."

Rai walked over to the bed next to him and opened the curtain.
On it was Lana sleeping peacefully, bandages were wrapped around her arms and hands up to her fingers.

Kalan against Rai's wishes stood up and moved over to the bed.
He knelt down next to the bed taking hold of Lana's hand, he closed his hand and brought her hand closer to him.
"....Rai...did they..."
Rai shook his head before looking down at Lana.
"No she fought back, cut off one of the guy's fingers with the dagger she had on her. They still did a number on her. She'll be fine but she needs to sleep."

Kalan's grip on her hand tightened as he grit his teeth lowering his head.
"If only I was stronger...I could have protected her."
"Kalan...."

Kalan stood up and started walking towards the door, Rai ran over and grabbed his arm his eyes narrowing through his glasses.
"Don't do anything foolish Kalan."
"They have to pay Rai. They hurt her....I'm not just going to let them get away with it. I'll kill them if they aren't sorry!"
Rai forced Kalan to turn to him and took hold of Kalan's shoulders, Kalan averted his gaze from him.
"Look at me."
Kalan kept his attention away from him.
"I said look at me!"
Kalan lowered his gaze to the floor before looking over at Rai.

"Think about what you're doing. If something happens to you think of what it would do to her! What kind of Fiance would you be if you went and got yourself killed over something you couldn't control! Don't be a fool! You're both safe isn't that what matters?"

Kalan lowered his head and clenched his hand into a fist, Rai stared at him and shook him a few times.
"...you're right....I'm sorry Rai...I'll stay here."
Rai let out a small sigh and took his hands off Kalan's shoulders.
"Good...I'm going to check on some patients then, I'll be right back."

Rai pat Kalan's shoulder before turning and walking away into another room.
Kalan walked over to Lana and bending down kissed her forehead before backing away.
"They'll pay for this...I promise that...."

Kalan turned and walked over to the door before opening it, he glanced back at Lana one last time before walking out of the door closing it behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Jazz hit the ground once more, his breathing staggered as he stabbed his sword into the ground to lift himself up.

"Ok...this is getting to be a pain...I did not sign up for this."

"Oh but you did."

A displeased face came over Jazz as the eighty eight Reapers laughed before beginning another onslaught. Jazz jumped up onto his feet, dashing in as he drew in more light, his swords glowing brighter. As he dashed through the sea of Reapers, he slashed watching as his attacks did nothing to the clones.

"That's it...sorry Mirela..I have no idea how this is affecting you but this is getting out of hand...."

Jazz jumped, half of the Reapers following behind him as they tunneled behind him. Jazz' blades vanished as he flew higher into the air, his body glowing softly. As he reached just under the glowing green orb in the arena, his body flashed.

"I'm getting tired of you Reaper!! Revelation!!!"

Jazz' wings flew from his body as a flurry of feathers filled the arena. Jazz let out a roar as he summoned Gungnir, pouring what light he could into it. As his eyes shone the Reapers surrounded him on all sides, their eyes letting off a slight red glow. Jazz spun before throwing the spear down into the middle of the arena, a tower of light emerging from it as it consumed him and the Reaper clones. Jazz let out one last roar as the energy blasted through the arena, the light causing his jacket to dance and flap as his wings shot feathers in all directions.

"No...way...."

In shock, Jazz' eyes widened as the tower subsided, the laughter of forty four Reapers surrounding him filled his ears. As the dust settled, the red eyes pierced through him as the Reapers emerged unscathed. Four dashed forward, a knee colliding with him from all sides as two more slammed their heels into his face, sending him flying into the ground below. Jazz tried to catch himself in the air only to have two more Reapers plant a foot into his stomach, cratering him into the ground. Jazz let out a cough as his eyes went blank for a moment. He lay there motionless for a moment to catch his breath as the Reapers prepared for the next stage of hell.

"This...is beginning to look hopeless...how do we take this guy down..."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:44 am
Tsuliria slowly stood up and rubbed the side of her head before looking at Reaper who grinned at her.
"...I don't care," she said to Jazz. "How hopeless it is....how we kill him...how we're still alive...I just don't care...I just want to see my sister. He's in the way of that....."

A dark aura burst from Tsuliria as her eyes took on a red glow, eight orbs appeared around her and she extended her arm causing eight beams of darkness to shoot at Reaper.
Reaper snapped his fingers causing a black orb to appear before it grew into a large door with a red demon's head on it.
The demon head opened it's mouth taking in the beams before closing it's mouth.
"My favorite part about Gluttony...."
Gluttony opened it's mouth sending out the combined eight beams as one large one that flew towards Tsuliria.
"The response."

Tsuliria's eyes widened before the beam slammed into her a scream following as Reaper laughed while watching the smoke clear.
However his smile faded seeing Tsuliria wasn't there.
"Reaper!"
Reaper looked up to see Tsuliria hovering above the arena, her body was turned upside down as she hovered next to the giant sphere.
"Die!"

