Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Awesome nerd
i hereby diagnose you with ADHOLS
Mayah Playah

smirking, iris wrapped her arm around the boy's waist. "No idea what you're talking about, Jr" she smirked, ruffling his hair. "No, Roy, she doesn't have anyoneZ when I say an orphan, I mean absolutely everyone else is dead" she murmured, letting he hand on Ben drop a she turned to him. "You wanna walk Princess Lynx down the isle?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
With what?

"Feisty brat." Armageddon noted, still casually resting his head against his folded arms. "I might learn to like him."

Meanwhile, Roy's eye began twitching at the sight of Ben flirting with Iris both physically and verbally. His son, his pride and joy.... with a... a.... What is she? Greek? French? It doesn't matter, because she's not American and not going to taint his son's mind!
Bennacio laughed. "He certainly has the energy for it. He'd be wonderful for-"
"Benjamin would be wonderful to stop flirting with that girl because he's not allowed to date until he's sixty-two!" the white-haired prince fumed, wisps of flames coming out of his mouth with each word said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

"As long as you don't throw him into another wall," murmured the young woman, leaning back on the chair.

Benjamin immediately hid behind the young woman, almost cowering in fear. "Please don't hurt me," begged the boy, looking over at the man from Iris' shoulder.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
With what?

"Then he better not try another of that shapeshifting crap with me again." the demon retorted and closed his eyes, trying to get a nap in.

Seeing his own son cowering in fear of, well, him, Roy's flames vanished in a small stream of smoke and a bland expression crossed his face.
Bennacio stared at the prince and boy for a moment before coughing to break the tension. "Yes! Well, Sir Benjamin, just as Lady Iris asked, will you walk the princess down the isle?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

"He wasn't shapeshifting, you idiot!" she insisted, glaring at her husband.

The boy instantly straightened and saluted the knight. "Yes, sir!" With a grin too much like his father's, the shapeshifter winked at Roy, then at Iris, then did an about face. "So, where is this little princess, anyway?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 am
Awesome nerd
ADHOLS: Atention Deficit Hyperactivit- OH LOOK SHINY!!
Mayah Playah

"She's on her room, c'mon, I'll show you" iris sighed, pushing the boy down the hall. "Oh, and Roy? Cool your jets, I already have a boyfriend, and ben's way too young for me even if he did magically become a teenager." She smirked, only to push the boy a bit faster down the hall.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
That does sound like me...

"So you think you're too good for my - uh, Ben, is that it?!" Roy fumed. "I'll have you know that he's a very good boy and works out everyday!" He panted heavily as the wall of fire behind him subsided back into the ground, Once he calmed down, he looked around to notice the knight eyeing him strangely. Oh, that's right.... "Ah! Umm! I, er..... Ben's been like a friend of mine since my stay here!" he quickly explained.
"Erm... Yes, I suppose that explains it." Bennacio muttered and looked at the prince warily before directing his attention to Iris and Ben. "Now, now! We really must be off!" he said with a clap of his hands, pushing away all thoughts and doubts. "You two go fetch the princess, I will direct His Majesty to the alter." Without giving them a chance to further distract the prince, Bennacio pushed Roy away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

"Stop breaking my heart," he teased, following the embodiment. "Okay, let's go!"

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:53 pm
Awesome nerd
maybe ADHOLP is a better diagnosis....?
Mayah Playah

"heh, close one. " iris chuckled, her eyes flashing silver as she looked at ben. he almost blew it. crazy angel. she smiled to herself, shaking her head as she paused in front of a door.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
And that would be...?

"Well, well. Little Prince-y finally showed up." Armageddon grunted as he noticed the commotion stirring. He opened one eye to see everybody hurrying to their seat as the white-haired man looked around nervously at the alter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:54 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

"Yeah, but where's Princess Spread-'Em?" she asked, looking around.

Ben sighed, ruffling his hair. "Okay, I'm ready for this. Show me the princess."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:00 pm
Awesome nerd
ADHOLP: Attention Deficit Hyperactivi- OH LOOK POKEMON!
Mayah Playah

"alrighty then~" iris hummed as she opened the door, revelaing the now rather shy princess. "time to go, princess."

turnign around, Lynx bit her lip and sighed. "let's just get this over with..... " she mumbled, closing her eyes as she took a few deep breaths to steady herself.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah
Anyhoo, there's not much for me to do, so I'll let you guys post until Lynx is at the altar

Pure T0rture
Yes, yes that sounds like me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

Ben smiled charmingly at the princess. "Hey there, princess. I'm going to walk you down the aisle." The teen held out his arm. "Come on."

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:57 pm
Awesome nerd
nikki has ADHOLP too, but the P stands for something completely different xD;;
Mayah Playah

smiling, Iris left them to go to the wedding. Catching Bennacio's sight, she gave him a small smile and a thumbs up before seating herself in the back next to whom she assumed was Ran Lan. "Did he let you out of the sword for the cerimony or something? Where's the gluttonous one?"

Taking his arm, Lynx nodded in silence. "Th-thank you...." The words came out rather forcably, but she was doing her best to act like what these sirens expected of their future queen. Even though it wouldn't be anywhere close to that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games