Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 am
Kitsunes voice echoes in mars' mind. I was referring to you being my new friend...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:52 am
So it seems telepath, so it seems.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:04 am
yah i had to adapt to a different way of talking since i am a mute after all. kitsune kneels beside ariannanna after replying to mars' comment about her telepathy and her tone is still bored sounding.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:37 pm
Arianna looks at her"I want no stranger in my castle.Stop leaving trails for others to follow Kitsune. Craven can follow your trail"She kissed Aneneas cheek"Stay here"She moves to her"Lets go and if you get vanishing and reappearing you will soon be trap in a part of this mountain that will kill you. There is an ancient magic on this place that no one can break"She walks with her out.She wasn't happy at the moment  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:40 am
soundnt mind being a popcycle again....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:46 am
Mars let out a heavy sigh. It would have easy to follow after the girl, but he thought best to just wait there. He placed his back against a wall and crossed his arms. May I should lock myself away for another 1000 years. She how the world changes then. H looked up to the sky and closed his eyes.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:14 am
he really wants to talk with you arianna-sama....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:54 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn finally sighs and lays down the next book she gets up from the book and wonders out again she see's Arianna eventually walking with kitsune beside her pestering her about something clearly the vampire queen was very pissed off at the moment, she narrowed her eyes it wasn't good when a pureblood was irriated,"Kitsune drop ye know she doens't like your childish games she is right its to dangerous...", her thick irish accent wavered at her words her body tensed she didn't like this as much as arianna there was thick tension in the air its seemed their enemy would be coming soon and they couldn't hide forever...  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:50 pm
Arianna looks at her"Kitsune we have to be careful.Anyone could be a threat to us."She stayed on her guard as she went outside to see the stranger.She was still angry but she forced herself to calm down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:03 pm
i'll be drinking hot cider at the near by pub ok arianna-sama. kitsune walks to the pub.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:26 pm
Mars stode there, arms crossed and head down. I picked a great day for a walk. Mars looked up when he hewr people drawing near. A pure blood I take it. Mars said as he looked at the woman walking towards him. And I see the fox is going to leave. Good I bored of her company, she was to young to answer what I need.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:52 pm
On second thought I will stay and chaperone this meeting...kitsune comes back with three mugs of hot mulled cider.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:44 am
Arianna looks at the person"Yes.I am now the eldest of all vampires.And you are different.Your blood tells you change between male and female.One of your kind was once a friend of mine until that person helped in killing my mother.Which forced me to kill my father because he went mad.Now what do you want"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:39 pm
Mars narrowed his eyes as he waved the mug away. One of my kind you say. He thought for some time, he had been the last of his kind for some time, or so he thought. How long ago was this killing? And since we on the subject of answering things, could you please tell me about the past 1000 years.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:48 pm
.......kitsune drinks and she still looks very bored.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff