Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninetailes23

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am
Blue waited in the office patiently. He was trying to recall whether or not he had brought his flask of vodka. He rummaged through his backpack until he pulled out a black flask. Blue took a swig of the vodka and then tossed it back into his bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:04 am
Crimson Remedy
Bio_Vector
(Assuming that the door to the office is now closed and that it opens inwardly...)

A gust of wind proceeded his arrival, sweeping over the surface of the floor and pressing against the door to the office of the Otokage, gently opening it. Sora's footsteps could be heard down the corridor, growing in volume as he drew closer. The wind ninja paused at the threshold of the office, his delightful sky blue eyes scanning the room. "Tsk tsk, Nanashi-sensei abandons me and Tetsuya was a complete failure...what's to become of you, our newest Otokage, hm?" During the pause his voice came directly now from before the Otokage's desk, having traversed the room effortlessly with blinding speed utilizing his Seki-Reigan. In the prescence of the new Kage, SORA shifted on the ninja's back. "Something about you intrigues my partner..." He said referencing the fuuton chakra board on his back, infamous for its doings under the influence of Sengetsu.

((The Otokage is in Grass Village, thank you for reading the thread))

(ha sorry. But in my defense that's a lot to read....I'd prefer not to.)  

Adloquium

Versatile Genius

ninetailes23

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 am
(i geuss im gonna die here of old age)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am
ninetailes23
(i geuss im gonna die here of old age)

(Oh hush up, you)
Kyoiku came around the corner, holding the sheet of paper that the boy had filled out. "Kid, I think you're in the wrong building, you can just start signing up for missions, you have to graduate from the academy first."  

Crimson Remedy

xskyez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 am
The raiton powered kunoichi leaned against the doorway of the office. Her right arm pressed against the wall and her left hand resting on her hip while her fingers fiddled with the hilt of one of her short swords. "Excuse me...is the Otokage in?" She asked, lightning trickling down through her hair. It was quite a gorgeous display of her advanced raiton potential.

{Lazy Post whee }

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto walked into her new office. Well, she guessed it was hers now. She could see a variety of shinobi already waiting for her.It's going to be a long day.."How can I help you? She asked the nearest shinobi, a raiton user.

...spin and twirl on my strings

Crimson Remedy

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm
xskyez

ninetailes23

Bio_Vector

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suddenly, Makoto would hear the heavy beating of wings coming from the window behind her desk. If she were to look behind her, she would see a man jumping off a large bone bird, landing on the hard steel of the office's back balcony. "Ah...you must be Lady Otokage." Koukotsu said in his usual tone; it was very easy to listen to, not too blunt or gentle. "I have a message from the Raikage, Nokutisu Arekku. Please, take this." Koukotsu would extend his hand toward her, and in his open palm was a card. It was about the size of a typical business card, but there was a note written on it.

"Greetings from Raikage Morinaga Arekkusu. Please come meet me when you have time, or send a message.
~Morinaga Arekkusu"

Koukotsu was also told to ask what the status of the village was, but he'd summed that up just by flying over it. The village seemed...dull. Very lacking in activity and prosperity.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto turned, seeing the man land outside her office. She crossed the room, nodding once to Kyoiku. Opening the door, she reached out and took the note.

Kyoiku turned towards the students."I'll be assisting you. Those of you who are Academy students need to report to the Sound Academy. Anyone else can talk to me.

Makoto looked at the young shinobi."What does he want?"She asked. The question was simple enough, yet could be answered in an infinite number of ways. The Raikage, could he want an alliance? Was he planning a war? Questions, possibilities and scenarios ran through her head as she awaited the response.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

"It's simple, actually. All Lord Raikage wants for me to say is that he wants to speak with you. Beyond that is something you'll have to speak with him about. I'm just the lowly messenger." Koukotsu said with a chuckle as he extended his palm to the side. From it formed another bird of the same type as the one he was riding. It was formed completely of bone, and looked as if it were waiting for Makoto to get on. "When you're ready to visit him, stand on this bird and form the 'Ram' seal. It will take you straight to him. No need to stop at the gates, as the guards recognize these birds. When you're finished, you can return here the same way. When you get back here, all you need to do to dismiss the bird is form the 'Tiger' Seal. It will return to me immediately that way." It was then that Koukotsu got back onto his bird. "Is there anything else you need to know before I head to Sand, Lady Otokage?"

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto stepped out onto the balcony. "Your name."She said with a smile. She stepped onto the bird, waiting to form the 'Ram' seal until she heard.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:15 pm

"Oh. I suppose that's only polite of me." Koukotsu grinned as he prepared to take off. "My name is Koukotsu Kaguya Raiken. It was a pleasure, Lady Otokage." With that, Koukotsu took off on his original bird, leaving Makoto with the bird that would take her to Cloud immediately.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:19 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXXAxel landed in front of the Otokage's building, his feet planting the ground as his wings retracted back into his shoulder blades. Grabbing his cloak and placing it upon himself, he was once again shrouding his being within its darkness. Walking on inside, the only thing that made him recognizable was the headband he was wearing on his right forearm, that of the Sound Village. As he walked up the steps, he realized that the office door was open. Seeing it as an invitation to walk inside, Axel did just that and scouted the office. There was no one in it, but there was someone out in the balcony. The chakra signature was easily recognized as that belonging to Makoto Kurosawa, the puppeteer who fought Blade and who he had seen at the training grounds a while back. Axel tookseveral steps forward and unto the balcony. "Well, this is rather strange..." he said as he made note of the situation at the balcony.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 pm
(If, by "situation at the Balcony" you mean Makoto standing on a bird. XD I'm long gone, dood. ;D )  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 pm
(Of course that's what I meant...come on bro I'm not some amateur wink But yeah...wouldn't you find it strange to find some girl standing on top of a bird in the Otokage's office when he doesn't know the girl IS the Otokage? And I didn't mention you in my post nor your chakra signature so yeah...I knew you were gone. No worries bro mrgreen )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff