Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:45 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Bongo helped Rust over to the cot he had set up for him, and once he was laying down, he was out cold. Figuratively and literally. His body was cold to the touch. Once Rust was settled, Bongo looked at Estelle, his face unreadable. He came to her, placing his hand on her shoulder, "When you have a moment, I would like to speak with you." He told her and went to join the rest of the pack for a bite to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:55 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded in response to Bongo and watched as the rest of the pack ate. She had eaten a bit beforehand, so she wasn't that hungry; if anything, she felt a little queasy. Slowly, she released Kylie from her arms and sat down in one of the chairs. "I wonder what he wants to talk about," Estelle said aloud.
Kylie looked at her, blinking innocently, but didn't say a word. Instead, she wandered over to get some food for herself.
Estelle sighed and waited for Bongo to finish eating before meeting him again. "Is everything alright?" she asked, her curiosity overpowering her better judgement.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm
Bongo

User Image

When Bongo finished eating, he sat, watching Estelle approach him. He sighed at her question, then answered, "I was hoping you could tell me. As a part of this pack, you are under my protection, but I need to know if you two," He glanced at Rust's sleeping form, "Are being followed by any more dangers. I have an entire pack to look out for, and that attack on the den nearly killed half of them." He took a breath, "I want to know what happened, and if I should be worried about it happening again." he looked her in the eye, not harshly, but very seriously.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:57 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle shifted uneasily as Bongo spoke. The truth was she didn't know anything that happened, really, if it was good or bad. Drawing in a breath, she spoke. "That woman... she was hired by my father to come looking for me. I was a fool to think that it would be okay to just run away from home. I'm sorry I've caused you all this trouble." Estelle shut her eyes for a moment, trying to refocus her mind on the present situation. Blubbering about her past and how guilty she felt wouldn't help anything. When she opened her eyes again she continued. "So, we went back to my home so that Rust could... pay the debt for my father that he owed. I suppose my mother made it so that we could leave without any fuss." She breathed deeply, feeling suddenly lightheaded. "It won't happen again. Nobody's following us now. We're free." She said with a firm nod.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:18 pm
Bongo

User Image

Bongo was silent, looking at her for a while, as if judging if what she said was really true, but at the same time, not coming off as distrustful. He slumped his shoulders and closed his eyes. "I hope so. Glad you're alright anyhow." He looked over at Rust, sickly pale and covered in wounds, "Some debt..." He said skeptically, but left it at that. "We saved some food for the two of you when you want it. We'll leave for Michigan when everyone is rested enough." He patted Estelle's shoulder and stood, going over to a cot where a certain white haired pack member lay. He had bandages around his head, but Snowball was smiling all the same.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:02 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded. "Thank you," she told him genuinely, her heart swelling with appreciation. After all that had happened, even after one of the pack was rather badly injured, he still cared for them. She was beginning to think very differently of these beasts now that she got to know them. They were the kindest people she'd met in a long time, and that in itself was astonishing. Estelle drew in a breath and took a bread roll from the table of food, nibbling on it as she made her way over to an empty cot and sat on the edge of it. She was sleepy, and a little lightheaded, though she couldn't understand why. Maybe she still wasn't fully healed from the mermaid incident... Whatever it was, it was enough to make her rest her head down on the pillow and close her eyes; it was nice, even if she wasn't fully asleep.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:41 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust opened his eyes, expecting to see the lobby of the hospital he was sure he had fallen asleep in, but instead he saw the ceiling of Estelle's bedroom. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and wondering if the escape had been a dream, and if he was still waiting for his debt to be paid. He looked around, but could not seem to find Estelle. Maybe she was in the bathroom. He got up from the bed and shuffled to the bathroom door and knocked, "Estelle? Are you in there?" he waited. There were sounds coming from inside, but no answer. He put his ear to the door and listened. It sounded like sobbing, and chopped breathing. "Estelle? Are you alright? I'm coming in." He opened the door and what he saw sent his heart into his throat. Estelle was on the floor, covered in blood. Over her was a large, dark beast, it's maw covered in the same red liquid. The beast looked up and smiled, looking at Rust with his own eyes, "No..." Rust muttered, but did not back away. He needed to get to Estelle. He took a step forward but was knocked to the ground by something else. He landed heavily on the ground and rolled over to see who hos assailant was. It was another beast! But this one had bright, green eyes. The same green as Estelle's father. The beast reared and opened it's mouth, lunging at Rust's face.

Rust sat up with a shout, covered in sweat and his heart pounding in his chest. He panted as he looked around the room horrified. When he realized there was nothing to be afraid of, he clutched his chest and tried to breathe normally.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:53 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's eyelids fluttered open at the sound of a loud shout. Her vision was fuzzy, but when she blinked a few times, she made out the bright florescent lights of the hospital lobby, and her surroundings came better in to view. She sighed, her stomach churning as she sat up and fixed her hair and rubbed her eyes. She hadn't really been sleeping, more so lying there awaiting a restful sleep that wouldn't come. Kind of in between sleeping and consciousness. Her gaze fell on Rust, and she sat up straighter, looking at the fear that struck his face. "Rust?" She came to his side, looking into his eyes. "What... what's wrong?" Estelle's brows furrowed as she touched his hand gently.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust looked back into Estelle's eyes as she came to him, cupping her face in his hands. "Nothing... Nothing, I'm fine. It was just a stupid dream." He sighed, dropping his head in relief that it really was only a dream. He released her face and let his hands fall into his lap. He looked back up at her, and she seemed to look slightly ill, "Are you alright?" he asked concerned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:52 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle sighed in relief. "You've been having a lot of those lately," she replied with a sympathetic smile, watching him carefully. The wall behind him looked distorted to her, so she sat down and breathed deeply, which seemed to help a little. At his question, she looked up again, swaying slightly. "I-I'm fine... just need some... water maybe..." She blinked; her vision was becoming rather spotty.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust looked more closely at her, and she did not seem fine at all. "Hey, here," He stood and gave her the cot. "Lie down for a minute, I'll find you some water." He gently eased her onto the cot, whether or not she gave any resistance. He looked over her to see who was available, "Mischief, could you get me some water really quick?" The girl looked up from her sketchbook and nodded, setting aside the paper and getting up to go to the pile of provisions. She brought over a bottle of water and handed it to Rust. "Thanks." He said and opened the bottle, holding it to Estelle. Mischief stuck around, being the best medic in the pack. "Are you ill?" She asked Estelle. She leaned in to place a hand on her forehead.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:34 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle lied down on the cot, pressing the side of her face against the pillow. Her vision was now nothing but a mix of blurry colors, but she could still make out their faces. She took a sip of water and immediately felt better. It was surprisingly cold, and the way it slid down her throat felt like heaven. She tried sitting up, but ended leaning back against the wall. "I think... I think I'm just a little dehydrated," she replied with a nod, drinking more water. She tried to breathe deeply, but was finding it rather difficult, so she sat up a bit straighter.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust tried to stop her from sitting up, but she was one determined woman. With a frown, he let her up. "Drink some more, just a bit." He urged, holding the water up to her again. He looked at Mischief, who nodded in agreement. "Keep it by you, and sip at it often, but don't gulp it." She informed her. She stood and went back to the pile of provisions and rummaged around a bit.

Rust looked at her, "Are you sure you're alright? Why haven't you been drinking water like you need to? Please lay down." He pleaded. Mischief came back with a packet of something. She tore open the top and took the water bottle, dumping the contents of the packet into the water, closed the bottle and shook. The water became a pale greenish-yellow and she handed it back. "Now it's juice. The sugars should make you feel better."

((Is she really just dehydrated? Or is it something... *gulp* Worse?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:31 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle drew in a shaky breath and took another sip of water. It was odd; she had felt fine earlier. And it wasn't as if she wasn't drinking. Maybe she hadn't been drinking enough. Had she even eaten anything before they came? Her brows furrowed and she shut her eyes for a minute, thinking back. Her head hurt slightly, which didn't help. She looked back at Rust and sighed shakily, as if she was about to cry. "Sorry," she replied, putting her head back against the pillow. When Mischief returned she smiled gratefully and drank more of the water. It tasted like lemons, and immediately it made her feel less fatigued. Her stomach gurgled hungrily. "I guess... from everything that happened, I was too distracted to eat anything." She gave the water bottle back to Rust and drew her legs up to her chest.

((I was thinking about that... xD I think she's just dehydrated though. ^.^ unless you think it should be something else?))  

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 pm
((iI dunno what it could be, but I had a thought. She could have caught something that they did not have the facilities to cure, and the only cure would be if she had the beast blood.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games