Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Den {OPEN!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm
(apologies if this seems rather stilted, I'm trying to get back into "RP mode", so to speak)

Meakara lifted her head as the Alpha wolf and the blue dragon walked into the chamber, and shifted her hooves; the bands in them were a constant dull ache of pain. Her ears twitched as she listened to the dragons words, then cleared her throat.

" I apologize for accusing you, She-Dragon.... I was not in my right mind"

She heard the quiet scrape of talon on stone and looked over at the entrance to the chamber just as Bakher walked in, his feathers sodden, and, curiously, he had the Prana she'd seen perched on his back. The gryphon murmured something to the creamy white bird, and the Prana vanished in a flash of Magik to appear elsewhere in the chamber.

Tirtrial off his back, he gratefully shook himself like a cat, trying to get the water out of fur and feather, then used his Magik to call a small but incredibly hot mote of radiance into existence above himself. Steam rose from him, and he grimaced; times like these, he wished that he had the same oil producing gland that the Gryphonkin that lived in climates like this had. Unlike them, his feathers soaked up water like a sponge, and he'd had his fill of all the fun fungal infections that could result.

As he baked himself, he looked over at Kirias, and clacked his beak to get her attention.

"Ssssso, evidently the image I ssssshowed you meant sssssomething.... May I asssssk why? and how isssss he related to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 pm
DarkWolfLove

I am waiting for you to reply to what i said to you...))  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:00 pm
-as priest kept looking throughout his cave he started to see the sun-light, only to realize that he had been searching all night. " although i should sleep i need to get back to the others. maybe the little wolf can help." -he picked up a bag, and while he got himself together he figured it wouldn't be a big deal. he made his way out of his cave and headed back to the cave the others were last he saw them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 pm
(So, going to assume this is dead then?)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:38 am
(pretty much...-_-)