Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 pm
Lili put one arm so that it was propping him up and the other arm over his chest so he didnt fall, she held him so he was facing Lena. SHe laughed awkwardly "Uh...well it's Damian. Gale changed him cause he pranked her, hes like this till tomorrow. He said your name a few times so I brought him here to see you, I think he likes you more then me." she sighed quietly and looked down at him  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 pm
Lena blinked. "Oh, umm, ok." she mumbled and got out of the springs then held her big baby brother. She smiled gently at Lili. "Don't worry about Damian." she assured. "It takes a while for him to warm up to people."

Damian cuddled next to Lena. Bugga boo? he thought.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm
"I had kinda though he warmed up to me, he came to my concert, but he likes you way more then me. A sister would mean more then just me." she smiled weakly looking at Damian  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 pm
"It's just because we haven't seen each other in a long time." Lena said.

Damian was sucking on his thumb while sleeping. Lili...he thought in his sleep.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Lili blushed hearing Damian in his mind, she could see what he was dreaming too. "S-Should I take him to your or my dorm for awhile or do you want to keep him?" she said shyly listening to his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:42 pm
Lena smiled, pretty much getting what was going on. "I think he has his own dorm if you'd like to take him there." she said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:46 pm
Lili smiled softly looking at the sleeping boy "Ok" she said quietly. "Oh ya just remembered, didnt you say you were pregnant? If you are then you really dont look like it, your pretty skinny for a pregnant girl. How old are you?" she said as she took Damian from her making sure he didnt wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Damian shifted in his sleep.

Lena bit her lip. "I'm only 16." she said and looked down at her flat stomach. "I really hope she's alright." she whispered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm
"16!" she said in a surprised whisper "How far in are you? How long has it been?! And im sure shes gonna be alright, she will be pretty like you. I wasnt saying that in an awkward way I just think your pretty. Kinda makes me jealous." She smiled down at Damian "I kinda wish I had kids, or a boyfriend for that matter"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:07 pm
"Umm, I sort of lost count." she admitted, embarrased. She heard the rest of what Lili said and smiled encouragingly. "Then I suggest you start, now." she smiled and gave her Damian.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm
"Start what?" she freaked out a bit, holding Damian close to her  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm
"Having a boyfriend." she laughed. "Trust me, it'd help all of us." she smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:25 pm
"He'd have to be a secret boyfriend, if my fans found out then they might go crazy. I get lots of love letters." she smiled weakly. "Im gonna go ahead and go, I'll be in Damian's dorm if you need me." she smiled and started to walk to Damian's dorm.

((posting there now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm
"Have fun!" Lena smiled and waved good-bye to her.

((well i gtg now soooo...))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Awesome nerd
"Have fun!" Lena smiled and waved good-bye to her.

((well i gtg now soooo...))

((you have to leave so soon T^T man its only 9:34 here. Im staying up till like 4ish lol))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games