Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:51 pm
LeoLeonal
"Ir di astahi? Ir di svabol isthasy?" She stood by Whedaba worried about Leo. She eyed the collection of shapes. "Svabol ui batobot?"
("One of them? One of what brother? What is that?")

"coi ui ir di4 versel kothar isthasyi, ir di svabolen tepohaic maulka ve ghoros. astahii tira ti kepla'nas ihk uvelucal, shar ibafarshan, zyak jahen warui kepla'nasa ekess slathalin ve." he looked at Leo and then back to Elara. "molmonsore, hak, batobot wer ergriff idol vucoti di ekess rid wer mamiss di wer kothar ui ekess svent wer mamiss coi ui persvek."

(it is one of four powerful demon brothers, one of which has hunted me before. they did not prepare for acid, but flame, so were ill prepared to fight me.) (sad, then, that the only way i know of to rid the body of the demon is to destroy the body it is in.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:56 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
"Ir di astahi? Ir di svabol isthasy?" She stood by Whedaba worried about Leo. She eyed the collection of shapes. "Svabol ui batobot?"

"coi ui ir di4 versel kothar isthasyi, ir di svabolen tepohaic maulka ve ghoros. astahii tira ti kepla'nas ihk uvelucal, shar ibafarshan, zyak jahen warui kepla'nasa ekess slathalin ve." he looked at Leo and then back to Elara. "molmonsore, hak, batobot wer ergriff idol vucoti di ekess rid wer mamiss di wer kothar ui ekess svent wer mamiss coi ui persvek."

(it is one of four powerful demon brothers, one of which has hunted me before. they did not prepare for acid, but flame, so were ill prepared to fight me.) (sad, then, that the only way i know of to rid the body of the demon is to destroy the body it is in.)

"Si geou ti origato wux svent Leo. . . Mobi zklaen qe voga idol" She looked at Whedaba making sure he doesn't try anything before thinking it through.

("I will not let you destroy Leo. . . There must be another way")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

"Si geou ti origato wux svent Leo. . . Mobi zklaen qe voga idol" She looked at Whedaba making sure he doesn't try anything before thinking it through.

"nomagqe mobi ui. si ornla tepoha mont gethrisj ekess wer taoul trelk ini, shar persvek jacida sisvikav coi nomag qe kiri tonn ihk jacion."
(do not worry Elara, perhaps there is. i would have Mont go to the city close by, but in his condition it may be too hard for him.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:05 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

"nomagqe mobi ui. si ornla tepoha mont gethrisj ekess wer taoul trelk ini, shar persvek jacida sisvikav coi nomag qe kiri tonn ihk jacion."
(do not worry Elara, perhaps there is. i would have Mont go to the city close by, but in his condition it may be too hard for him.)

"Ui mobi tikil idol ihk wux ekess resksultha jacida ricin vur letoclo jacion slathalin coi mobi?" She looked at Leo and Mont worried.

("Is there any way for you to penetrate his mind and help him fight it there?")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:12 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

"Ui mobi tikil idol ihk wux ekess resksultha jacida ricin vur letoclo jacion slathalin coi mobi?" She looked at Leo and Mont worried.

Whedaba got up and said,"si janik. shar si geou tepoha ekess qe trelk ekess jacion persvek gavir ekess tir coi. coi tiric ti tawura lae algbo svadrav authot svern drong distance"
(i might. but I will have to be close to him in order to do it. it does not work as well when done over long distance)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:15 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

Whedaba got up and said,"si janik. shar si geou tepoha ekess qe trelk ekess jacion persvek gavir ekess tir coi. coi tiric ti tawura lae algbo svadrav authot svern drong distance"
(i might. but I will have to be close to him in order to do it. it does not work as well when done over long distance)

"Tivol isthasy. Petranas letoclo Leo." She was on the verge of tears. Petranas Whedaba. . . Petranas."

"Anything brother. Please help Leo. Please Whedaba. . . Please."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 pm
"thric krikvlic, myvish, petranas. si geou letoclo ekik dout moxt ir, vur hak letoclo ekess xoal vur xurwk leo rocen svern." he went over to Mont and tried to connect with the feline, hoping that this would not hurt him any more than he already was.
(no tear, sister, please. I will help out your little one, and then help to try and make Leo wake up.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Mont didn't know what was happening, he slowly backed away. When did he say anything about dark magic? Could he really be so dangerous? Now Mont had nowhere to go, his back was against the wall and everything.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:45 pm
River of Time
Mont didn't know what was happening, he slowly backed away. When did he say anything about dark magic? Could he really be so dangerous? Now Mont had nowhere to go, his back was against the wall and everything.

"don't wurry, Mont, i em treyeng ter help yoo." he strained harder to make contact with mont's thoughts and broke through. "Mont, I need you to trust me. unless we get to the nearest town soon, your brother will stay in this state for gods only know how long. we need to find a preacher or exorcist to help your brother." he stopped the mental contact for a second to see how Mont would respond  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:53 pm
Mont nodded, pulling over his red cloak,"I'll try to find one as fast as I can!" Then he took off with a dark cloth over his face in hopes to mask him from what could happen in the town. He ran through the woods nonstop to find the town of Ingrid. He tried finding a church, but it took him an extra five minutes, because the building did not have a cross on it. He found it by finding the cemetery, and he banged on the doors, because they were locked. He could make out a figure inside though.. "I need help! A demon!"  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:03 pm
River of Time
Mont nodded, pulling over his red cloak,"I'll try to find one as fast as I can!" Then he took off with a dark cloth over his face in hopes to mask him from what could happen in the town. He ran through the woods nonstop to find the town of Ingrid. He tried finding a church, but it took him an extra five minutes, because the building did not have a cross on it. He found it by finding the cemetery, and he banged on the doors, because they were locked. He could make out a figure inside though.. "I need help! A demon!"

The man inside was an old man of about 70. when he heard pounding on the door and screaming, he went to the door and said, "What was that, child? i cannot hear you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 pm
Mont mouthed for him to open the door, thinking about this had to do. "I need your help, I need a priest to help my brother!" He hoped for him to be the priest, but at the same time not, he would have to carry him in the rush.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 pm
River of Time
Mont mouthed for him to open the door, thinking about this had to do. "I need your help, I need a priest to help my brother!" He hoped for him to be the priest, but at the same time not, he would have to carry him in the rush.

the old man opened the door for Mont and looked at him up and down."we don't see too many of your kind around here." he waved his hand for mont to come in. "But that is beside the point. what is it that you were pounding on the door for boy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:20 pm
Mont tried to explain in one sentence,"Did you not hear me!? My brother needs a priest to help him!" He tapped his foot against the ground impatiently, he had better not be wasting his time.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:23 pm
River of Time
Mont tried to explain in one sentence,"Did you not hear me!? My brother needs a priest to help him!" He tapped his foot against the ground impatiently, he had better not be wasting his time.

the old man looked at Mont with renewed interest. "if it's a priest you need, then i am your man. Where is this brother of yours located?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games