Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 am
"You know, I COULD go back to the usual punishment, but I'm trying to be much kinder to you." Alan groaned as he dragged her out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:28 pm
"I don't want your perverted punishment, or anything!" Abagail snapped as she kept thrashing about, reaching out to grab onto anything she could to slow Alan down.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:13 pm
By now, Alan had dragged her to the center of the room, away from anything to grab.
"Do I need to tie you up again??"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 am
"Why? So you can just molest me?" Abagail snapped, giving a slight whimper at the idea.

"Is that how you do it? You crush the girl and then force yourself on her so it's easier?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:02 am
"No, I only do what is necessary so you can do as asked. And right now, tying you up would ALSO make sure you don't break anything!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 am
"I haven't broken anything, you jackass!" Abagail barked, jerking on her legs away from him. "That's a lie, and you know it!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:30 am
"Well not YET, anyway." Alan said, moving closer to her as she began to struggle. He had dropped her legs and was now above her abdomen, his hands wrapped around her arms.
He flipped her around onto her stomach and lifted her up backwards so that she was kneeling. His hands were still firmly on her arms to keep her from moving.
"There are plenty of antiques sitting around in the halls that if you were to grab the tables, they'd fall off. SO. I'm giving you a choice. Either stop this and just come along, or I tie you up, and probably subject you to the same things as yesterday."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:56 am
"Hey!" Abagail snapped as Alan moved in closer. "What the Hell are you doing?! Get away from me!" She squirmed and struggled as he moved her around, still trying to break free from him.

"LET ME GO!" She barked, trying to shrug her shoulders to pull her arms out of Alan's hold. "I don't even know where you're taking me! Why would I want to go?!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:59 am
"We're going into the basement of this house." Alan replied, his hold unshakable.
"I would PREFER that you comply with this request, as I may need help moving things around down there."

"But, if you continue to defy, I could use entertainment down there...."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 am
"You said no manual labor!" Abagail growled, fighting even harder to break free as she had no success.

"I don't want to go down your creepy basement! For all I know, you'll tie me some secret bed and rape me!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 am
"It's not manual labor if all it is is pushing something." Alan grunted before resting his head on her shoulder.
"And if you want that idea to have any chance to come true, then by all means, keep defying me."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 am
Abagail gave a low growl, turning her head to look at Alan with a cold glare. After how far things had gone yesterday though, her hatred and anger was slightly weakened with fear, so the glare lost it's usual force.

"...Fine." She huffed, turning her head away from him. "I'll go through your stupid house."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:24 am
"Oh? And here I was starting to think you wanted that idea to happen.." Alan chuckled, helping her off the ground and releasing her.
"And if you want, you can keep wearing that, since it is your day off."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 am
"I don't want you ever touching me." Abagail growled as she immediately got up on her feet and run a few feet away from Alan, looking back at him with a glare.

"And if you didn't want me wearing this, I would anyway. I hate your skimpy outfits."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:32 am
"What you want and what will happen might usually be two different things." Alan replied, slowly walking towards her, a grin on his face.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games