Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:58 am

Abyss laughed and nodded.

"I thought it through..now Luna on the other hand I wasn't thinking she'd get this drunk."he scoffed.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 am

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx winked at Abyss and nodded. "I had to get her this drunk or she would've tried to murder the poor boy. Just look at this face! I couldn't let her squeeze his throat until it turned blue." she said as she giggled at Shadow who was still lying on the floor. She shook her head and tried to hold in her laughter as she could hear the slurred words of Luna still complaining about what had happened. She turned to Abyss and smiled softly,. "You know, I just realized that we don't really know much about you. Except that you're Shadow's brother and brother to many others. What was your life like deary? Before all of this." she asked as she gently poked his forehead.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 am

With that Abyss's attitude crashed through the floor. His grin faded and he took her finger off his forehead and he shook his head.

"You really don't wanna know kid.."he said softly and patted her on the shoulder.

"I'm gonna go out for a while.."he said and went out to the yard and jumping onto the roof. Sitting there he looked around distantly as he was stuck in thought.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 am

User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House/Winery | Moods: Woozy | Thoughts: Oooohhhh, colors.......

The sound of ruckus filled Marie's ears for quite awhile. She figured someone had fallen or something and everyone was just laughing. But she knew that wasn't it when everything started sounding like a party. She pulled the blanket off of herself and started getting up, but felt woozy from the meds. The lights seemed brighter than usual, and her steps seemed to take longer. She slowly shuffled over from room to room, not knowing where she was going, what she was doing, or where she was. She seemed to be in a daze. She shuffled from the rooms until she found the room where Nyx was. Marie had looked like she she had never seen a person before. She seemed to have reverted to a childlike form in her personality. "Ish so.......purple and colory,"she whispered loud enough someone could hear. She took a step forward but tripped over something.....someone on the ground. She didn't bother to turn around to see but instead kicked it with her boot. "Don't trip me you meanie! And watch where you're steppin'.......and somebody put out that hideous light in the sky....."she mumbled as she continued to kick Shadow unintentionally. She got up wobbly and reached for the nearest object to hold onto, a table. "Has anyone seen my thingie that glows in the dark.....the thing...ie.."she murmured. She had no idea to what she was referring to, but apparently she wanted a 'thingie'. She didn't know it but, this was the way her body was reacting to the medicine.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am

User Image

Shadow regains conciseness after Marie kicked him. "Omph", said Shadow as he held his chest. He was still a bit woozy, but he couldnt remember what happened after Luna tried to punch him. "Aww man, what happened?", he says sickly for a moment as he looks up to notice Marie was a bit tipsy. "Oh no, the side effects must be kicking in", said Shadow as he slowly gets up and approaches her with a swet drop passing his head. He gentle grabs her shoulders and turns her to face his glowing crimson eyes. "Ok sleeping beauty back to bed", said Shadow she tries to settle her down in a more gentle manner. Apparently, he knew what she was going through since he was familiar with the medicines effects.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 am

User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Angry | Thoughts: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ,no, no, NO!

Marie looked up at Shadow and her eyes narrowed in on his. She started getting into 'brat mode'. "Nooooooo! I don't wanna!she yelled pushing him away. She turned the opposite direction and crossed her arms. She thought he was trying to put her to bed, which he was, but she was in brat mode. She turned back around and stuck her tongue out at him and making a face. "Don't touch meeeee!"she yelled quieter this time. She refused to go with him because, well, she was cranky. Any knowledgeable person knows to not mess with a cranky toddler. And thats exactly what kind of mode Marie was in right now: Cranky Toddler Mode.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 am

User Image

Marie begins to act up and resist as she pushes Shadow away. Even after she stuck her tongue out at him and turns away, Shadow makes am exhausted sigh and walks up to her. "Okay then. What do you want?', Shadow asked quietly and patiently knowing that the effects can cause some people to act like a child. The best way to deal with such a matter is to keep them occupied until the effect wears off.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:59 am

User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Random | Thoughts: TAG! Yay!

Marie sighed and knocked on Shadow's head and shook her head. "Is anybody in there, Silly Goose Ball of Silliness. Well......I wanna.....I wanna.....Play Tag!"she yelled at the last part. She stood up almost straight and poked him,"And guess what, you're 'It'! If you catch me within.......five minutes, I'll go to bed. If you don't, I win and I choose my prize!........Ready? Go!!!!!"she suddenly announced without warning. She got up and ran out the door, leaving dust in her wake. She ran the back of the house and waited. She huddled herself into a ball to keep warmth. For a toddler, she was rather smart about keeping warm and survival skills. Well, she isn't one, but still.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:52 am

User Image

"Itehhh", said Shadow as he rubbed his head. After feeling the poke, he flinches and sighs annoyed. "Wait wha?", said Shadow as Maire announced a game of tag. He never played tag before, but he has watched other children play a long time ago. He was always too shy and was always afraid that they would make fun of him. His ears fold down and a sweat drop passes his head. "Oh man, I'd rather have Luna kick my a**", he thought as he walks out the door tracking Marie's scent. He makes his way to the back of the house and squats next to her. "Are you done yet?", he says to her in a tired tone.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 pm

User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Random | Thoughts: Hiiiiiiiiyyyaaaaaa!

Marie giggled when she saw him. She stood up and kicked him in the stomach, sending him a few meters away from her. She didn't quite know her strength at the time. "Sorry Big Ears! But you're gonna hafta try better than that!"she said while doing a jump that lead her to the top of a tree. "Whoa! I didn't know I could do that!"she said, balancing on a branch. She looked back down at him and shouted,"Hey Big Ears, when you get up, come up here! It will only be fair if you do!". She knew she kicked him rather hard and felt remorseful for it, but this was her game, and she didn't want to lose it. She thought about her prize and what it could be. Candy....No......Dollie.....No.....Food...No...What should I get? she thought to herself as she danced on the tree limb.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:23 pm

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx sighed and closed her eyes. Her body turned translucent as she moved through the walls and headed up to the roof. It was a new trick she had learned. She then looked normal again and she walked over to Abyss. She sat beside him and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up. I don't even know why I did." she said as she smiled up at him. "You're just such a mysterious man Abyss. And unfortunately, I'm a curious little kitten. But I won't talk about it anymore." she said as she then let him go and stood up again. She just wanted to let him know she was sorry. She turned on her heel and became translucent again. "If you ever want to know anything about me, just ask ok. I've got nothing left to hide." she said with a giggle before she moved through the walls again. She landed in the room where Luna was and she saw her passed out on the floor. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she picked her twin up to lead her to a bed.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 pm

User Image

Shadow was caught off guard when he felt Marie's powerful kick. In fact it felt like shes kicks harder than he does. He flies back and hits the edge of a near by tool shack and a bucket falls on his head. "Omph....gaaahhh. Damn it", he shouts with his voice echoing through the bucket. Shadow stands up and tumbles into the wall of the shack, cause the bucket to clink so hard Shadow ears were ringing to where he didn't here Marie's 'big ears' comment. Shadow manages to pluck his head out and look up in the to see Marie sitting on a branch while mocking him. "Ive heard of green monkeys, but this is ridiculous", he commented as his ears folded. He growls annoyed as he jumps up from branch to branch with acrobatic maneuvers and makes his way to Marie. He stands on the tip of the branch in perfect form as he says with his arms crossed."Okay you, funs over. Now let me get you down before you hurt yourself". He began to walk over to her and was about an inch away from grabbing her. Suddenly, Shadow accidentally snaps a small branch supporting his foot and makes and extremely painful landing on the branch. He grunts deathly as his eyes popped out of his head cross. Shadow slowly slides off and lands twenty feet down with his breathe getting knocked out by every branch on the way down. After the dust cleared from the landing, Shadow was lying there with a goofy worn out face and his eyes spiraled like tops.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:16 am

A ringing noise came from within the abandoned house. It rang over..and over through the night. It was as if the electricity was all the sudden working threw the whole place. The main light to the living room sparked. The machine for the telephone making a loud beep.

"Hello??"a death like voice came threw the phone..but it was unreckonizible it was so quiet. A soft bang could be heard..and the lights threw the house flickered.

"Damn it.."the voice muttered and suddenly the machine turned off. The lights flickered again but stayed on.

Abyss walked in after the ruckus..looking around and his eyes showed confusion as he went to the telephone..when he pressed the button..the message replayed. But this time it was a bit longer with this as the last sentence.

"Who..what..are you?" came a different voice..this one was female. With that it was followed by a thud..and the message turned off. Abyss looked over..and he went to the window looking at Shadow and Marie outside.

"Nyx..I want you to keep an eye on Luna tonight..whoever that was..they know where we are. I'll keep my eye on the others."he said softly but just loud enough for her to hear.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 am

Nyx looked over at Abyss and she nodded as she tried to lift Luna. "I knew the good mood wouldn't last very long. But it was still nice while it lasted." she said with a small giggle as she tried to wake Luna up. "You better keep those two safe. They're starting to grow on me. Especially lover boy." she said as she gave up with her sister and just dropped her. Luna hit the floor with a thud and she groaned as she rubbed her head but she fell asleep before she could figure out what was going on. A young girl was walking around, carrying a small book bag in one hand and drinking something in the other. She passed by a telephone booth and stopped as she smelled blood. Her eyes turned to slits as she carefully walked over to the booth. She saw a man covered in blood with one black wing and one white wing. Her head tilted in curiosity and she wondered if the man was dead. She set down her bag and poked his arm. She did that for a while to try and see if she could get a response out of him, but nothing seemed to happen. She then rolled her eyes and kicked him. Not too hard, just hard enough to wake him up if he were still alive.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 am

Cross's vision was blurry as he talked threw the phone. He had used his powers to connect to the other phone..but they weren't there. He sighed and he couldn't help it as he faded back out. He felt pokes soon afterward..but the kick never landed..a white matter surrounded the girls foot..trapping it in mid-air. Cross turned slightly and tried to stand but he couldn't..his new abilities however were very much under his control. He looked up at the girl and he shook his head and the matter let her go. He leaned against the glass of the booth starring at her. His nose could barley catch her scent threw all the blood. He however certainly knew what she was.

" So there really are 7 left.."he muttered and he began laughing even in his destroyed state. Cross had found out alot from his last confrontation with Vincent but he had to admit..getting up..ha...he couldn't do that..it took him out just getting threw town to the phone booth and he was still several miles from the others..

"Do you even know what you are?"he asked and he smiled even as it showed his blood covered teeth. With that Cross shook his head..he could fight with his new abilities but..he just didn't know..her prescene felt right..he couldn't explain it..and his smile turned into a light smirk.

"The name's Cross..."he said softly..thats all he could say..before he finally slipped back into unconciousness. To..much..pain.

Abyss nodded and he sighed.

"I know.."he sighed.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games