Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:16 pm
Awesome nerd

she chuckled, rolling her eyes. "you won't always be saying that~" she hummed, standing as she smelled food in the kitchen. "i think he's done." she grinned, her eyes shimmering.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 pm
Pure T0rture

"Now, now, dearie, don't spoil anything for me." the Sin pouted before hearing the comment over the food. "Mmm, yes, I've been thinking that for a while now, actually." he admitted while sprawling his legs over Cybil's lap and twirling a strand of silver hair with his long finger. "I just want him to come get me." he smiled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd

suddenly, a strong set of arms wrapped themselves around Nikolai's shoulders as a smirking pair of lips whispered into his ear. "i was waiting for you to finish your conversation~" Belyi purred before kissing Nikolai's cheek. "now c'mon we're eating at the table." he hummed, standing up and walking back into the kitchen before the sin had time to react.

Laughing softly, Cybil pushed Nikolai's feet off of her and followed the angel to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Feeling the arms around him and the warm breath following, Nikolai felt a blush form against his cheeks. He stayed there, flustered, as the two left. "Dear me," he finally breathed after what felt like forever. "This will certainly take some getting used to." he commented while poking the alien blush on his face and headed to the kitchen.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:29 pm
Awesome nerd
i...i miss meebo....

Belyi smiled when Nikolai finally entered, he and Cybil sitting at the table with a spot in between them for him. "hey, you still hungry?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:22 pm
Pure T0rture
Wait... It's gone?

Nikolai stepped in and looked at the two, instantly banishing his blush and smiling at them. "Why of course, dearie!" he laughed lightly and seated himself at the open space. "Ah, forgive me, dearie, I don't think I ever introduced Cybil to you." he told Belyi and smiled again at him while glancing briefly at the girl. "This is Cybil. She's... more or less like my sister, if you will."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:56 pm
Awesome nerd
google got rid of it =_=

cybil smiled softly and gave Nikolai a tiny hug. "I like you too, Nikki~" she chuckled, rolling her eyes before she smiled at Belyi. "Good to meet you in person, little angel."
"Back at you." Belyi nodded, a smile on his face as he served up dinner for the three of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:12 pm
Pure T0rture
Well poo... ._.

Nikolai chuckled at Cybil before looking at the food. "It smells absolutely magnificent, dearie." he complimented before sticking a small bite into his mouth. He paused slightly, fork still in mouth, and let the taste and flavors sink in. Soon a smile of approval reached his empty mouth. "And it tastes just as good! My compliments to the chef~"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:32 pm
Awesome nerd
exactly

the angel blushes lightly and bit his lip. "You really like it?" He mumbled as he himself took his first bite. He had to admit, it was one of his better meals, but not his best.
Cybil grinned as she ate, choosing not to say anything as she munched on her food.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:05 pm
Pure T0rture

"Of course, dearie! You made it, after all." Nikolai beamed as he took another bite out of it. "Mmm, if you cook like this all the time then you might end up making me fat, darling." he mused and slowly began frowning at the thought of him losing the figure he worked hard on. Thankfully he was Sloth once more, and a perk of this Sin was that he had the wonderful metabolism that a fortunate few had.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:02 pm
Awesome nerd

again, the angel's cheeks flared up, only to die back down as he focused himself on eating the food in front of him. "you can't gain weight if you burn it off right after like you do" he finally mumbled, a small smirk on his face as he heard Cybil snort and muffle a tiny giggle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:22 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai chuckled lightly while elbowing Cybil's arm. "What? I always need dessert after a snack~" he said with an innocent shrug and a fork protruding from his mouth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:29 pm
Awesome nerd

elbowing him back, the prophetess rolled her eyes and went back to eating in silence.

"Well, I don know about desert. But I do believe there's a surprize for you upstairs." He hummed, his eyes glimmering slightly from the use of his minor magical skills.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 pm
Pure T0rture

"If it's a thong or rose petals on the bed then I'm going to assume you've read my diary, dearie." Nikolai replied nonchalantly as he took another casual bite of his dinner.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

"nothing like that" he chuckles, settin down his fork on an empty plate. "But I'll keep those two in mind for another time I surprize you~"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff