Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:20 pm
Awesome nerd

sighing when he stroked her hair, the little prophetess blinked and chewed her lip, looking away. she could say something about what she'd seen... or... should she let him find out later? when the time came?

seeing the look on Cybil's face, iris decided to cut in. "so, chrisoto, what brings you to the area? surely it wasn't just the presence of power that brought you closer to the Door?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 pm
Pure T0rture

"Something like that." he confessed. "I knew something was off about the Doors for some time, ever since the guardian was gone. Some time ago I felt a strong energy around here and thought someone was trying to harness its power, so I came to check on it and found this enormous mansion sitting where the Doors are." He looked around again. "So this is Chaos', huh? Is he here?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:53 pm
Awesome nerd

"no, he's out right now..." Iris mumbled, her eyes flickering to the window for a moment. "didn't say when he was coming back"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 pm
Pure T0rture

The man sighed. "Knowing him, he's trying to avoid me." he grumbled under his breath before looking back down at Cybil. "How long have you been Chaos' daughter?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Awesome nerd

Cybil blinked and tapped her chin, counting on her fingers for a moment. "it's been.... five years." she smiled, her eyes glimmering. "it'll be six when winter comes" she smiled, rocking on her heels once more

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's good to hear." Chrisoto smiled slightly. He'd like to visit them at one point and see his brother again, but that chance was slim.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd

"he's so nice! and and.... i'm just... really happy that he didn't break his promise." the little girl hummed only to huff as her hair fell in her face.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:33 pm
Pure T0rture

"What promise is that?" Chrisoto asked while brushing some hair from her face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:40 pm
Awesome nerd

"he promised he'd protect me. and take care of me." she murmured, picking up her crystal ball with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:16 pm
Pure T0rture

The young man chuckled. "He's usually good about taking care of people."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Nodding, she smiled, her eyes glimmering. "yeah, he is." she hummed, looking up at him. "um... so... are you gonna stay? after he comes home?" she asked, chewing on her cheek. she had a feeling she knew the answer, but wanted to ask anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:04 pm
Pure T0rture

"I think it's best if I don't since he's avoiding me." Chrisoto sighed and got on his feet. "I was just wondering what all the energy was, anyway. I'm sure he doesn't need reminding, but tell Chaos to put a power seal on this place." he told Iris then made his way to the door. "It's been nice meeting you two. I'll come back for a visit someday." And with that, he left.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 pm
Awesome nerd

"It was good to see you too, Chrisoto." Iris smiled, scooping the prophetess into her arms.

"Do you have to go...?" Cybil pouted, chewing on her cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 pm
Pure T0rture

But the man was already gone. Just a little less than an hour passed before the front doors opened again. Instead of Chrisoto, the scarfed white-haired older brother walked in. "I'm back." he said softly as he fidgeted with the scarf puffed around his face. He walked towards the foyer and looked around until his frost blue eyes found Iris. "Was everything okay?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:25 am
Awesome nerd

Iris smiled as she looked up from the sleeping child who was resting her head in her lap, eyes glimmering. "everything was great. Cybil and I had a fun time, and your brother stopped by."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff