Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:19 pm
Keller Green

User Image

"Well, I definitely still like girls, but guys do it for me too, so I'm bisexual, I suppose," he said, running a hand through his hair and smiling softly. "It's pretty well-known at this school that sexuality's no big thing, so if I sleep with a guy or a girl, it won't matter. Most people here are just after my status." Keller sighed, leaning his head on his hand. "There girls here are pretty needy and all that. I just don't see a reason to waste my time with them."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leslie gawked at Keller for a second. He was attracted to men, too? W-Wait, too? No! He wasn't attracted to men! None at all! Just because he had a girl's name didn't mean he had to act like one! B-Besides, it wasn't like Keller would ever be interested in him, even though he was friendlier than needed at the dorm. Hmm... Wait... He didn't have to be that friendly, and jocks weren't known to be like that... Maybe he...
Shaking the ludicrous thoughts from his mind, Leslie looked back at Keller. "If that's the case then what kind of people are you even attracted to?" he snorted. "Maybe... someone like yourself? Looks like you, even...?" he hinted and stared at him with wide eyes to see his every reaction of getting caught. That's right. Keller was interested in him, he was interested in that sister of his! He saw the way they looked each other! He'd seen twins before, and they weren't that close!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:52 pm
Keller Green

User Image

If Keller suspected that Leslie knew, he didn't let on. Instead, he ran a hand through his hair once more and smiled dreamily. "I wouldn't want someone like me. I'm an airhead, and definitely not here most of the time. I kinda want someone that can keep me grounded, that can get me out of the clouds long enough to get a decent answer. I also want someone really smart, but also really sweet about it. Sweet, cute, and I mean genuinely adorable. I want someone soft... Someone I can honestly love on." He looked down at Leslie, smiling with his eyes closed. "Hey, that's kinda like you!" Reaching out, he gently ruffled the smaller male's hair before standing. "I better get those girls back to their dorms before it's too late. Want me to give you a ride home too?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Hmph. Someone not like him? Helen was like that, in her own way. She was more level-headed than Keller, by what he saw at the dorms. Surely that meant- Wait, what?! L-Like who? Leslie blushed when Keller ruffled his hair, gawking at him in surprise. W-Was he saying that he was interested in him?! If that wasn't a sign, he wasn't sure what was!
Hearing the offer of a ride, Leslie's blush deepened and he jumped out of his seat. "N-No, I'll be fine walking home!" he practically yelled and started walking off. Suddenly, he stopped. Stupid! He had to find proof of Keller's relationship with his sister! "Erm, on second thought, I'd like a ride." he murmured and turned around to face him, avoiding eye contact and still blushing.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:28 pm
Keller Green

User Image

"Huh? Make up your mind," he chuckled, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Come on, then. We need to get the gir-"
"KELLER!" screeched the cheerleaders as they clung to him, ignoring Leslie completely. "We're bored! Let's go to our place and have fun!"
The footballer looked down and blinked. "I can't, girls. I've got to bring Leslie home, and then I've got to clean the dorm before Helen gets home. She really hates it whenever it's messy, and she's had such a hard week, I want to make it easier on her."
They pouted and nodded, starting off for the car.
Keller returned his attention to Leslie, smiling. "You got everything you came with, Les?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

A vein pulsed at the side of Leslie's head when the cheerleading trio surrounded Keller. Idiots, they would never get a chance with him. At least he had one! ...Not that he would want one...
Hearing Keller talk to him, the reporter shook the daze from his head and looked at him. "Oh, umm, y-yeah." he nodded and followed after him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:19 pm
Keller Green

User Image

The girls released Keller to re-stack their things in the back of the car, chittering away as they did. Meanwhile, Keller hooked an arm around Leslie's shoulders and tugged him close to his side. "So, is there anyone at school who's caught your eye yet?" he asked, smiling teasingly. "I'd love to help ya hook 'em."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Feeling that familiarly annoying blush return to his face, Leslie looked away from Keller when he was pulled close to him. Nngh, he sure had a strong arm, he could just feel the muscles behind the sleeve! "I-I'm not interested in anyone! Don't be stupid!" Leslie argued and shot a look at him. "It'd be too distracting for a journalist like me!" Suddenly, he sheepishly looked away. "But, er... I... I guess there's maybe one person I'm interested in. J-Just a little, though, so don't go telling anyone!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm
Keller Green

User Image

"Oh? Who is it? Do I know them?" he asked, grinning despite the smaller male's struggle. Leslie was so cute, and just plain adorable! Keller was sure that anyone'd be happy to date him, and being such a matchmaker himself, he was more than willing to help the journalist find love!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

"Are you kidding? I'm not telling you something that personal!" Leslie snapped and grit his teeth when he saw that goofy grin on Keller's face. "And you're the quarterback, you know everyone at the school!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:04 pm
Keller Green

User Image

"Not everyone," he pouted, before holding the man to his chest with a smirk. "TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!" he cried, shaking side to side. "I NEED TA KNOW!!!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

At first Leslie was surprised by the close embrace, but with each shake the vein at the side of his head grew more and more until finally- "STOP!" Leslie snapped and slapped Keller upside the head. "I'm not telling you, dammit! Quit asking!" he fumed, blushing, but he wasn't sure if it was from the hug or the anger of it all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:42 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Loosening his hold, Keller grinned happily and laughed. "You'll tell me eventually, Les. I just know it!" Releasing the reporter, he gestured to the car, cheerleaders all sitting in the back. "Come on, you can sit next to me!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly

Seeing his other possible seats were taken by the women, Leslie sighed and sat in the passenger's seat. "If you ask my during the ride, I swear I'll jump out of the car." he grumbled to the football player.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff