Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 pm
(True but just cuz mentally he is unaffected doesn't mean his body still doesn't take the damage.)

Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

"I don't waist my time on low lives." Takeshi held two hands out and pointed it toward Nick. "Flash fire.." As he said that golden flames shot out at him with tempatures hot enough to disintegrate him or if it hit a part of his body.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 pm
the fires hit him, and the body parts did fall off, but they just turned to dust and returned to him. "now its my turn." he smiled and dashed to him at an incredible speed, spading him in the chest with one of the scythes and slashing his head and neck with the other  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm
(If the fires hit you...You should have been disintegrated...)

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi jumped away and held his hand out and formed a sword with a white hilt before he sent three wind shock waves at him with the intent to cut him up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 pm
((they did....but then they morphed back into him)
Nikolai avoided the wind waves and began hacking and slashing at his sword, breaking some off in the meanwhile  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 pm
(If something is disintergrated it means it doesn't come back.)

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi Smirked.As the sword clashed with each strike his sythe sent it stood intact the whole time. "This sword isn't a normal one and can't be broken,It was given to me by the wind goddess." He said as he sent his own slashes at his stomach and chest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm
(morphed back=grown again)
Nikolai smiled evily. "your lucky im just wasting time. this could be over right now, i just choose to let you live"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked bored. "You let me live? No it's because you can't kill me." Takeshi held his sword out and Smirked. "Shread them to peices,Sword of the wind goddess." As he said that a tornado of razor sharp winds formed over his sword and himself and sent it toward nick,If hit he would be cut into little peices.His katana now looked longer,sharper,and had a shine to it.

(Then explain it better in your posting.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm
((sorry, my bad))
Nikolai smirked and dodged the blades. "your pathetic little sword is no use." he looked him. "but since you insist to die, I will let you." he jumped up and floated in mid-air, the eintire bowling alley turning pitch black. "see you in Hell." he said and vanished, the entire place exploding. but since the area efected was around Takeshi, only he was affected. Nikolai had trapped him in a black hole. one way in, no way out. "I win" Nikolai said before dissappearing, watching Takeshi's body get pulled apart limb from limb, atom from atom.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:30 pm
(Dude! You should stick to not fighting because you suck at it.First of all I didn't throw blades at you! It was a tornado if razor sharp winds,TORNADO.How can a captain of a guild not know how to fight,You are horrible.All you do is godmod.)

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled lightly and he left in a burst of flames back to his dorm.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:52 pm
(Striker that was extremely godmodish. I mean really, you put him into a black hole and watched him get torn apart. That is super go modding. Just cause your that captain doesn't give you the excuse to act this way. I'm 14 as well and I am generally more aware of how to not godmod in fights. stare )  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:02 pm
((alright, im gonna piece this together, you had flames burning you which had increased damage by his oil, while fire attacks which were not enhanced with oil came at you, then you disintegrated and your body came back, that being a god mod, then you attacked his chest and neck with a scyth, which was an auto hit, and you destroyed Takeshi, being an auto hit and god mod, the rank of captain cant be used like that and you can be reported for that but most of us have been RPing with you for a long time, so that will not happen, I am not favoring Takeshi because we are related and I have no control over what he posts, this battle was not won by you.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm
((thats what you get for messin wit da captain razz ))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 pm
(You are the dumbest peice of s**t I have ever seen! 'Thats what you get for messing with the captain' Screw you! You don't deserve to be a captian if all you do is godmod,You are so dumb and don't know how to fight you should just give up being a captain,Just cuz you are captian doesn't mean you can godmod,Maybe Awsome nerd should be captain,She's better then you.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 pm
((then dont pick fights wif captains, silly little american. and Nikolai is a god, so not really godmodding razz ))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm
(Ok for once I'm gonna be the good guy here.

Striker if your gonna be captain don't be like that. Just cause you have authority doesn't give you the right to abuse it. It's extremely unfair to the rest of us.

Takeshi calm the hell down. I know he was god modding but don't start crap. And you arn't the best RPer either so you have no room to talk.

Although I agree that Nerd would be a better Rper :T she just know the limits to when it's godmodding and when it's not.

EDIT. IS he really a god, or are you just changing your character around?)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff