Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:20 pm
"Very well then. Ben and I will be with the supplies in storage." Niles nodded to Azm before he left, the woman, Lucia, coming in right after him.

"So, what suddenly brings you and your friends here?" She asked curiously, an eyebrow raised high.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:36 pm
"We were in the neighborhood and being shot at and thought this would be a nice vacation," he replied simply. "and like I just told your father I was overdue for a visit anyways."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:38 pm
"I'll say." She agreed with a smirk as she crossed her arms. "Been a few years. What have you been doing that's got you too busy to see family?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:17 pm
"I have been protecting the president's daughter," he answered honestly. "She was hell bent on joining the military and I was assigned to her unit to ensure survivability."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 pm
"Oh, is that so?" Lucia rose an eyebrow, impressed and curious with Azm's new job.

"I suppose that excuses you from not coming home more often." She teased with a light smirk, though the amusement quickly died as she looked down at Marie.

"I assume that's her, bleeding on my father's bed?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:10 am
"No... actually... That's a completely different story all together," he said. "The presidents daughter was captured a while ago. The woman on the bed was in with some enemy contacts in the area so we took this contact's head and are going to read the information on it in order to find where they took her," he explained.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 am
"Sounds like you're in a heap of s**t then." Lucia grunted as she stared down at Marie.

"And I'm assuming she worked for the androids, seeing how you needed to take information through violent means. Can she be trusted?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:00 am
"Yes... Her family was slain by Androids not too long ago. They were the only reason she served them," he replied. "And without her help we wouldn't even have a trail to follow."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:05 am
"Sounds like you're in pretty deep s**t." She grunted, finally looking back at Azm.

"Want help?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 am
Azm crossed his arms. "Can you read some information out of the skull of a dead android?" he asked. "Marie is a bit unconscious at the moment."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 am
"Please." Lucia scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Who the Hell do you think made your last coded update? Dad put so many holes in you, I had to work day and night to patch that up with my new stuff."

"Hey, I got him working!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:33 am
Azm smiled. "Niles! Where's that head at?" Azm asked looking over at him.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:40 am
"It's in storage." Lucia replied, already heading out. "I'll take care of it. Just... Do whatever the Hell it is you're doing."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 am
Azm followed. "I'd rather see the results as you produce them," he replied.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 am
"Fine, fine. As you wish." She waved for Azm to follow. "Not much to see I'm sure."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games