Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm
he smiled "i suppose you want to know why i brought Dia out even though you dont care for her"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:17 pm
Vincent ran out and threw a dark energy ball at Armageddon
Selena winced but kicked him hard in the gut  

Romantic_Cinderella

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Iris sighed and waled over to roy, already used to her immortality. "now, i'm pretty sure that Daisy and Carnation mentioned something about not hurting him before... haven't they?" she frowned and shot her own lightning at him, feeling like fighting fire with fire so to speak.
Amy shook her head. "you need to get out of here..." she mumbled. "he shouldn't mind if you're just getting out of a dangerous situation...." she hummed, offering a hand to lena.
Ixia glanced over at the girl that Armageddon had just punched. "you ok? why'd you do that, you could've gotten really hurt!" she frowned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 pm
Armageddon laughed as Selena's kick sent him flying. He dodged the energy ball in mid-air and managed to bounce off a tree, helping him land. "Go ahead, kid!" he yelled. "Enlighten me!" he laughed as he sent a ball of hellfire at Vincent and shot Selena with lightning. The lightning that hit him made him wince, but added somewhat power to his own lightning.

Roy panted and got up, his swords out. "Man that guy just won't give up!" he groaned.

Lena bit her lip and nodded, grabbed Amy's hand, and got up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Romantic_Cinderella

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 pm
Selena sighed and stood up
" I'm fine." Selena said wiping the blood off her cheek

Vincent dodged the fire
changing forms
User Image
(sorry i'm butting in)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:22 pm
((no problem, it adds excitement mrgreen ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:22 pm
he laughed "that my dear Armageddon is called a distraction!" he snapped his fingers twice and a white figure jumped behind Armageddon, gouging his chest with a pure white sword. his other sword was raised up to Armageddons neck  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm
(be on tommorow))  

Romantic_Cinderella

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm
Armageddon blinked. "What?" he hissed and turned around just as the sword hit him. A low growl rumbled through his throat as he grabbed the sword and quickly pulled it out, slamming it against Nikolai's sword. "Oh, did you make a mistake." he growled, ignoring the acid-like blood coming out of his wound.

((k, i've got like ten minutes left))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 pm
the white figure grabbed his sword back and slashed Armageddons neck and arms. "Nikolai is running away with Lena. and by the way..." he snapped his fingers, revealing that the beasts were beating on a dummy....litterally. "your more of a dumbass as i thought." he waved as Nikolai ran away with Dia and Lena.
((you choose here they run to?))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:30 pm
Amy smiled and folowed after nikolai and lena
Iris sighed and closed her eyes, lettign her powers go as she felt a newer set taking their place. "huh.... guess amy and ixia's boss just hired me..." she chuckled and then held a ball of bright blue lightning in her hands, angel lightning basicaly.
Ixia sighed and shook her head, finding it all to be a waste of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 pm
"What!" Armageddon growled. "Damn!" he roared as the wounds didn't even affect him. The tiniest of smirks escaped his lips. "I wonder how smart he thinks he is right now." he snickered and turned his attention to the new boy and girl. "And who the hell are you freaks?" he muttered, a large black blade crawling down his arms.

((you choose))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm
((erm....cafe?))
he laughed "oh, and why is that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm
((sure 3nodding ))

Roy ran up to Armageddon, one hand holding a flaming sword, the other holding a golden sword, and slashed at him.

Armageddon ignored him and used his own swords to shield him from Roy's attacks.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 pm
"hey dumbass" Iris smiled, tossing the angel lightning at armageddon as fast as she could. "catch"
Ixia sighed and looked at Armageddon with a bored expression while she shifted into her timegaurdin forme, feeling that if she really had to, she would fight.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games