Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:09 pm
(I updated my profile one last time XD My new weapon is a Ribbon Staff and the new attack is Dance of the Dragon (Even though she's a bunny lol)

Lola smirked lightly, "With pleasure." Holding her hand up in the air her Ribbon Staff appeared in her hands. She twirled it and slammed it on the ground causing a ripple, close to an earthquake but not close enough to do harm. She pointed her staff at the scorpion she yelled, "DANCE OF THE DRAGON!" and a swirl of fire burst from her staff and consumed the scorpion.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:12 pm
"nice Lola" kitsune said then terne'd into her normal form and said "I'am sorry crying "

kitsunes new wepon is kitsune cherry arrow)  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:16 pm
I swung at Kisshu. He easily dodged it and laughed. He pinned me down. He laughed softly. "Who's gonna save you now?" He said. I looked up at him. "Was it all just a dream?" I said. He looked shocked. "I saved your sister. I'm in love Kissh. Was it all fake? Just a sick twisted game? This isn't you. I can't love you until you realize that." Silent tears streamed down my face. Kisshu held his knife to my throat. His hand moved downward... but it never reached my neck. It seemed like something was holding him back. Lola finished fighting at looked at me and Kisshu. Kisshu seemed to have made up his mind. he threw his knife aside, and kissed me. Tears still streamed down my face. I was well aware we would both be in big trouble for this... but I think he knew too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:23 pm
kitsune smiled then got her bow sword and charged at the other aliens then said "nice you love birds but the fight is not over yet" then shot an arrow at pie and tart  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:23 pm
(Cool) (GOD I KEEP TAKING SO LONG I MISS THINGS XD)

"Thanks, and your fine," Lola told Kitsune than turned her attention to the others, glancing at Kisshu and Mila, I looked back at Pai and Tart, "What a shame," she sighed, put a hand gently on her cheek as if she was sad, but she wasn't "Suck a wonderful tale to behold. Almost like Romeo and Juliet." of course she was speaking about Kisshu and Mila, but than began to speak directly to Tart and Pai, "Of course, you two are just side characters, not needed, could be forgotten, I waste of space." She spoke the last four words as if it venom were in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:33 pm
after that kitsune smiled and left leaving a note saying "I am off to a meditation senter to harness my power"

(sarry I am going to be gone for 3 weaks so go ahead and RPG without me)  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 pm
I just smiled. I wasn't in trouble. they knew. But Kisshu.... "Your friends are pissed," I said. "Sorry," he said. "It's ok. Lets finish this!" I replied. But Pai and tart, looking disgusted, hissed a single word,(traitor), and left the scene. "Imma gonna go lie," said Kisshu. And he left. I sighed. Lola was right Romeo and Juliet... but they both died at the end, didn't they?  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:42 pm
(Aww, okay, have fun~! 4laugh )

Upon reading the note, Lola let out a sigh. Behind her she heard voices calling her name. Turning around she saw Josh and her brother. Crap, crap, CRAP! Lola though, Not now! Thinking, she got an idea. Quickly she got out the bunny that Allen had helped her find earlier, she whispered into its ear. Setting it down it bounces down the road. Hiding behind a rock Lola watched as Josh and her Brother followed the rabbit down the round. Once they were gone she walked out from behind the rock.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:44 pm
I looked at Lola. "Yeah, I'm in love with Kisshu. he's gonna get hurt, but you guys don't mind.Thank Goodness!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm
"I know, I also know that your a mermaid. The reason why i'm not mad is because I don't hate him personally, I only hate some of his actions. It's like he's not thinking at all!" she let out a frustrated sigh. There was so much going on in her head, she could just yell. Remembering a trick her brother taught her, she ran back towards the water, found a big conch shell and screamed everything she could think of into it and than threw it into the ocean. Satisfied she ran back to where Mila was.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:11 pm
"Wow, you figure things out fast. I didn't know you knew about me being a mermaid!" I said. i sighed, " Ya know, the aliens are not the only bad guys. My friend Hanon fights too." I frowned. "Why does everybody try to take over the world!? I mean, the people Hanon fights think that humans ruined everything too!!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:23 pm
"Yea," She tapped her head, 'I'm a thinker." than she gave a short laugh. Tilting her head she thought out loud, "Well, we did polluted the earth with trash and things..." she let out a sigh and straightened herself, "I guess it can't be helped."  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:25 pm
i smiled, a weak smile. "Yeah, but they can at least notice we're trying to fix it! Hey, Wanna spend the night at my place?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:30 pm
"Yea, some of us anyway." Lola said than lightly, "Sure, I am trying to avoid my brother and my friend..."  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games