Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:05 am

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

Untouchable_Sanity

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent had darted after Sam, keeping an eye on her as he followed her before he paused momentarily, frowning. "Behind you!!" he heard Hanzo bark in his mind. He immediately pushed off as he twisted, evading the odd oily clone's tackle attempt and letting it splatter on the street. Yiǎng wore a black bodysuit with black greaves on his forearms and calves as well as tabi sandals on his feet. His hair was dark purple while his eyes glowed a deep reddish violet. "It doesn't matter if you know I'm here... soon, your friends here will be among my army," he said in a cold, emotionless voice as he tilted his head. He pushed off quickly, evading the burst of blue energy Vincent launched that hit the water behind him with a crack, freezing it instantly. He kicked Vincent hard across the face, slamming him into the gate near Sam. "Get out of here... warn...." he managed before Yiǎng leaped forward, driving both knees into Vincent's chest and slamming him through the gate. Vincent rolled with the blow, driving both feet into Yiǎng's shoulder blades. He was surprised when the clone simply dissolved into oily slime before he noticed Sumina and Sabretooth as well as David. "Our 'friend' that showed up at the school is back... and he isn't friendly," he said, meaning it mainly for David as he rolled to his feet. He twisted to the side as an axe narrowly missed him before Yiǎng swung a backfist blow that Vincent blocked with his forearm before punching the guy in the face hard. Yiǎng smirked slightly before he hurled the axe at Sumina with a flick of his arm, throwing it like a Frisbee.
OOC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:24 am

User ImageUser Image
Henry McCoy
A.K.A Beast
Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David looked at Vincent, cocking his head to one side. Part of him felt like he should be helping him. The other part, obviously the one who controls the legs, figured that Vincent wasn't worth the time. David looked down at his hand. It was shaking like a leaf on a tree. Why was it so difficult for him to do nothing? David had no idea that the telepathic order that Sumina gave him was still dominating his actions. David simply stood immobile, watching the fight play out.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:47 am

User Image Sumina watched Vincent crash into the brotherhood house. "Great. Polaris is going to be pissed." She muttered under her breath. She looked at David, he was very different. "Grizzly, Saber Tooth won't touch you again, but he's going to be your mentor." She said just as the ax was thrown at her.

Her eyes narrowed as telekinesis slowed the ax down, but she had to duck. She didn't have the power to stop it. The ax whizzed over her head and embed itself in the counter behind her. She looked at David. why wasn't he doing anything? "Grizzly if I'm or anyone that lives it this house is attacked, take it as an attack to yourself." She said, she did use her power then. She needed him to take action without her having to order him.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 pm

User ImageUser Image
Henry McCoy
A.K.A Beast
Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
That axe was all the provocation Grizzly needed. David didn't even enter beast mode. He leaped from the mansion towards this Yaing person, The leap was twice as strong as what he expected, but David knew he wasn't 100% sure on what his powers were capable of at this point. David sent both of his feet in Yaings chest, letting out a loud roar of dominance.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

Untouchable_Sanity

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent blinked at Sumina's use of telekinesis before he saw Yiǎng drop under David's weight and splatter. He frowned before he thrust his hand forward, slamming Yiǎng into the wall hard enough to rattle the windows; he noticed the light rippled an instant before his strike impacted and deduced that the other mutant had some form of invisibility. "Looks like you and I have something in common, Sumina.... the only difference is... my other talents are more brutal," he said, his voice deepening as he deliberately let Wrath loose this time. HIs form rippled and grew, one arm ripping through his vest and hitting Yiǎng in the ribs before the other hand swung around and caught the shadow manipulating mutant full in the face, sending him staggering back out of the doorway. He tried something he hadn't before: he combined Hanzo's pyrokinetic power with Wrath's strength as he inhaled before exhaling hard, sending a jet of flame at Yiǎng, who vanished in a burst of blackish purple smoke. Vincent exhaled slowly, reining in Wrath hard and feeling his height shift back from the eight foot tall Wrath form to his normal six foot one height.

He glanced down at himself for an instant, ignoring the now ruined jacket and shredded shirt. "Considering your reactions to Yiǎng's appearance, he wasn't expected and isn't a friend... I suspect that I may know who he's after, and while David's... form at the moment is interesting, I don't think he's the one Yiǎng's after," he said dryly with a shrug. Jean will like to know that with her barriers in place, it seems to be easier to shift forms, at least in Wrath's case, he thought.

OOC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:26 pm

User Image Sumina blinked as David launched himself at the mystery man. She was pretty sure he had heard her, but whether or not her power registered in his mind, she didn't know.

Sumina glared at Vincent. "Your multiple personalities are quite strong, but my mind is stronger than yours." She said and moved out of the line of fire. She smiled darkly when she heard Vincent's thoughts. 'Vincent, what would happen if I ripped those barriers away? Would you go crazy? That would be interesting to see. I could let you lose on the humans of this city.' She said into his mind, smirking at him.

baka-slash-chibi13

Kaosujin Ryu

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

Untouchable_Sanity

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent cocked an eyebrow, his dark bluish teal irises rippling crimson for an instant. "I wouldn't advise that... there's a side of me locked away that could more than hold its own against your friend there... and it doesn't take a genius to recognize you, Sabretooth," he said dryly. He paused momentarily, the pause so slight it wasn't noticeable unless you knew exactly what to look for. His hand shifted slightly, golden orange flames flickering around his fingertips before crawling up his forearm to reveal a black fingerless glove with a blackened steel back and dark gold forearm bracer. He shifted as a fist narrowly missed his head as a woman with black skin and dark purplish black clothing and red hair seemed to spring up out of the floor. He blinked, unconsciously recognizing her. Raven Darkholme, he thought with surprise, noticing her glowing pupiless violet eyes. She's being controlled by Yiǎng, he realized as she threw another punch that he caught in one hand as his irises shifted color, glowing a pale blue before he slammed his palm into Raven's abdomen hard; she staggered back a step as ice encased her before he shifted his weight, shooting forward on a thin layer of ice that evaporated almost the moment his weight left it and slamming into Raven hard with a shoulder tackle that shattered the ice and sent her tumbling. Dark tendrils engulfed her and consumed her as she vanished. Apparently Yiǎng wants to keep his slave around for a while... wonder what made her vulnerable to him, he thought, troubled by Yiǎng's other power, which was quite dangerous to think about.
OOC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:48 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam watched the exchanges and the fighting with wide eyes and a fear for her friends. Sumina was speaking telepathically, that much was clear by the expressions on her face and the responses of David and Vincent.

She jumped when David roared at one of the men attacking them, but it was the volume that did it not the action. He never sounded so unhinged as he did now and she wondered if it had anything to do with these people.

Leaping onto the vine covered stone wall that surrounded the area, Sam slunk around the edge of the fight, hoping that as always no one would notice. Then she jumped out and landed nimbly just behind Sumina.

"Stop this now," she hissed, grabbing the girls shoulder. Sam wasn't a brute force fighter, but her quick reflexes and immunity to psychic attacks made her the only one able to get close enough to the telepath. "We should not be fighting with each other."

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:15 pm

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User ImageDeep in her thoughts and dreams a voice called out to her. She had never heard this voice before and just when she had thought she was lost in the darkness that was her mind she suddenly gasped in horror flinging of the bed landing in a crouching position on the floor.
Looking around her vision was blurred from the length of time she was unconscious. Her wounds that hadn't healed from the mystery drug instantly healed leaving no trace they ever existed. "Where?" She gasped completely confused "Where am I?" She asked.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 pm

lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryo

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean smiled gently. "You're safe. You're at the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters. In the infirmary. Wolverine found you unconscious and bloodied on our doorstep." She noted that Laura's unhealed wounds had healed instantly once the girl was conscious. "She has the same healing factor as you, Logan," she said telepathically.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 pm

User Image Sumina hear the slight movements of the leaves, but heard nothing. The landing and hand on her shoulder told her who it was. "Sam, I'm not doing anything. All I did was tell Grizzly the truth. He is doing all this on his own." She said, knocking the hand off her shoulder, but not turning around.

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:00 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David snarled, cracking his neck and standing up straight. That had felt good. Really good. He shot a dominant glance at Vincent before returning to Sumina and Sabertooth.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:26 pm

User Image
Kyle 'Druid' Hurt
It's only after we've lost everything.....

As Vincent and Sam ran off, Kyle did his best to follow. Their sent was easy enough to track, but his body was starting to ache. Taking deep breaths to help relax, he watched as the events transpired. The girl from before seemed to feeling better, or she had acted the part to get away. It didn't matter, he knew all their scents well enough now to find them later. Feeling a pop in his lower back, Kyle knew what was about to happen. Sighing, he made his way over to a large bush and hid. There was no way of him making it away before reverting, so staying hidden was his best bet. Hopefully.

That we're free to do anything.

((I have to do a motivated field day, and end up getting left way behind. Sorry.))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"And what is the truth?" Sam couldn't help asking. It was clear in her voice that she was suspicious, but there was something about this situation that did not sit well with her. David had been so bent on exacting revenge on Sumina and her lot and suddenly he was acting as if they were allies. And as much as she liked the idea that he wasn't trying to rip out another mutants throat, the change of perspective was worrisome. With all his primal instincts, David had always struck her as a person who stuck to his guns, never flinching from his standpoint.

Keeping a wary eye on her, Sam let her hand fall. Her attention only faltered when the only person truly important to her walked to those whom he had branded enemy. She hoped answers could clear the confusion in her heart.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:04 pm

User Image Sumina moved away from Sam and over to Saber Tooth and David, turning to Sam. "I told him that he was better than you X-men. I said he should come join us." She said, leveling smug eyes on Sam. "I looked through his memories. I saw what you did to him. You experimented on him with your power. You purposefully put him in danger. I told him that you used him on purpose. If you don't believe me, ask him yourself." She said and gestured to David.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games