Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChoreoG!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:33 pm
Well personally I have this gut wrenching feeling that our beloved RE story arc is never going to come to an end!I have to be honest, I love RE most of all for the storyline not the gameplay but I keep feeling cheated. I wanted umbrella to fall but then all of a sudden without any of our favourite characters getting vengeance their funding is crippled? Now we are years of RE's on and their is still no end in sight!I mean we don't want it to be over in a way but wouldn't it give us satisfaction to see a final battle......I don't think were going to get it as long as capcom can make more money out of us.

Onimusha any1?a supposed trilogy and then....Dawn of dreams. Although a seperate story, and a bloody good game, it still had links with the trilogy. Capcom is milking us for sure.

I want to go on record though to say that zombies have to come back but uber zombies!Thousands of them, there only easy to deal with because we get like four or five at a time tops. We need like 15 in one go outdoors!looks like that crowd in the trailer could be a handful...and about right.

Secondly an advanced Nemesis project please!Imagine nemesis able to think even deeper, trap you, corner you, take on other experiments and strip them of abilities by eating them. He mutated at the end of RE3 after eating a tyrant so why couldn't he eat a licker and mutat their tongue?

I dunno, options, options but I hope capcom go all out for this title even if it's not the last. They need to take it somewhere different like they did with Onimusha.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:23 pm
I don't know how different your asking for. Capcom did go a different route when making RE4. Going to another perspective could ruin the series for the worse.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Ninja_dark07

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:26 am
Well from what i saw from RE4 i think there are going to be some zombie las plaga hybrids, well and another thing is that i think that there are going to be some reappearances from some of our old friends from previous games, by friends i mean the baddies. But that is just my oppinon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:35 am
I doubt we'll see Las Plagas hybrid. Seeing how zombies came from a virus and the Las Plagas is sort of an egg. It'd take awhile to duplicate it. And I highly doubt that Wesker has cloning technology, or else he'd create thousands of clones of himself, take over the world and then kill them all, so he's the only Wesker left.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:58 pm
What could be done is infect the Las Plagast WITH the virus, or inject Las Plagas into T-Virus carriers. But that's the popular theory right now is that it's gonna be a hybrid. We won't know until Capcom tells us or we play the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:04 pm
I realized that was a possibility after my post, but that brings me to a point. Wesker only has one. He'd have to clone them. I just thought of this thoery though. There will be two bosses at the end of the game. First it'd be Wesker. You'd get an upper hand of Wesker and then he'd force you back. He'd then unleash a Las Plagas hybrid.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:07 pm
Vash Thompson
I realized that was a possibility after my post, but that brings me to a point. Wesker only has one. He'd have to clone them. I just thought of this thoery though. There will be two bosses at the end of the game. First it'd be Wesker. You'd get an upper hand of Wesker and then he'd force you back. He'd then unleash a Las Plagas hybrid.
Okay, well... Who said anything about Wesker being the cause of RE5's outbreak? I mean, it's the likely theory, but we don't know... What if it's Ada's real employer? It's entirely possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Okay, well... Who said anything about Wesker being the cause of RE5's outbreak? I mean, it's the likely theory, but we don't know... What if it's Ada's real employer? It's entirely possible.

Either way, I'd imagine that if the main character is really Chris, then we'll see Wesker.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:09 pm
It's that damn eye color that's throting everything off. He's like chris in EVERY way... Except the eye color...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It's that damn eye color that's throting everything off. He's like chris in EVERY way... Except the eye color...

Can someone say 'color contacts'?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:49 pm
If there was a reason for them, I can see that, but unless Chris knew that he was gonna have to pass a retinal scan, I don't see a reason to have color contacts.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:53 pm
True, I brought that up as a possibility. To be honest though, I doubt it's Chris. I'm starting to believe it's someone else.  

Elliot Salem

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:46 pm
Heres a outrageous theory, perhaps it may be the lighting. Sometimes light can dim or brighten the eye to give illusion a another color. Also can depend on the environment. But I'm tired of waiting, we need the new Famitsu issue stat!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:51 pm
What we need is a spy at Capcom... Anyone? Alright I'll do it! Oh wait... I have school on Tuesday... Damn...  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:05 pm
Yay! I could take a trip to Japan! Anyway I'm going with my gut instinct and saying its Chris. The video is about 2 yrs old and who knows, they probably improved or changed the game.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games