Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:31 am
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

Gwen shrugged. "I dunno... me and Gavin are kind of adrenaline junkies. Although, she takes it to a whole, new, insane level." He said. He truly meant this. Once, they were going to bungee jump off of Kaiba Corp, which was already pretty crazy, when she suggested that they do it blindfolded and jump off when they're as far down as they can go. It was too crazy for Gwen, but Gavin somehow pulled it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:25 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott chuckled. "That's pretty amazing. I'm in between cowardly and brave I guess. Nothing beats marching into unknown territory unequipped." He remembered the times when his friend dragged him through an entire maze full of danger. Scott went through it in almost no time at all. He came out completely unscathed as well.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:45 am
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

((Would that friend happen to be Brenden? Can't be Brenda, she's was with Curtis all the time.))

Gwen nodded. "Yeah... I think the best part is getting captured by unknown people and then escaping. Awesome..." He said.

((Imma wait for someone else to post, running out of stuff to talk about...))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:23 pm
Once Dee was done fixing the power, she then changed into a staraptor and flew back to the lounge the long way. She changed back to her humanoid form with the pirate outfit just before entering the bar itself.

She then saw that Gavin found a pair of friends. She thought she recognized one of them, though. She wandered over to Scott and said, "Pardon me, my name is empress dee and I seem to recognize you. You wouldn't happen to know personally the founders of this planet would you? Hammy, Hugga, and Hoarder were the founders. The history books say that the owner of the founders was in fact someone from earth and would be about your age today. This one boy would have knowledge far beyond what I know. But then again, he hasn't explored the other planets as well as I have."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:24 am
empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gavin followed Dee, wall jumping the places she couldn't get without flying. When she got back up, she changed back and started to walk towards the group. She froze about halfway there. Dee had said something about Scott and the founders... must be important? It also seemed like she had thought that she was Gwen, although that's not a big deal. She continued to walk forward until she was directly next to her brother.

"Oh, I was wondering where you went." Gwen said to Gavin. He then turned his head back to Dee. "So, this is Dee? She's an empress? ...Well, that's quite the accomplishment." He said, taking a slight bow. He pulled Gavin down with him, so she was bowing too. As they stood up, Gavin slightly blushing, Gain mumbled, "She was in the middle of chatting..." She flicked the back of his head, which made his hood fall down. ((Did I forget to mention it was up? Oops.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott bowed reverently. "Please to meet you Empress. Yes, they're quite the most interesting bunch on this planet. I'm Scott by the way." Scott chuckled ansd shifted nervously from foot to foot.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:26 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"You all have seriously bored me to sleep." Gabriel said with a yawn as he sat back up and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:35 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Scott turned to Gabriel and laughed nervously. "I'm sorry that you're thinking that. We're just holding a conversation with each other. That's all." He stood up a little taller.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:40 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Doesn't change the fact you're boring me." Gabriel said yawning again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:02 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

Gwen and Gavin laughed in sync, which would be kind of creepy to most people. "Well, why don't we do something then?" "Yeah! Gabriel, maybe Dee will let you play your guitar on stage? Well, can he?" She asked, now looking at Dee, eyes sparkling. "Since when are YOU interested in music?" Gwen asked, poking on her shoulder. "Ever since I decided to teach myself to play, now shush!" She said, and then turned back to look at Dee, hopefully.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Scott just shrugged. "Well, what do you find interesting?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:14 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Oh y'know actually GOOD Music. Playing Sabrina on stage and various things like that. I'm hoping It'll be a ya go ahead and play some more." Gabriel answered as he waited to see if Dee would let him play some more.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:20 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Scott stood still. His hands were clasped behind his back. "I wouldn't mind seeing you play. Show me what you got. Well, if Empress Dee will let you. If ont, I'll be content with that." He quickly shifted his gaze over to Dee.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:21 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

Gavin was about to back him up again, but stopped herself. "Well, that's rude. Good music? The music on now is fine. I just thought maybe you would have fun playing." "Yeah, with an attitude like that I don't think you should get to play." Gwen said, crossing his arms. Gavin did the same after him.

((Lol, nevermind))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Scott shifted his gaze over to Gavin and Gwen. "Well, you two do bring up a great point. That was kind of rude towards the writer of this song. I happen to know him actually" Scott walked over next to Gwen and stood beside him.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games