Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

What kind of classes teach like that? the silver-haired male wondered as he watched the priest leave. "I'll join you shortly. I think I'll just... look around for now." he said, for once not feeling sleepy, but that was most likely because he slept during the ride home. He looked around at the church, eyeing the architecture and the scriptures. So much talk of God and His followers. It could get rather annoying.
Nikolai opened a door to the main church and closed it, listening to the echoing thuds. A long red carpet came between the pews and led to the gold encrusted tabernacle. He wandered towards the walls and studied the art designed on the windows.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Chuckling, the priest retreated to his room, creating a makeshift bed out of the couch and settling under the blankets in no time.

"He's only using you, you know," said Kimberely from beside the slender man. "To sow his homosexual oats. Not like how you're using him, of course. But just wait. He'll kick you to the curb the second he stops wanting c*ck."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Oh dear me, how absolutely scandalous! Sloth chimed. Who would have thought he would be just like you, dearie? Oh! A match made in Heaven~
Nikolai flickered his lime green eyes to the girl and smirked at her. "Mmm, perhaps you're right, perhaps not." He turned his head and smiled lightly at her. "But until then, I'm afraid your.... family time will have to be postponed~"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I suggest you watch yourself," she growled, glaring at him. "Or I swear to you, "Father", I WILL take it upon myself to punish you."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Where Kimberly grew angrier, Nikolai's grin widened. "I'll be sure to be on my extra good behavior then." he said before looking back at the window. "Now shouldn't you be going to sleep? Or were you waiting for little old me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:13 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

With a frustrated grunt, Kimberely spun on her heel and flinched down the hallway, slamming her door shut behind her. 

Meanwhile, the priest was laying on the couch, sighing as he flipped through the pages of a random dime store novel he'd been given by Kimberely in the hopes of hinting their next sexploits. "No one is that flexible," he mumbled, blinking at the description of the woman's current position.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Smirking at the small tantrum, Nikolai continued wandering around the church, gazing at all the artwork depicting the marvels the human side of the god faced. He felt a bit skeptical at all the gruesome pictures of the male walking with a cross at his back, he doubted one could really go through all that. But this was Jesus, and he could do everything. Except save - Nikolai closed his eyes. No, don't think about him.
Roughly twenty minutes had passed before he returned to Anthony's room. "Sorry I'm late," he said as he entered, not caring if the priest was asleep or not. "I got carried away with the-" He stopped when he caught sight of the book in the priest's hands. "Well now, there's that." he said with arched eyebrows.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Gah!!" he screamed, tossing it away. "Don't look, it's not my fault!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah
You should... post Lock and George

User Image

"Oh no, no!" Nikolai grinned mischievously and strode up towards the priest. "Show me what it was. Ooh, it looks naughty~" he said and reached over to pick it up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:51 pm
Awesome nerd
Gahh, fine...but Lock's gonna be pissed. He left, bro. He's not supposed to return until Ethan gets the urge to go find him and finds him half-conscious in an alley.

User Image

The book obviously advocated a**l, as was evidenced by the erotic cover, which only made him blush more. Groaning, Anthony laud back, covering his eyes. "I couldn't help it...it's just so colorful!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah
You posted him returning and kept the entire RP in a stand-still with Niji and Ethan cleaning up his wounds!

User Image

Laughing lightly, Nikolai flipped through a few pages until he finally stopped at a random page. "Hmm... I don't think anyone can be that flexible." he commented while tilting his head a little.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 pm
Awesome nerd
Damn it. My memory's going...

User Image

"That's what I said. I mean, it's impossible to be able to do that with your hand and leg at the same time," he sighed, staring longingly at the page.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah
Well I'll let ya worry about that while I get offline. I'll post one more for Nikolai and Leon then head on to bed.

User Image

Looking from Anthony's expression to the book, Nikolai gave it thought. "Well... Why not try it?" he suggested.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony looked at him in surprise. "You mean, you're willing to let me do this to you?" he asked incredulously.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yeah. I mean, it looks interesting." the false priest shrugged while slumping against the couch, observing the picture carefully. He wasn't sure which he'd feel more, pleasure or pain.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games