Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:41 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Why would she?" he replied, stirring the meat slowly. "Zeke and Gus are right. My family doesn't care about me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:41 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"That's not true." Darrell replied without hesitation, looking at Ben fiercely. "She loves you very much, I'm sure of it. She must have her hands tied with being so close to the king. My own mother used to be busy like that until Mr. Byko came." he recounted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:51 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Yes, it must be so hard being the king's whore!" said the boy harshly as he poured the cooked meat into the large pot and started to add spices to the thickening stew. "Vegetables, please."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell froze, completely shocked that Ben would say something so harsh about his own mother. "That's your mother. Why would you call her something like that?" he asked, too stunned by the outburst to bother even reaching for the vegetables.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:44 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Because I'm not blind or stupid, Darrell," he snapped, staring at the stew. "I see more than others. I listen. I know what's going on with my mother and the king. It's no good to sugarcoat it. Why should I lie to myself and pretend like she's anything but a whore?" He then turned, eyes fierce. "May I please have those vegetables now?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:50 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell stood there, amazed - dumbfounded, even. His mother. The only parent he grew up with, and he thinks of her as that. This was nothing his brothers' angry words could do, this was caused by time's cruel blade. But that couldn't be it. He had only met Mrs. Foster a few times, and she never gave off that vibe, she gave off more of a broken widow that was trying to stay strong for everyone around her. Deciding to think of this another time, Darrell, without saying a word, grabbed the bowl of vegetables and numbly handed it to Ben.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:07 am
βenjamin Ғoster

But amazingly, Ben wasn't finished. He continued as he poured the vegetables into the stew. "My sister is no better. She abandoned us all for the sake of one man who doesn't love her and only lets her stick around because she's somewhat useful. What kind of life is that? And to leave us for unrequited love? How stupid can one person be?!" His voice broke at the end, a small clatter heard as he dropped the spoon and sank to his knees on the kitchen floor, tears in his eyes.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Love makes us do crazy things." he claimed until he saw Ben drop the silverware. As soon as he sank to the floor Darrell was right behind him, crouched down and wrapping his arms around him in a comforting embrace. "How long have you been holding this in?" he whispered into his ear as he held him tightly. "It's okay to let it all out. I'm here."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:42 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"They always leave. Why... Why do they always leave?" he whispered, closing his eyes and leaning his shaking body into Darrell's stronger one. He'd been suppressing all this pain for so long, he didn't even know how to release it. It was eating him completely, and even Ben knew he was close to falling apart.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:12 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell lowered his eyelids and stroked the boy's back. "I don't know about your mother, but your sister did that because she was in love, just as I will never leave you, either. I will always be here for you Ben, no matter what." he vowed and stroked his hair.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:24 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"Why, though?" he asked, tear-filled eyes looking up at Darrell. "Why do you want me so badly? Why do you love me, Darrell? I can't understand it, any of it!"

Awesome nerd
Hey, uh... When's Arm gonna be done?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:44 am
Mayah Playah
He's been done, he's just not heading into the kitchen. I was gonna have him in the living room, but decided to have Gus and Zeke there instead since they didn't have much screen time.

Darrell
User Image

"Because you're beautiful, helpful, and the sweetest person I've ever met." Darrell explained, still stroking Ben's hair as he rested his forehead against his. "I love you because you're you. I don't need a proper explanation, I just know that having you around makes my heartbeat rise and my mind grow fuzzy. See?" Grabbing Ben's hand with his free one, he pressed it up to his chest to let him feel the flutter of his heart.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:01 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"I don't deserve you," he sputtered, the tears flowing even more. "You deserve someone stable, less angry, less me. Please Darrell, can't you see I'm bad for you?" He kept his eyes closed and head bowed out of fear.

Awesome nerd
Oh. There's that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Enough." Darrell snapped in a surprisingly stern voice. "Anyone in your position would feel like that. I don't want anyone stabler or less angry. I want you, Benjamin. I love you." he whispered and leaned his forehead against Ben's own forehead.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:16 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben wanted so badly to reply that he loved Darrell in return, but inside, he knew he couldn't. He was still so hung up on his stepfather, he wouldn't dare speak. Instead, his wordless reply was a sweet and tender kiss. After a minute, his pulled away, Boeing his head a bit. "I...I should finish cooking. Your father could be in here any minute now."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games