Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"I keep telling you, Zavier," Leo sighed with his back to his brother as he looked for a spot to hang the dress. "Your smile and my frown are one of the things that separates us as twins. Well, besides our hair, our personalities, and my scar." he muttered before glaring at his twin. "And if I were to smile, I might be like you. And I can't imagine a world with two of you running around."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:32 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I know I know but can't you atleast smile for me? You know I love your smile Leo" he said with a smirk. He then sat up in bed and slowly made his way out of it to walk towards him. He still was in a bit of pain but he was close to walking like his old self again. He placed a kiss and Leo's cheek and smiled. "Oh please the world would be a better place if there was more me around"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo was about to make another snide comment when he felt something press against his cheek. Eyes going wide, he spun around and gasped when he saw Zavier out of bed. "What are you doing?" he said and put his hands on his brother's arms, beckoning him back to the bed. "You shouldn't be up, you'll get hurt."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I'm fine okay don't worry so much.." he said with a soft smile as he placed his hands on Leo's arms. He needed to walk around every now and then since he got tired of laying in bed quickly. He figured it wouldn't do him any harm to get up and move around.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:52 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo shook his head, taking the role of a nagging housewife. "I don't want to risk it. If you get stuck here for another month because of a pulled muscle I'm going to break your arm." he said with more of a promise hanging on it then a joke. "Now get back to the bed."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Ugh fine, you're such a housewife...." he said before giving him a small kiss and walking back over to the bed. He slowly got in and pulled the sheets over him while looking at Leo with a pout.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Housewife. How appalling. Leo scoffed at the very word and watched Zavier climb into the bed. Housewife. Sure, like he'd ever marry his own brother. His brother... Who happened to have a cute smile, such beautiful eyes, a toned body... So flexible... So strong.... So-So-No! Leo shook the nasty thoughts out of his head and looked back at his brother, only to find a cute pout directed his way. That certainly didn't help him. "D-Don't look at me like that, Zavier." he muttered and awkwardly sat down, trying to divert his gaze from his brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier smirked seeing his brothers' reaction. It made him curious as to what he could have been thinking but he figured he could bug him about it later. "Why not? Just give me a kiss and i'll stop~" he said in that teasing tone of his.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo blushed. His lips tingled with the thought of reconnected with his beloved - What? He paled a little. Did he just call Zavier his beloved? That was... That was just silly! He was too manly for this, he wouldn't talk like a horny school girl! He refocused on Zavier's plush lips. As reluctantly as he'd like to admit, he was a school boy, and he was a bit horny. "Just a kiss?" he mumbled with his blush returning, pretty much answering Zavier's request.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:02 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier rose a brow at Leo's reaction. He didn't expect him to blush so much but it was absolutely adorable! It always surprised him when Leo could be cute but he enjoyed it every time. It literally made him want to take him right then and there and have his way with him but of course you couldn't do that in his condition. "Yes just a kiss, you know if I could do more I would~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The younger twin became flustered and tugged at the collar of his jacket uneasily. He knew he shouldn't, but his urges were much too strong. "Fine," he finally conceded. "But just one kiss." He leaned down slowly and, after checking to make sure the door was closed, looked back down at Zavier and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier smiled when he felt his lips against Leo's. For someone so rough around the edges he had such soft lips. He bit his brother's bottom lip asking for entrance as he slipped his tongue into his mouth to make the kiss a bit more passionate even if it was for a short time. After a few minutes that seemed like forever he broke the kiss with a blush and ran his fingers through Leo's soft hair.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:18 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

How long had it been since he had had a kiss? Three, four days? It may seem short, but it seemed like an eternity to the grouchy brother. Leo was quick to close his eyes and further the kiss with an opened mouth. His tongue reunited with his brother's, feeling it, tasting it. He moved one hand to cup Zavier's cheek, he would have kept going with the kiss had Zavier not stopped.
Leo opened his eyes slowly, breathing heavily from the pent up passion squeezed into only a few minutes. He stared at Zavier for a second, feeling his long fingers in his bleached blonde hair.
They stared at each other, wordless, breathless. Similar thoughts ran through the similar males' minds, and they could tell through the lust in each others eyes. Leo was the first to make it physically known, as he leaned down and kissed Zavier once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The twin was a bit surprised by Leo's second kiss but he knew it was something his brother wanted. Of course he wanted it just as much so he took the opportunity while kissing him for the second time. It felt so right to be doing this and Zavier only wanted to go further but he knew this wasn't the time or the place to do this. If he were to make love with his brother he wanted it to be in the comfort of their home in their bed. Despite wanting to or not Zavier broke the kiss between them again and caressed his brother's cheek. "Leo...I want to...so badly...but we can't here.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:34 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

But Leo wasn't willing to stop. When Zavier broke the kiss, he only migrated his to the base of his brother's neck. "I don't care," he whispered between kisses. "I don't care.... You want this too....."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff