Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:56 pm
"Make up? But everything's his fault!" protested Lock, stomping his foot. Although, he had to admit that it was terribly lonely at the dorm without Ethan. Grabbing his keys out of his pocket, he started for his car and got in, all the while mentally cursing Fredrich. "i'll be there in twenty minutes," he grumbled, starting the car and hanging up.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:02 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Long live the king."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Earle spent his half of the ride in silence, watching the scenery pass by in a blur as he thought to himself. Aldrich seemed to deeply care about his son. That made the king feel awkward and turn silent about his own family. If Aldrich found out that Earle cared very little about his family - enough to murder his own son and his wife - there was no doubt in his mind that this obscure deal of there's would be broken.

When the car stopped and the door at his side opened, Earle stepped out to gaze at the restaurant. "La Costa Belle." he read out loud as he put one hand on his side. "It sounds vaguely familiar. I might have dined here once or twice."
He looked at Aldrich then at his own clothes. He didn't look like a king right now. Instead of something matching the host's suit, Earle had nothing more than a black jacket with the hood pulled up, jeans with a faded shade of black, and ink black boots to complete the dark set. He looked like a commoner, but at this point he might as well be.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"I wouldn't put it past you," said Aldrich as he stepped out of the car and stood beside the old king. "Everyone eats here at some point. It's almost a city staple." He looked around, then gestured for the driver to get. They shouldn't take long. Leading the king into the building, he nodded at the maitre'd, who brought them to Aldrich's reserved table and offered them the wine list.
Taking the menu, Aldrich looked through the list and shook his head. "None of these will do. Bring me the burgundy I had last time." The man nodded, then scurried away. Aldrich lifted his menu, looking over the food. "I'm not a fan of the French, but they do make decent food."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:10 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"I like their food." commented the king as he looked through his own menu. "Some of their food, I should say. My castle resides in a small region of Germany, so it's easy to get French food whenever I want it." He flipped through the page in the menu, eying their soups. "Of all the food I've tried, admittedly American is my favorite." He lowered his head some more so that the menu could hide his shame. "It's unhealthy, I know, but there's just something about it that's delicious. And it's variety is huge! If I want Italian then I can walk down the road and find three different kinds of Italian restaurants. If I want Chinese food in a matter of minutes I can get it delivered to me! Marvelous, isn't it?" Even though he was ashamed of his preference, he couldn't keep himself from jabbering on and on about the food of the country. It was a vast difference from the food he grew up with. Roasted pig was the delicacy back then, and now he can have anything!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:43 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Listening to the king talk about food, Aldrich almost thought he looked cute. He seemed so passionate about it all, like food was his favorite thing in the world. It was adorable, to be honest, but Aldrich quickly reminded himself that Earle was a king and returned to reality. "Fortunately, South Africa has a wide variety of national delicacies. Many even call our food "rainbow cuisine". We draw our inspiration from many different sources all over the world." He gestured for a waiter to hurry along with the wine, then returned his attention to Earle. "What do you often eat in the Frog Kingdom?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:13 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"Please," scoffed the king as he lowered his menu. "We're more of a tribe, if anything. I used to rule a region, yes, but fairy tales often have difficulties marking their lands on this kind of world." He leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms to think over the question. "Our food isn't different from human's. Humans and frog-turned-humans eat meat, porridge, anything. Our delicacies consist of caramelized bugs." He was aware of how disturbing it sounded, but still smiled. "Sometimes it's nothing more than chocolate designed as bugs, but sometimes they're real. It makes each piece of candy a surprise. I wish I had some to let you try."
Earle paused to recompose himself. He was getting too excited, he realized, and that must have been hugely un-kingly of him. "Erm... So you mentioned South Africa. Is that where you're from?" he asked and eyed the man again. He didn't expect someone like Aldrich to be from there. Maybe France.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Yes, it is," he answered, nodding his head and leaning back, arms crossed and amused expression on his face. "Born and raised, I'm afraid. My son as well. Our accents, though decently light and sophisticated, are fairly easy to understand if you give us time." He raised a hand, sitting upright and leaning forward. "How large is the Frog, er, tribe?"

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:34 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"Approximately 300,000." Earle replied without the skip of a beat, lacing his fingers over one crossed knee. "Hmm. Now that I hear it, Frog kingdom sounds much more regal than tribe. More refined, I suppose. Anyway, those might be the correct statistics. It's been a while since I looked into the census of the kingdom. We might have more, to be honest. We occupy the Stuttgart region in Germany, though a good chunk of that area consists of clueless humans."
The king tilted his head again, eyes closed as he thought to himself. "I can hear it." he said after a moment. "Yes, your accent. I would've never guessed it was African. What brought you to America?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:02 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He chuckled, deep voice rumbling in their close space. "I'm surprised. Most people assume I'm European." He looked up at the ceiling in thought, trying to word his arrival to the country delicately. "I suppose I could say that I came here because of my son. Alan is very antisocial, always has been, and the doctor said that the best way to keep him from permanently secluding himself was to push him into social situations. This academy just seemed to be the best one we could both work at."
Aldrich chose not to disclose that the young artist he loved also happened to go to school here.
"I'm not a fan of Americans, though. They're rude and fat, and far too boisterous for my taste." His nose wrinkled in disgust. "I almost find it hard to believe that their country is supposed to be one of the world's most powerful."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:16 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"I see." Earle murmured when he heard Aldrich talk about his son. "My son was completely the opposite. He was a friend to all, despite his social status, and he knew how to take care of a problem. He made a fine king." The older king grew quiet after a moment and stared down at his drink, eyes becoming distant.
When the conversation shifted to America, Earle glanced back at Aldrich. "They're an arrogant type, yes, but their power is no surprise." he commented. "America is a young country, and perhaps the only one that ever came out of their rebellion victoriously. Take France for example, they tried to follow America's style and ended up with a horrible failure. Their real power, I'd say, comes from their unity. The people here can be at each others' throats, but when there's a threat they all come together and combine their strengths. I don't know if you were alive during World War II, but if you were I'm sure you'd say the same thing."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He laughed, shaking his head and holding his wine glass up as a waiter filled it. "I'm afraid I'm only in my forties, sir," he said, sipping the wine and setting the glass down. He chose not to ask about Earle's son. "However, I was born during the Blood Diamond War, lived through that. That's actually how I made all my money." He looked down at the table. "Americans did nothing to help my people during the war. I think that's why I'm so prejudiced against them. Journalists would come in, take pictures as young men I grew up with had their hands cut off at the wrists, women and children all raped and tortured before being brutally murdered. You could call my current living situation irony, I suppose."
Aldrich shrugged, then looked back up at Earle. "Let's change the subject. What are you thinking of ordering?"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:18 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"Oh no, I agree with you completely. America made my life very difficult from the Great War to the second. I was in Germany, after all." Earle reminded. "Maybe it's just the fairy tales' motto of a happy ending that kept my castle standing." he shrugged before looking back at the menu on the table. "I was thinking of trying the hachis parmentier." he said with poor pronunciation. "What about you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:34 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"I think I'll just ask them to surprise me," he said, setting the menu down and clasping his hands on top of the table. "Anything but frog legs, I suppose." Aldrich shrugged. He usually just asked the chef to surprise him. It was much easier than taking the time to decide for himself. He wasn't a picky eater, at least.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Earle boomed in laughter when he heard Aldrich. "I can't tell if you're saying that out of honesty or to keep from hurting my feelings." He laughed for a few minutes before coughing into a balled fist, calming himself down.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:12 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Cracking a smile, Aldrich almost answered when the waiter came back by, asking what they wanted. He handed the young man the menu. "Tell Chef Jean-Luc that he should make me something new, so long as it doesn't include anything frog-like. Remember what happened last time." The waiter nodded, then turned to Earle.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff