Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ally Of Evil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 am

What to call me
Ally

Who Accepted my Application
Novama

Why I Joined
I want to belong somewhere in Gaia. Right now, I just recently came back from this game after being hacked. Back to square one again, 0 friends.

Gaian Age
1016 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Anime/Manga

About me
I love playing games, mostly on the PC. Writing fan fictions is my hobby. 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 am
What to call me
Rein

Who accepted my application
Novama

Why I Joined
I want to experience RP-ing!

Gaian age
Just joined~ Maybe 10days or more.

Predicted favorite forum
Fantasy *^*

About me
I'm a shytype, bit childish, loves to read.. and eat sweets :--D

Reinuran

mcfxkn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:35 am

What to Call me:
Raye
Who accepted my application: Novama (he's on a roll. LOL)
Why I Joined: For friends
Gaian Age: 1720 Days
Predicted Favorite Forum: Chatterbox
About me: View Pro.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:13 am

What to call me
Rorix Skyblade

I was invited by Novama who saw me in the Welcome to Gaia forum

Why I Joined
I'm new to Gaia so I don't have any other place to go really and this place looked nice enough.

Gaian Age
I think 3 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
I really don't know I guess the Chatterbox for now.

About me
Well I'm new to Gaia for the most part, I was on other forum based sites and my friends said this was the place to go back in the day so i finally made it. I'm not sure what else to say other then i hope they were right.

Secret Code eR

Rorix Skyblade

Versatile Raider

6,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100

EnigmaUniverse

Timid Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:13 am
What to call me
Enigma

Novama

Why I Joined
I received an invitation and remembered how much I RPed back on Tinierme in 2012. It honestly brought back some great memories. Granted, I was thirteen and completely sucked, but I like to think that I've gotten better in these past few years. sweatdrop

Gaian Age
My Gaian is 623 days old, but I abandoned the account the day I made it and never returned until last month.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Definitely, Chatterbox.

About me
I'm kind of shy, so I don't post as much as I'd like to. Though, once I spot something that interests me, I try to contribute my opinion quietly. If you'd like to know more, just check out my profile. I have many interests and I'm always looking for new friends.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

★ What to call me
Please refer to me as AJ! I don't mind owl, but AJ is my name.

★ Who Accepted my Application
Novama (Invited, that counts right?)

★ Why I Joined
The wonderful Novama apparently saw my introduction post and thought it would be nice to add me. I haven't even started looking into guilds yet, I was still just trying to grasp how the new gaia site works.

I decided to join because I've never really been in an active guild before. The opportunity seemed exciting and I have been dying to sink my teeth into some new stories. I've lost touch with all of my old RP buddies so I think it's about time to make some new ones!

★ Gaian Age
Now this is tricky! I've technically was active on gaia 2003 - 2005ish. But I haven't been active in later years, sometime last year I signed up a new account but never used it. I finally just started logging in recently and making use of my blank account. c:

★ Predicted Favorite Forum
Oh gosh, this is hard! I have so many ideas for all kinds of stories, not to mention what might interest me in return here. I'm kind of all over the place. I think my top favorites are Fantasy and Romance.

Just glancing at the sections, I think I'll be starting in... Fantasy, Love, Social, Furries, Literate, and 1x1 search ads! Sometimes group RP's can be a little overwhelming. Might be easier to start small.

★ About me
If you've taken a peek at my intro post above you should know a tidbit about me! I'm a freelance artist who works from home. It's both a pleasure and annoyance. I'm technically disabled, I have a few chronic illnesses (biggest being autoimmune diseases) that keep me pretty locked up. Too much work or exertion and I'm stuck in bed for a week! Blahg. It really dampens my work and play. That's why I love role playing I guess, feels like a bit of an escape from the house and into the imagination. Not to mention it gives me such inspiration to draw! I adore drawing my characters and RP scenes. I will usually be at home and probably consistently checking gaia, but if I haven't replied to you or our rp totally feel free to nudge me! I get a little scatter brained and forget. I appreciate reminders.

Games I love to play are Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons), and Pokemon! Pokemon has to be one of my favorite themes at the moment. I just love inserting into that world of adventure. I love to borrow worlds from games, shows, so on. But I don't really like to RP with canon stuff, I like to just use the world dynamics and create my own characters. The idea of making benders for the ATLA/TOK worlds? Sweeeet!

I really love to RP Humans, Furries, and Feral! They're all fun and quirky to me. I really love character development and world building. I swear I sometimes have more fun making/setting up the RP than actually doing the RP sometimes haha.

I hope this helps let you guys peek into me and my interests! Feel free to message me any time and chat. I'd love to meet more people on here.

★ Secret Code
eO

Owlscape

Kikker2

Bloblike Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:51 pm
What to call me: Kikker, Kik, whatever. That's Key-ker, but Kicker is just as well. XD

Who Accepted my invitation: I was sent one by Arrinae Maeya Tsuki.

Why I joined: well, I like to rp, Arrinae is my good friend, why not?

Gaian age: Phft, man I dunno. Eight I think, more technically with the account fiasco.

Predicted favorite forum: I'll probably be everywhere. XD

About me: There isn't a ton to know, but I do like to write and read, I doodle a bit, and I'm hoping to have a lot of fun here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:51 pm
What to call me
Saris

Was invited by Novama heart

Why I Joined
I'm quite new to forums.. never been an avid user of them. However I've been rping for a few years now and heard that the rp community on here was quite large..so here I am whee I look forward to learning more and making friends.

Gaian Age
My account is 278 days, but I've only been using it recently.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hmm, It's hard to say. I love a bit of everything.. so I might pop up everywhere wink

About me
Put simply, I'm a down to earth guy. Very laid back,chilled and friendly. I like to think that I'm pretty easy to get on with. xd There isn't much that bothers or fazes me. I'm very sociable, so please. Don't be afraid to say Hi ^^ Love to RP and write. Saris is the name.. anime is my game.. whee <<< Lame.. sweatdrop

TOTALLYTVHEAD

Liberal Bloodsucker

Ninomei

Questionable Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:59 pm

What to call me
Pax

I was invited by Novama.

Why I Joined
RP purposes, lol.

Gaian Age
3594 Days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Series and Misc. subforum

About me
Hi~! Working student here, but mostly hardly working on my current job. I love to roleplay, although my interests usually are from Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Kingdom Hearts, Furuba, arranged marriage, medieval setting, and definitely fantasy.

Secret Code
aP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:26 pm
What to call me: Rev/Reve or Wrath. Either is fine~

Who Accepted my Application: Novama

Why I Joined: Novama saw my post(s) in "Welcome to Gaia" forum and believed it would be nice for me to be a part of the guild. So, I decided "Why not, it could be fun".

Gaian Age: Technically I've been here since '06. But with this account, I've been active for 2555 days (eight years)

Predicted Favorite Forum: Hmm? Not sure. I may have to lurk a bit to figure where I'll be most~

About me: Well, you can take a peek at my profile to get a gist of who I am. Not that it says much, ahaha~ But I suppose I can say a few things.
I'm a lazy bum, but that doesn't mean I don't get things done... eventually. I like to act childish/immature. I am usually happy, friendly and a bit aggressive. I do swear. I am an introvert. Hmm? I do enjoy playing video games. There's Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Skyrim, Fable series, BioShock series, AC New Leaf, Super Smash Bros. series and other more. I like to draw (more like doodle). And yeah~

Revenants Wrath

Lazy Shapeshifter

Roswell Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:00 pm

What to call me
Roswell

Novama

Why I Joined
I was invited by one of th higher ups, Thanks Novama!

Gaian Age
9 years

Predicted Favorite Forum
Torn between Action and Sci-fi, and a dab of Fantasy

About me
Well, I enjoy a deep compelling story where every important choice you make matters in the long run. Many of Bioware games fall into this category, also Dragon's Dogma to a certain degree. I like spending time with my friends, chatting about DC/Marvel related topics, hopes and ambitions for the future. My personality... I need to work on my self esteem at times, but for the most part I'm a cheery guy.

Secret Code
aR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:23 pm
What to call me
Lulu or Rat

Who accepted my application
Novama, was invited c:

Why I Joined
I love creating and drawing my characters, and would love to find new people to role play with!

Gaian age
Oh geez. Almost 11 years.

Predicted favorite forum
Action, fantasy, love 4laugh

About me
Odd, but fun. In my free time I'm usually drawing, playing video games, or out with my friends doing hoodrat stuff. I do work a lot, so it might take me a while to reply to posts. Sorry in advance!  

Ischium

Kawaii Fatcat

LonelyAiori

Desirable Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:45 pm
What to call me
Lonely

Novama

Why I Joined
I was invited by Novama so I was actually suprised! But I did wonder a lot but here I am.

Gaian Age
7 years

Predicted Favorite Forum
Chatterbox and LOTR

About me
I really enjoy reading fanfiction and original work. English is not my native language so there is a barrier and issues with my confidence in it, so Roleplaying will actually help. I enjoy anime but only certain titles, videogames are a must, while also guilty of listening to K-pop xD

I enjoy eating candy and to sleep. I am a very cheerful person but sometimes so I can hide the fact that I don't have much confidence xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:19 pm
What to call me
Atama

Might've deleted the PM, but I'm pretty sure I was invited by Novama.

Why I Joined
I was invited, and I've always wanted to try RPing again. My friends and I had a RP journal back in the day, and I've LARP'd a few times, but I've always been too nervous to join an actual online RP.

Gaian Age
Since 2008 I believe

Predicted Favorite Forum
Sci-Fi/Fantasy, surely

About me
I have never formally RP'd online with strangers, so I am remarkably nervous about this new venture. Please feel free to come talk to me or ask me to join, because my anxiety prevents me from doing much more than provide advice on newbie's threads. I've been here for 7 years and don't talk to strangers much, which is kinda of sad because almost my entire friends list has given up Gaia for good. Also I'm in college, have a job, and I'm an artist. (P.S. I can draw characters like a boss.)  

Atama Muhonnin

Fashionable Flatterer

7,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games