Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:53 pm
Xi sighs heavily. She had finally gotten back form the long mission Cadwallander had assigned her on so long ago. She was just gald to be back in Byako. She was on her was back to the Kanareshii base, when she suddenly stops in front of the Naga Scales.

*Was that there before?*

Xi shrugs and decides to head in. She looks around and is struck by the familiarity of the place. There was just something about this place that screamed at her that she should remember something, but for the life of her she couldn't remember what.

She takes a seat at one of the study oak and cherry tables. She absently traces a finger along the engraved silver and crystal pattens inlaid into the fine wood. So deep into her thoughts that she jumped alittle when she noticed one of the drones standing at her table waiting for her order.

"Oh I'm sorry! Um.....I guess I would just like a cup of tea for now please."

The drone nods and heads off to the counter to pick up her order.

That same feeling like she was forgetting something came back to her as she watched the drone.

A few seconds later the drone came back with her tea. Xi sat there pondering what ever it could be that seemed to be avoiding her while she occasionally sipped on her drink.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:58 pm
Najah finished her third cup of tea, it's relaxing properties not having any effect on her.
She sighed, slightly frustrated and stepped outside of the bar.
Once out, she unslung her staff from her back and mounted it like a broom. Then she took off, only to float around the general area.

yarshexXxaerith

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Xi sighs as she sets down her tea. It was getting late, and she decided to get bet back to the base.

As she stands up a figure dressed in black walks in.
The two make eye contact and shock is prevailnt on both Xi, and Viva faces. They end up yelling at the same time.

"What are you doing here?!"
"What are you doing here?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:58 am
He looked up quietly, interrupted from within the confines of his mind to see Viva having returned, apparently suprised at the appearance of one of the patrons. The double exclamation made him chuckle as he dismissed the tea he had been drinking and rose from the bar, straightening his outfit before approaching Viva.

"I see you've returned, none the worse for wear, I hope. How was your mission?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:48 pm
Viva growls lightly at Xi clearly not happy to see her. This only causes the gentle assassin to shrink back form him with a look of hurt on her face. He keeps his eyes on Xi while he responds to Raziel.

"Everything went okay. Bit unusual, for a possession, but easy to cure when you know the weakness. I'm more interested in what she's doing here?"

Xi brow furrows slightly.

"I originally came here looking for you! You big jerk!"

Viva snarls angerily. He takes a step forward and his hands clench into fists.

"You have the nerve to call me a jerk!?! After WHAT YOU DID?!"

A sudden look of hurt passes on Xi's face before being replaced with one of desperation.

"There was nothing I could do! I tried to do everything I could! I had no choice!"

Viva's eyes flare white and he is quickly surrounded in white flames which are soon sucked up by the field. Even so, it was clear to anyone who knew Viva well, could tell that he was pissed.

"No choice? NO CHOICE?! Don't patronize me! I'm not a idiot! "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:01 pm
BYAKO RANDOM EVENT!
A rope snakes out of nowhere and binds the two together. (Viva and Xi)

An announcer voice from nowhere proclaims:
"This is the true story... of two not-strangers... picked to live in a bar... work together, and have their lives taped... to find out what happens when people stop being polite... and start getting silly. The Real World: Byako.  

ByakoAssailant

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:04 pm
((heh don't worry this won't come to blows..I already got everything planned out...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm
((So? This is fun! Have them tag five other people, besides Atticus and Lance, to get the Real World: Byako started!))  

ByakoAssailant

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:23 pm
Xi blushes slightly at the closeness. Though viva took the situation with only frustration. He flexes his muscles , breaking the ropes and steps away.

Xi looks away and stares at the floor.

"I did everything I could Viva-kun, whether or not you belive me, I did. I deeply regret what happened. But the past is the past. Why can't you just move on?"

Viva growls low and turns around and stares outside a window.

"Cause, you were the last person I would've expect. I trusted you. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:25 pm
(( question did someone forget to send me the memo?))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:32 pm
((There's probably a reason that they're called "RANDOM EVENT"s))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:37 pm
(( stare ya think? I was talking about the Real world reference ))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:47 pm
Xi sighs heavily and step forward with caution.

"I know you did, and I'm truly sorry. Maybe in time you can forgive me."

Viva looks over his shoulder at Xi

"We will talk about it later."

Xi nods in agreement before she leaves the bar heading to the Kanareshii base.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 pm
The tall man with the fake eyes stood up from his seat. A look of concern darted across his features as his long limbs stretched into ready positions.
"They should have returned by now. Lance, I'm going after them. Will you stick with me until the end of this?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:26 pm
Lance looked up from the card game he had been in. He had taken just about everything the dogs had brought with them.

He gave a large, shiny smile at the tall man "Sure, I've been along with you this far." he rose from his seat, leaving the winnings at the table. "Besides, I'd like to see how this all ends."

He pulled out another one of his cigarets and lifted it to his mouth, but did not light it.

"So, what's the plan?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games