Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_
"The guardian blade of the Rain."
AkatsukixxSaninxxAmegakurexxClose quarter ninjutsuxxSmoke Shifting

Arriving at the village gates he began shouting orders. "Get these gates shut! Bind the doors. Nobody is to come in or out without express permission!" The guards reacted quickly, pushing the large wooden doors together and biding them with wooden bars on the backside.

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd."
678/678
E:2XD:5XC:10XB:15XA:20XS:30XSS:50

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:03 pm
Sindenky

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Madking Arc//Chapter One: Call to Arms

As the gates were being pulled shut, Hiro approached Kemuri to give him a status report. "Sir, the village shinobi are falling into position. All the genin have been ordered to take shelter in the academy, and the village is in the process of complete fortification. Though I must ask....what of the shinobi outside the walls? In the field? and the civilians of the Fortress?" Hiro was referencing to the Storm Cloud Fortress that was high in the mountains. A loud boom could be heard as the gates completely sealed themselves.

User Image

Special Jounin can perform:
10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi walked up to Kemuri, approaching him wearing a paper cloak with a hood as well, he looked to him with serious eyes, a look of determination, "Kemuri-sama, I need to go to Konoha...you see sir, I've received word that a fellow Origami no Dara user, no, the head of the bloodline resides in Konoha, I must go to him...or her... in order to become stronger in the ways of the paper, I will return but all I need is your permission to go, please let me go and do this," he said as he bowed respectfully to his sensei.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_

The Sanin turned to Hiro as he arrived, "Don't worry. We will send out a squad to retrieve them, we leave no man behind. However right now we need to get our facts straight, make sure were not in immediate danger, and find out who is missing." as he finished Zatoshi arrived. He listened to the boys words, "You want to leave the village at this time? I understand the need to get stronger, but we have reason to believe this is happening all over." he said gesturing to the sky. Kemuri could not understand why Zatoshi would leave now. "Zatoshi, what if something happens while your out and your not here to help us fight? What if something happens to Akkari? Do you really think now is the best time to leave?" He turned to Hiro slightly, wondering what his former student would think about the situation.

678/678

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 pm
Sindenky

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro nodded, "Understood sir. I'll send out the courier pigeons to our shinobi in hte field; telling them to return immediately. Might I recommend we send out the courrier pigeons to our allied forces as well? Invasion, or not, we should still warn our allies of this phenomena, and figure out how widespread this darkness really is?"

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:19 pm
Sindenky

User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi nodded, he was sure, he needed to go..he needed to do this for himself and for his village, "once I return to Ame, I should be able to take care of anything that comes and tries to harm us and I'll hurry there and hurry right back. As for Akkari, I want to be there for her but I also want to be able to protect her with everything that I have, I'm sure that all of you will prevent Akkari from being hurt...at least I beg of you to while I'm gone...but I promise that I will not delay nor will I stray from my path. I shall return as quickly as possible, I just need for you to let me go on this." He said as he looked at Kemuri with determination.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:20 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red X was just watching out the ceiled gates and wondered if he was the one who was gonna have watch over the gates or something. They already sealed it off, so what was he needed there for. He just put his hands inside his pockets, and awaited orders. He was actually really quiet from his usual self.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

As Hiro was about to return to his diligent work he turned to Zatoshi. "It's unthinkable! You don't know what the darkness is capable of doing. None of us do. To leave the village now would be an unnecessary gamble on your life!" Hiro's tone of voice lifted, but he wasnt necessarily mad. He was merely trying to convince Zatoshi not to venture out into unknown territory.

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image
_-Kemuri Rosu-_

He was it in the boy's eyes. The disgusting thing was the fact that he would be leaving regardless of what Kemuri or anyone else said. "Go. But don't come back until you have useful information about whats going on out there understand? And if you rain across my other Amegakure ninja, order them home imminently." He was disappointed that Zatoshi would leave at this time, but to hold him here would turn him into an outlaw when he left.

Kemuri turned to Hiro, "That's a good idea, even if to just confirm that this is happening in the other villages. Go." he said giving his order. Hiro knew what needed to be done, and he trusted his judgment. Right now they needed to find out who was were.

678/678

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi made paper wings, flew over the gate and made his way to Konoha, he looked back to Ame...but then realized that he couldn't go back, he couldn't turn back now.

[EXIT]

╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:46 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Madking Arc//Chapter Two: Letting Go

Hiro nodded to Kemuri, "Right, I'm on it." Once he was dismissed by Kemuri the Jounin turned his attention to Zatoshi. He walked up to him, putting one hand on his shoulder and shaking his hand with the other. In the process of shaking his hand, Hiro made a transaction to Zatoshi; giving him a parchment meant for the Hokage. "Its not that I dont trust the courier pigeons...its just that I trust you more." The letter that he handed to Zatoshi spoke about the Rain Villages status in response to the strange phenomena as well as asking about the status of the Leaf Village. More importantly, the response of the Hokage would tell Hiro that Zatoshi made it safely.

"Now, remember your training Zatoshi. Be smart, feel out your surroundings before proceeding into unknown territory. Be sharp, and move swift. More importantly be safe." It was somewhat hard letting Zatoshi go out into the darkness alone. Although he was a strong shinobi, and has grown so much since he was Hiro's student, he was also that last know student to be alive.

As Zatoshi would make his way out the gates and towards the Leaf, Hiro rifled a windmill shuriken into the sky as it made its way almost 250 meters into the air. With a quick burst of Hiro's chalkra an electrical surge crawled its way along the static string binded to the large projectile. Once reaching the windmill shuriken the large projectile illuminated with electrical energy. Acting as a large flare it would light up the first couple miles for Zatoshi; it was the last thing he could do for his student, and the first thing he could do for a close friend.

User Image

10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:15 am
User Image

User Image

Nori looked at the sky, shrinking closer to the nearest source of strength and (possibly) safety -- her mother. "W-what's going on?"  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red looked tyo the side for a bit with his hands still inside his pockets looking at the girl. She didn't seem like she was called to be here. He then actually talked to her, as he said "That's a signal for Zatoshi. You don't seem like you were called to be here. What are you doing here?" he asked her, not knowing who she really was from so much time ago.

He then noticed the Amekage's tight grip on her, as well as her hands tied and stuff, so he thought she was a thief or something, and then he just raised his eyebrow and said "Oh sorry, you don't need to answer that if you're a criminal or something."

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 am
User Image

User Image

Nori watched the man approach her, uncertain of him by the way he was dressed and the many blades on his arms. She could not help but notice the definitely-fit state of his body -- ripped, she thought was the term -- though she had to admit that she preferred Sunso. That thought called a faint blush to her cheeks that vanished as quickly as it came, to be replaced by an expression of near-despair. She lowered her gaze, drawing a deep breath to calm herself before the tears returned.

A scent rode that breath -- a familiar scent from the stranger speaking to her and calling her a criminal. Her eyes rose again to him, expression a mixture of surprise and hurt. "A-Adam-kun?"  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:05 am
Special Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red X immediately turned his eyes to the girl again, and this time he remained looking at her for a bit, but still didn't know who she was. She had grown up so much from last time, and even her attire had changed to a more seductive one. He asked her very seriously "How do you know my real name?" still not having a single clue to whom she really was.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games