Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

As Alexander walked through the desolate hallways, he considered going down to the dining hall to play human again but it wasn't a very appetizing thought. Instead he walked right on by it and it's sweet smells of breakfast that morning. Smells that to him had the scent of dirt. Had it always been that way for him? Had they always smelled so bad? No, not last night. He had even raised a bit to his mouth to taste and they were neutral. He knew then that he couldn't even feign eating that crap lest he want everyone to see the disgust plain on his face.

His hands rested in his pockets as he made his way through the corridors going no where in particular. Just walking to pass the time until he was summoned to a class room. Even then it was iffy if he would go or not. He knew he would most likely not get into trouble. After all, what use were classes to an immortal who had spent most of his many years studying it and then some?

As he walked a familiar scent caught his attention.

"Hello Armand."

The silky, seductive voice made his head turned with a jolt of surprise. There stood Milly. She was dressed in in flowing, long-sleeved shirt and lacy tights. A pair of rather plain black shoes adorned her dainty feet. The entire outfit was actually rather plain even for Milly but she made it look as if it were worth a million dollars. Her long dark hair hung in light waves about her face all the way down to her waist. It shone as she moved towards him in the florescent lighting of the school. He was entranced. Not by her appearance, but by the mere fact that she was here.

"What are you doing Milly? You are supposed to be hidden away."

His voice hit a hiss that made her cringe a bit at his harshness making his eyes soften immediately. She ran towards him with tear filled eyes, her heels clicking on the floor. She flung her arms around his shoulders and buried her head in his neck. "Don't be angry! I just wanted to be closer to you without having to hide anymore!" Alexander sighed and gathered the girl up in his arms and gently smoothed her hair from the top to her shoulders then back again. "You know that's not possible Milly no matter the circumstance. I will not have you tied to me with so many insidious plots going about. Besides you tend to be too jealous when others hang around me. Especially those that are of the female gender." Milly shook her head fervently and pulled back from Alexander but still kept her arms up around his shoulders. Her innocent smile filled her face as she said, "I'll be good! I promise! I'm the new dance instructor!" She twirled happily in front of him after letting go to show off her grace. Alexander started to laugh but then his expression turned questioning, "Wait...what happened to the other dance teacher? Milly stopped spinning and cast her eyes downward, "I...You didn't come back and I was so hungry! It was an accident I swear!" Her cruel smile said otherwise though and Alexander couldn't help but feel a sense of pride for her. "You little terror. I suppose it can't be helped now. But remember my dear," He ran the side of his hand down her cheek affectionately and leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the lips, "We have nothing to do with each other. I'm simply another student. Milly held his hand in hers and nodded up at him with closed eyes. When she opened them again they flashed a dangerous red, "I promise."

~~~~

After he left Milly, Alexander let another exasperated sigh escape his throat. So much for taking it easy. Things just got a lot more difficult for him.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

His eyes burned straight into hers. Did this vampiress really believe that he cared about her origin? Another chuckle gurgled up from the depths of his throat. It caught her off-guard. That had not been the intention. This, of course, left her vulnerable for his possible attack. He licked his lips in anticipation of killing her. It never came.
Instead, Kasey gave in at the threat of her death.

As promised, Sebastian released her neck. His fingers stroked through her silky mane and he pressed a kiss to her lips. His mouth was cold as it pressed against hers. The desire burning inside for her was still thick. "You shall see Angelique," he said, remembering their deal. He offered his hand for her to take. "We shall leave now."

OOC : Thanks! The creative juices are just flowing right now. :3
Ah, to be a writer! Such beauty is in the minds of us beholders. ^o^

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
It was quite obvious he had made Raven uncomfortable sitting next to her. True, Alastar hadn't talked to her too much but they talked a bit. He wasn't going to make a move on her or anything. It was semi disgusting how humans reacted to different situations. Then again he was highly evolved and could see the logic in things. Humans reacted on impulse. Alastar held back a deep annoyed breath and nodded. "I like it. I always read it at home when not doing homework." Homework, more like research that he put himself through. "Do you write anything else. Books, plays, research papers?"

Unfortunately he would never get his answer because two new human smells came up behind him. One weaker and female. The other smelled, well not something he would eat. "I am Alastar yes. Fleur sounds French. I like it." The smell was over whelming him. It was like going into a room with different perfumes sprayed everywhere. No windows or ventilation. It was making him very very hungry. His eyes were starting to turn into hunter vision. "If you'll excuse me." He said sounding very uncomfortable and sick.

Rushing to any place with food he tried to get something to eat. All he could pick up were to vampires. He took a huge breath and tried to rid his head of the over powering smell. He was sort of growling to himself. Why was food not available when he wanted it?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey glared at him as she saw him lick his lips. Growling she snarled slightly but knew there was nthing she could do. Feeling him release her neck she went to rub where he held onto her. The only bad things about being half human she bruised just like a normal human. When she felt him run his fingers through her hair she closed her eyes slightly but they quickly snapped open when she felt lips on her. Even though it was cold it didnt bother her as her cheeks slightly turned red but not alot. Slowly she kissed him back and pulled him close by his shirt. When he pulled away she looked at him still shocked. When he said she could see Angelique she grew exciteced. When she saw him offer his hand she slowly reached out and took it. Nodding she followed him and staid quiet "Why...I dont understand." she thought confused as to why she was giving up so easily, but mostly why he was doing this he could of killed her two seconds agao and he did. "You really are an interesting person Sebastian.".

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:*Yay creative juices!!!!*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 pm

User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

She was running, from what was beyond her though. All she knew was that the creature was fast, and gaining on her. Trees practically flew by her, her feet hardly ever touching the ground. It was almost as if she was running on air. Behind her, arms grabbed at her waist, pulling her in,. Amelia struggled as much as she could, but the arms just pulled her in tighter, practically crushing her to their chest. A snap was heart, and soon her chest was filled with pain, leaving her gasping for her breath, a painful intake of what she needed. A chuckle was heard from behind her, only informing her that her mysterious pursuer was a man. Amelia tried turning in their arms, forcing her head around to see their face, but he was too quick, removing one arm from her waist to push her head to the side, and lean in. Soon enough, Amelia felt a stabbing into her neck, but she couldn't scream. Couldn't move.

Amelia gasped loudly, eyes shooting open and her arm flinging the blankets off of her sweat covered body. These dreams had started coming the second she had passed out at dinner the other day. She had been stuck in her room for eons since, or so it felt to her, sick to her stomach. There had been a one visit over all, the nurse. She had gotten the oddest looks from that lady, but Amelia had learned to ignore it. All in all, she hadn't been in her room sick for long, but enough to make her feel like poo. Then again, she had slept the entire time, having the oddest dream ever.

Pushing up on the bed, she slowly slid to the side, trying to get to her feet, shaking. That last dream had left her scared, an easy feat, but still never a pleasant one. A part of her wished she had someone to curl up into, and make her feel safe, but, of course, she knew that this would never happen. Perhaps she could talk to Raven about it, if she wasn't too busy that is.

Slowly, Amelia made her way to her dresser and grabbed her uniform and such. Why she was going to try this was beyond her, but, going to classes feeling sick was better than laying in bed having terribly horrible nightmares. Who knows, maybe she would feel better just by getting out of her room.

After a shower, Amelia dressed and got her stuff together for classes. With some make-up, she didn't look too bad, still a little sick, but not as pale as she had been before, and there was some coloring to her face.

Slowly, or so it felt to her, she made her way to go find Raven. She knew where she would be, and soon enough, she found the girl, surrounded by others. Turning back, Amelia walked away from them. She would find Raven in a second, but she didn't want to interrupt anything, so, instead, she began to wander around.

[[ Sorry guys.
As stated, I have a poop load going on right now,
but some of it is kinda fading out,
so I'm gonna try to post.
Soon I should be back to when I can post all the time.
EDITED! ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┫░ AȠDϒ ░┣┓

Andy was quite entertained walking through the halls of this strange place. It seemed like it was once one of those castles from a fairy tale or something. Or maybe that castle from Dracula, he laughed to himself at the thought but wasn't watching where he was going. As he rounded the corner near the cafeteria, he ran into someone, much bigger than he. Andy snapped back and immediately said "Oh my god, Im sorry! Wasnt watching where I was going. New kid!" He playfully pretended to shoot himself in the head and chuckled as he passed the other guy and decided to check out the cafeteria. Nice place. Big, lots of kids. Reminded him of his old school. Lot more emo/goth kids though.

xXJustified_DeathXx

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

He grasped her hand with the gentleness of a gentleman. Or a chivalrous knight. The irony of the comparison did not flit through his head unnoticed. In the lead, Sebastian breezed through the forest. His leads moved in a befuddling blur. He dodged trees and shrubs and plants as easily as a runner would in an obstacle course. Dappled sunlight glinted through the leaves, greeting them with droplets of dew that quickly dried as they ran.

Sebastian's nostrils flared and his pace slowed until he came to a slow walk. Immediately, two vampires were upon them. They kept their distance, respecting Sebastian but eyeing Kasey suspiciously. Otherwise, their expressions were as indifferent as Sebastian's normal appearance. "She is a comrade," Sebastian affirmed.

Obviously not totally convinced, the vampires nonetheless retreated from out of his way. As Sebastian strolled past, they fixed Kasey with cold stares. Not of hate. Of hunger. The same had to be said of the rest of the vampires, who made up Sebastian's coven. He was the sole sire of the entire group. He led Kasey to the upstairs part of the ornate house and approached the bedroom Angelique resided in. Two vampires stood in front of the door. They stepped aside at the sight of Sebastian.

Sebastian entered the room. On the bed, laying underneath a single white sheet, was Angelique. She was dressed in a white nightgown. Silver scars crisscrossed over her chest and arms. All was touched except her face. She appeared gaunt and frail, breathing slowly, her eyes closed as if sleeping. At the entrance, her eyelashes fluttered open and she looked weakly towards the door. Her eyes darkened in fear and curled into a ball, whimpering. Knowing nothing but the shadow of pain Sebastian threatened her with.

OOC : Ah, to be a writer! Such beauty is in the minds of us beholders. ^o^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 pm

[[will reply for Raven tomorrow, Hidden. going to bed in a few minutes.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 am

User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

Raven rose to her feet, rolling back her shoulder to dispel the ache from yesterday. Her stomach was pleasantly full. She tried not to watch how strangely Fleur was still eyeing Alastar. She glanced over at the young man who had sat with her that morning. Fully, she looked at him to see if anything was off. There was nothing visibly wrong about him.
Yet, if she wasn't wrong, he seemed quite stiff. As if he wanted to eat but couldn't do so here. Raven blinked and said, "What's wrong, Alastar? You look really hungry. Should I get you some food?"

Without warning, Alastar rushed past her and out of the cafeteria. He had said a few words to Fleur before leaving. His behavior was polite but strange. Raven frowned, deep in thought. Many times Alexander had done the same thing in the past few days she had known him. She dismissed it, thinking that it was just apart of her nature. Now, vaguely, she wondered if there were something else going on. She never saw Alastar or Alexander eat, neither Sebastian or Kasey. Only Angelique was the one who truly seemed to gorge herself. Even then, she appeared almost...animal about her appetite. Like a predator feeding upon prey.

The back of her neck tingled, the hair raising there. Raven swallowed hard. She shook her head, dismissing the thought of something deeper. Something supernatural. Just like the stuff she always read about. After all, that kind of stuff did not exist. She may love it, but that didn't mean it was real. If it was, certainly some person would have mentioned it in the last century.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Amelia come in the door. Her usually perky face was drawn and pale. The poor girl wandered around, possibly put off by the others surrounding her. Heart brightening, Raven strolled over to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Ames? You all right, girl?"

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

OOC : Morning! Choose classes that your people are going to be in, guys.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 am

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan expected to have a nice calm breakfast with coffee and some sort of sugared food, then walk around with Fleur for a little before the bell rang, and after he was going to go to boring old math. Normal day. But this school apparently didn't know the meaning.
It started immediately after Fleur dragged him over to Raven's table. It took a second to noticed the big man sitting with her. Edan was a short male, he didn't hit the six foot mark, which depressed him greatly, but this guy was past that. His name was apparently Alastar. "Well good morning Ala--" He spoke to the small girl who had managed to hide behind Edan without notice an d then he walked away.

The guy looked as if he was going to throw up, or tear something apart. Maybe do both. Edan looked down at his breakfast companion and then to Raven. "Well that was weir--" Then Raven walked over to a girl who also looked sickly. With a large sigh he turned to Fleur. "I am hungry and no one will let me finish my sentences." He said sticking his lower lip out in a pout.

As if to agree his tummy grumbled. "Okay that is it." Edan lightly grabbed her hand and took her to the line to get something. He had smelled coffee not to long ago and almost did a dance when he saw it. It had been two whole days since he had some. He was starting to have withdrawals.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 pm

heart
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:27 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 pm

(( I will post when I can. I am on my cell and it's hard to post))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 pm

User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur eyed him as he spoke to her. Not with fear, like mentioned before, she is generally frightened of all new people that she meets. She was even frightened of Edan and Raven when first meeting them. With this man, she was more curious. More suspicious. She didn't like the way he tensed up at the arrival of herself and Edan. He looked...hungry. Though there were many choices of where to get food around here he chose to run out into the hallway. Odd.

She turned back to Edan and had to cover her mouth as she giggled at him once more. His pouty expression mixed in with a dash of disgrunted-ness was completely adorable and endearing. Caught up in the moment of relief she felt when Alastar was gone, Fleur leaned in and lightly hugged Edan's arm as she laughed at him, "Aww do not worry Edon! I will let you finish your sentonces!" She looked up at him with big brown eyes but then realized what she was doing. Instead of making it awkward and pulling away immediately, she gradually moved away making it look as if she did it on purpose and knew exactly what she had done. After all, it was just a hug right? A hug that made her heart warm.

She had seen Raven take off to another friend, a female who looked under the weather and was debating on whether or not to go over when she felt a rather large hand gather her own smaller one. She then felt a gentle tug and her feet began moving in the direction she was being taken. Looking slightly dazed, she did not protest as she was pulled but did look back occasionally to see if perhaps Raven would follow them with the other female. Fleur honestly didn't know if she could take meeting more new people even if it was just one girl. When they stopped in the line she watched as Edan made a bee line straight to the coffee. She went to a near by station where she got herself a bagel and spread cream cheese over it. Next was a carton of chocolate milk. After all that was gathered she found her way back to Edan, "'ave you got everysing? We could walk around before classes start."

**ooc: Translations in order,...**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:03 am

heart
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games