Tsuliria's foot came in contact with the orb sending it flying down towards Reaper, Gluttony vanished before Sloth appeared just as the sphere slammed into the spot.
Green Hellfire exploded filling the arena and hitting Jazz sending him flying into the arena wall.
"My mistake," Tsuliria yelled down at Jazz.

Tsuliria breathed heavily before she looked down at the fading flames letting out a small sigh.
"Hey."
Tsuliria flinched and slowly turned her head to look behind her to see Reaper floating with his arms crossed.
"My foot's about to meet your face."

Reaper's foot slammed into Tsuliria's face before she plummeted into the ground creating a crater from the force of the crash.
"Told you."

Reaper appeared behind Jazz and smiled before hitting him a beam of darkness that sent him flying towards the wall.
Reaper vanished and reappeared in front of the wall and uppercut Jazz sending him flying into the air.
Dark fists pummeled Jazz as he flew through the air before one propelled him even higher into the air.
From there Reaper snapped his fingers causing a pentagram to appear above Jazz before a large black fist came out of it and punched Jazz sending him flying back towards the ground.

Reaper reappeared below him and brought his fist up slamming his fist into Jazz's back before throwing him onto the ground.

Tsuliria summoned her scythe back as she walked over to Jazz and taking hold of his collar pulled him back onto his feet as Reaper dismissed Sloth and smiled at them.
"You know what winning is right? We should probably start doing that soon," Tsuliria said.

"I'm afraid your life ends here."
Flora stepped out of the shadows in Mirela's path, a white mist left her body and started filling the area as she stared at Mirela with a blank gaze.
"You shouldn't have followed...foolish girl."

Flora stared walking towards Mirela, she tilted her head cracking her neck as the buildings around them curved and warped into indistinguishable objects.
"How about I kill you as the person you care about."
Flora's form took on Kalan's appearance her blank eyes remaining before a white mist hovered around her hands as she stopped a few feet away from her.
"Hey Mirela, let's have some fun," Flora said with Kalan's voice before smiling.
Flora threw five pieces of straw toward Mirela's body, two aimed at her chest and the rest at her skull.
She formed a sword of straw and sprinted at her.

Kalan walked down the bustling street of the capital his body covered in a black cloak as his hand rested on a sword hidden within it.
He stuffed his pouch back into his pocket as he walked in the direction of the trio's hang out spot.
Thanks to a little coin he got a sword and information from one of the guards.
It seemed the trio liked to hang out in an alleyway near the bakery.
Kalan's hand gripped the handle of the sword as he quickened his pace feeling his rage growing the closer he got to the bakery.

Kalan slowed down as he heard the trio's voices nearby, he peeked into the alleyway before walking in.
He noticed the three sitting on wooden chairs and eating food from the bakery.
They turned seeing Kalan and smiled before the man in the suit stood up and walked over to him.
"Guys look who came. It's that one guy who was with that girl."
The man with the bandanna looked at his hand which was missing a finger before standing up.
He walked over to Kalan and leaned forward into his face before his eyes narrowed.
"Thanks to your girl I lost my finger. You come here to apologize on her behalf? I might be merciful if you get on your knees and beg."
Kalan remained silent as the two stared at him, the blond haired man leaned to the side looking at Kalan from his chair.
"Are you sorry for what you did?" Kalan asked the two.
The suited man glared at Kalan before adjusting his glove, the bandanna man looked at the suited man before looking back at Kalan.
"Why would we be?" the suited man said smiling at Kalan.

Kalan closed his eyes and let out a small sigh, the suited man grinned and took a step back from Kalan.
"Hey Kalson, why don't you take him this ti-"
The suited man's words were cut off as Kalan moved, in one motion the suited man was silenced as his head rolled down the alleyway.
The body fell to it's knees as crimson splashed onto Kalan before his narrowed gaze went to the other man.

The man with the bandanna turned to run but Kalan brought his sword down cutting him diagonally across the back.
The man fell to the ground and reached towards Kalson before his hand fell to the ground crimson pouring from his body.

Kalson looked at Kalan as he started walking towards him, his friends blood dripping off the sword.
Kalson quickly stood up knocking the chair over before turning and running away.

Kalan watched the Kalson run before sheathing his sword, he looked down at the headless body then over at the bandanna man before turning and walking away.

Rai glanced at his door hearing a knock on it, he stood up from the stool by Lana's bed and walked over to the door.
He opened it to see a bloody Kalan staring back at him, his eyes widened before Kalan walked in.
"Kalan...tell me you didn't...."
Kalan stopped a few feet from the bed, he fell to his knees before falling onto his stomach the bloody sword falling out of his hand and sliding along Rai's floor, leaving a crimson trail.

Rai ran over to Kalan and knelt down next to him before checking his bandages, he saw the red on them and let out a sigh.
"You opened your wounds back up...fool."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:52 am
Mirela's eyes grew wide at what she had come to see. "N-No..." Shaking her head, Mirela pushed down the pain she had begun to feel and the ignored the fact that Jazz's jacket had started to glow. "No! I won't die like this! I refuse to!" Narrowing her eyes, she quickly side-stepped to the right and dodged the straw that Flora had sent her way.

"I still have things to do, you don't have the right to stop me. For everyone... For everyone that needs me, I will stay strong and I will fight on!"

Continuing to move away from Flora, Mirela lifted Love into playing position and began to play a melody. "I'll fight for the ones I care about." The fact that she was up against the face of Kalan brought her plenty of distress. Mirela kept it all down, however, knowing that she had come too far to give up and die.

Playing a quick, almost chaotic melody, Mirela kept her distance away from Flora as green energy began to form along the ground. Sending the melody into a crescendo, the energy began to spiral upwards, spiraling higher and higher, picking up more energy as it went. By the end of her melody, the energy had formed a large tornado of sorts. Removing her bow from Love's strings, the tornado began to home in on Flora, tearing up the ground lying in its path.

Large quantities of debris began to fly in each direction, coming from the fury of Mirela's tornado. Keeping focused, Mirela gracefully maneuvered between the larger bits, ducking and side-stepping away from the others as needed. It was times like this that she was grateful for all of the years of her life she spent dancing.

As Mirela maneuvered through the debris, she began to play another melody-- A backup in case her tornado should fail. This melody was more calm, but a lot of her attention was going into it. 'I can't be kept too long, I promised everyone that I would be back soon and that's a promise I intend on keeping.'

The spots of green energy began to appear around Flora as she sprinted toward Mirela. 'I can't let this fail.' She continued to play, watching as nearly two dozen spots came into existence. Spears began to emerge from each one, however Mirela delayed their launch by moving into a trill with the melody, mentally telling herself that she would hold them back as long as she would need to.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Jazz rotated his shoulder as his wings flapped, debris falling from them. With a heavy sigh Jazz placed a hand on Tsuliria's shoulder, stepping forward.

"I don't see us walking out of here without putting up some serious fight, I'm gonna have to sacrifice my catalyst to even try to win this."

Jazz jumped, flying high into the arena as he once again broke his seal, his final transformation beginning to take effect. His wings had grown in size as he began pulling light from Mirela. As his fangs set in, a small white orb slowly emerged from his chest as his body seemed different than the last time.

"I'm sorry Mirela....I owe you everything for this..."

Before Jazz could finish his transformation, a bright blue light radiated from his hand, blinding him as Loyalty activated. The blue markings shot through his body as a new symbol appeared on his glove, "Charity" shining brightly in archaic letters. Jazz exploded in a blast of blue light, his transformation reverting back. As the light cleared, all that remained was a small blueish orb, softly radiating as it floated in the air. Without warning, the orb shot towards Tsuliria, slamming into her chest as it absorbed in, her body gently glowing a soft white.

"What....the..."

"Jazz...you've activated Charity...you've given Tsuliria your power as well as merged with her soul in the process.."

"I'm....inside Tsuliria?"

Jazz felt a darkness surround him as he looked around, connected deep within Tsuliria's soul. His light shone bright as he held back the darkness, wondering as to how this would help.

"Tsuliria...I'm in your soul apparently...you have my powers, combined we may be able to win this thing."

Jazz once again activated Revelation within Tsuliria's soul, causing her body to glow brighter as two very distinct wings flew from her back, one took the shape of Jazz' white, pristine wing, as the other that of a demon, black and cold. Jazz gave a small grin seeing and feeling the transformation inside of his new "body". As the two merged, Jazz clapped his hands together, a white smoke leaving him as he summoned what light he had left.

"Final Spear...Lavaethan"

Outside, Tsuliria's arm began to burn brightly as a bright light wrapped up her arm, a dragon's head resting on her hand as before her a long burning spear quickly took shape as she gripped it. It's blade grew out as the form of a burning white scythe appeared, a forbidden chain wrapped around it's hilt.

"I...guess it took shape of the weapon you're most familiar with...this may work after all...right! Let's give him hell!!"

In the heavens, Birth watched anxiously as her envoy and emissary engaged in battles to save the world she worked so hard on. As Jazz became one with Tsuliria, Birth gave a soft smile, seeing as this battle may end in their favor. As she gazed upon Mirela though, she saw the darkness that surrounded her. As she gently closed her eyes, she sent her message to Mirela, praying it would reach her in her state.

"Mirela....Mirela...You're in great danger Mirela...Jazz is giving his all in the underworld right now...Your souls have seemed to meld into one as well as Tsuliria..if I'm correct you should be able to wield his light...please...walk out of that one alive..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff