Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 am
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey got on his toes and bit down, gently at first, then continuously harder.
"Well, I'm a fan of whips and light bondage, but, as I said, I'll try anything." Aaron said as he put his hands on his hips.

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

Zero just watched all of them from his place in the shadows. He sighed to himself before deciding it better if he just didn't get involved. He reached into his pocket for his phone, placed the headphones on and basically drowned everythign out with music.

Theme/Song He's Listening To: Monochrome no Kiss  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:00 am
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest moaned as his hand came up to the side of Grey's neck pulling the male against him more firmly.

Keran looked over at Aaron, closely looking at him. "really you'd try anything?" he gives a slight smirk as he flexed his shoulders back until he felt the muscles relax. "would you Let me try you on?" he gave a slight chuckle as he looked back towards the wall thinking.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 am
Judas Neige
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest moaned as his hand came up to the side of Greys neck pulling the male against him more firmly.
((Will post Keran's part in a bit.))

(No worries. Take your time)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm
((unrelated Singing scene by Tempest because im bored))
Tempest grasped the microphone gently as he took a deep breath lifting his eyes to the sky like a silent prayer, looking back down with firm resolve.
"Turn it inside out so i can see, the part of you that's drifting over me, cause when i look your never there, but when i sleep, your everywhere, your everywhere, tell me how i got this far, tell me why your there and who you are, cause every time i look your never there, and every time i sleep your always there, cause your everywhere to me, and when i close my eyes it's you I see, you're everything that makes me believe im not alone. recognize the way you make me feel, It's hard to think that you might not be real, I sensing now that the waters getting deep, I try to wash the pain away from me, away from me, Cause your everywhere to me."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:10 pm
Judas Neige
((unrelated Singing scene by Tempest because im bored))
Tempest grasped the microphone gently as he took a deep breath lifting his eyes to the sky like a silent prayer, looking back down with firm resolve.
"Turn it inside out so i can see, the part of you that's drifting over me, cause when i look your never there, but when i sleep, your everywhere, your everywhere, tell me how i got this far, tell me why your there and who you are, cause every time i look your never there, and every time i sleep your always there, cause your everywhere to me, and when i close my eyes it's you I see, you're everything that makes me believe im not alone. recognize the way you make me feel, It's hard to think that you might not be real, I sensing now that the waters getting deep, I try to wash the pain away from me, away from me, Cause your everywhere to me."

Zero's ears twitched at the sudden sound. He's pretty good. he thought after taking out his headphones to listen. Not bad. Not bad at all. Grey's a lucky guy. he thought again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image

Noir walked into the bar mumbling and sat down at a table and messed with her white wolf ears and curled her tail around herself. "......." she stared at the table before taking out a notepad and began to sketch the scenery outside  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:37 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey smiled, feeling lucky.
"That was very nice, Tempest."
Aaron raised an eyebrow and said cockily, "Well, how about this? If you can beat me into submission, you can **** me however you like."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:50 pm
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest smiled at grey, leaning in and kissing him. "sorry baby im just singing my mind." his hand came up to caress his cheek a wistful distant look coming over his face as he gazed over grey's shoulder in though. "say i wanted to marry you? not right now mind you. but what if i wanted to soon?."

Keran smiled turning towards Aaron, pushing his one leg back across the floor and bringing his hands up. "well then this could be a very interesting night then 'love'. but i'll let you get ready and make the first move before i throw you around ad have my way with you."
Tempest song- Everywhere~
Keran's song- My love~
(your have to listen to the Whole song of Kerans.. it's not just justin in this.)  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 pm
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey kept smiling, and reached up to hold Tempest's hand.
"I would say yes."
With speed that made him almost invisible (Due to a slight manipulation of time), he aimed a bone-shattering punch to Keran's solar plexus.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 pm
Tempest smiled as he clenched his hand, opening it to show a silver ring. he grabbed it in both hands and twisted in both directions and it came apart into two rings. "one part for you and one for me then. I guess we're engaged." he held the one half out to Grey looking deeply into his eyes, but noticing the grey outline of his mark appearing slowly on grey's neck making him smile broadly.

Keran's feet slid a centimeter across the ground a dull metallic clang coming from the bone of his rib cage, he had leaned slightly down and into the blow at the last second. bringing his arm up he punched down at aaron with half of his strength making it deceptively slow, it wouldn't do to show him all his strength or speed just yet.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:57 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey took his ring and placed it on his left ring finger
"I guess we are."
He looked at the marking starting to form on Tempest's neck.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aaron simply dodged to the side, and, while spinning out of the way, aimed his heel at Keran's head.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:06 pm
Meister_Solstice
User Image

Noir walked into the bar mumbling and sat down at a table and messed with her white wolf ears and curled her tail around herself. "......." she stared at the table before taking out a notepad and began to sketch the scenery outside and looked at her reflection hoping someone would at least talk to her for a change

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm
Meister_Solstice
Meister_Solstice
User Image

Noir walked into the bar mumbling and sat down at a table and messed with her white wolf ears and curled her tail around herself. "......." she stared at the table before taking out a notepad and began to sketch the scenery outside and looked at her reflection hoping someone would at least talk to her for a change

((There's no reason to re quote yourself, all you have to do is interact with one of our characters~!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 pm
Gammawolf99
Meister_Solstice
Meister_Solstice
User Image

((There's no reason to re quote yourself, all you have to do is interact with one of our characters~!))

((there all busy though is the thing))  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm
Meister_Solstice
Gammawolf99
Meister_Solstice
Meister_Solstice
User Image

((there all busy though is the thing))

((You could just talk to someone, Aaron and Keran are fighting.))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff