Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 pm
Mayah Playah
I don't want a big drama arc yet, y'know? Just something to get them out of this one-liner funk.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mmm, not really. I was too tired to have one." Nikolai shrugged. "It wouldn't be the first time, though." he said while stretching.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:21 pm
Leon Court

"Good to know I tired you out that much," he laughed, pushing his hair back and looking around for his glasses. He'd gotten contacts for Nikolai, but right now, he was too tired to put them in.

Awesome nerd
Well, we could always bring in Aysun before he comes to stay with them for good. Like a foster thing.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's the one exercise I enjoy every day." the Sin winked before pulling the blanket over his lover. "Go on to sleep, dearie. It's my turn to watch over you." he smiled adoringly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:08 pm
Leon Court

"Are you sure?" he asked worriedly. "I mean, I don't want to bore you. And I can't protect you if I'm asleep."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Relax, darling, I'm more than capable of protecting myself." Nikolai assured with a light laugh. "Remember that I'm one of the Seven Deadly Sins, dearie. Physical combat may not be my forte, but making people sleepy is!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:55 pm
Leon Court

He lay back, smiling tiredly, almost unable to keep his eyes open. "If you're positive," he said softly, relaxing into the mattress. He couldn't remain awake much longer, and was soon fast asleep.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

As soon as he saw the other male's expression relax, Nikolai chuckled lightly. "How cute." he said to himself and reached out to brush some hair from Leon's face, admiring his looks while he did so. So this is what it's like to be in love, is it? he thought while staring at the man's face. A thin smile spread across his lips. How on earth did I live without this feeling?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 pm
Leon Court

Leon seemed to glow in his sleep, having relaxed almost completely in sleep. It had been weeks since last he slept like this, without a care in the world, without someone to take care of. He didn't dream, thankfully, for he knew that would only have nightmares. It was nice to just sleep, and Leon took full advantage of it.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:33 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

By the time Leon would wake up, Nikolai would be in the kitchen, attempting to actually clean. His blazer was wrapped around his waist, his sleeves were pulled up to his elbows, rubber gloves adorned his hands, and his hair had been pulled back to a small ponytail. He would occasionally peek into the living room, where a show about British maids was on, and would absorb enough information to try it himself. The current lesson was how to wash dishes. Mmph, but they sure made it look easy on TV...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:57 am
Leon Court

Leon staggered into the kitchen, his shirt in his hands as he'd just taken it off. "It's really hot," he commented, blinking at the sight he was greeted with. "And you're... cleaning, why are you cleaning?" He chuckled softly, walking over and setting his shirt on the counter. "Not that I don't appreciate it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:45 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Well you've been doing so much, lately, dearie, that I decided to try easing the load off." Nikolai explained with a light smile as he removed the cloth from the counter he was wiping. He rolled it around a couple times then snapped it at Leon's hand. "But I simply cannot do that with your hands on my freshly cleaned counter, darling!" he scolded and wagged a finger at him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:59 am
Leon Court

"Ouch!" Leon yanked his hand back up, holding his shirt to his chest as he laughed. "Alright, alright, you win," he chuckled, sorting out the shirt in order to pull it on. "Would you like me to leave you alone so you can continue cleaning?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Why don't you go take a shower, dearie? I want you to do nothing but relax today~" Nikolai smiled sweetly. He had quite a few surprises in store for the Neutralisa today. He had a few imps and hellspawns cooking up a Thanksgiving storm for him - Hell's finest cooks - and he would find the time to head to the shopping areas and getting an assortment of gifts for Leon. He'd been eyeing a massage chair for him lately, and he had no problem sending fellow shoppers to sleep to get that chair.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:29 am
Leon Court

"What, me? Relax?" he repeated, already puzzled. But it was Black Friday! He had to be out and about, buying gifts, taking care of dinner. He had to cook, to plan, to get ready for the evening, and Nikolai wanted him to relax? Not wanting to start something, he finally nodded. "Alright, I'll go. But be sure to come and get me out before it's too late. I still have to cook dinner." Leon walked over, kissing Nikolai's forehead without even a shred of thought that Nikolai was taking care of everything. With one last glance, Leon strode off to the bathroom, getting into the warm shower and trying to not relax too much.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai sighed and smiled when Leon headed up the stairs. Should he tell them that everything's taken care of...? No, Leon most likely either wouldn't believe him or would expect him to screw it up, not like he blamed him. There was no helping it, he supposed, there would just have to be two Thanksgiving dinners. Oh how his thighs would pay for that. Maybe he could work out by fighting and running around the shopping centers. Of course, he'd have to keep Leon safe~

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games