Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 pm
Mayah Playah
When he was alive, no. In Heaven, yes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Then you want me to say it forever?" the detective replied quietly, gazing back into his lover's eyes.

"What? Why? Who would write something like that?" Julian demanded. He blinked when he saw Daniel try to calm himself down and huffed, a vein pulsing at the side of his head. "What're you doing that for? Stop that." he hissed and tried to pull his hand away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

The man chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh Fredrich. You'll tire of me before forever ends." Ellery wasn't new to people leaving him, and having lost his mother and father so early, as well as his brother and sister, he believed it was only a matter of time before Fredrich was taken from him too. Just the thought brought a tear to his eye.

"Julian, it's a work of art in the theater world. It doesn't need explanation!" The teen lowered his hand, looking to Julian with an exasperated look. "I'm never taking you to the opera again."

Awesome nerd
Damn. Ice cold, man.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich chuckled, "How long are you going to play this modest act?"

"Hey, hey, hey! Not all of us are as cultured as you, tough guy." Julian scowled. "I don't go to operas and ballets every week because my parents are fancy!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

"As long as I want to," he purred, nuzzling the man's neck. "Come on, you love it when I'm sweet."

Rolling his eyes, Daniel shook his head and stared forward. "I don't, either. I'm just stuck here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:01 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I'll admit that it's cute." the detective conceded with a thin smile.

"Why not just bail then?" Julian asked while crossing his arms. "Your parents are pretty busy by the looks of it. They wouldn't notice if you left or not."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

Rolling his eyes, Ellery slipped off of his husband's lap and stood up, checking his watch. "I've got to go. Right after this act ends and before intermission, I have to make an announcement about the label. You should stay up here." Ellery glanced around nervously, eyes briefly caught by a handsome young man below them. They widened ever-so slightly, then swiftly returned to the stage. "I'll see you after intermission, alright?" Ellery then put his jacket back on and adjusted his tie, now looking as if he'd never been touched by his husband. Back downstairs, the young man was gone.

He shook his head, reaching up to scratch his chin. "That's not how it works, Julian. My dad would notice that I was gone faster than you think."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Making good use of his peripheral vision, Fredrich narrowed his eyes when he noticed Ellery's sudden change and the shift of movement in the audience. He trusted Ellery, but he didn't at all like how secretive he was being, nor did he trust the look in that man's eyes. Waiting a minute, the tall man rose from his seat and moved to pursue them, sticking close to the shadows.

Julian pursed his lips then looked up. He blinked. "I don't know. Both your parents aren't even there." he said and pointed to the empty seats.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:44 am
User Image

Ellery hurriedly made his way down the stairs, eyes searching and searching, yet still wincing and gasping with surprise when he ran into the strong chest of the young man from before. "Amin!" The designer took a step back, clenching his small fists. "Wh-what are you doing here?"
"Coming to find you, of course," replied the man, voice deep and lightly tinted with some unknown accent. He raised his hand to Ellery's cheek, stroking the skin lightly before brushing hair away from the an's eyes tenderly. There was something in the movement, and it disgusted Ellery well enough. "Where is the detective?"
"He's upstairs," said the former pop star, taking another step back and gripping the railing. "You said you'd leave him out of this."
"I also said I didn't find you attractive in the slightest, and now look where we are. Come on, let's go somewhere private~"
"No!" Ellery glanced around, leaning forward slightly. "It's bad enough I'm being seen talking to you, Amin. Please, just give me the pictures back and I'll do whatever you want."
"You mean these?" Amin reached into his jacket inside and pulled out an envelope, smirking. "You would do so much to save that boy, wouldn't you? Isn't he just your adopted kid?"
It took everything in Ellery not to slap the man before him. "Daniel is my son, adopted or no. How dare you ask me something like that?" The man was shaking in his stance, staring at the ground in an attempt to calm himself. It had been just three days ago that he'd been contacted by the young man before him, who claimed to possess pictures of young Daniel and his assisted kills (and most recently, his first solo hit) up until then. Of course, Ellery didn't believe him, but was forced to upon receiving copies of said photos. When asking what the fiend wanted in return, his demands were simple, yet horrifying: a night alone with the beautiful designer. Of course, Ellery said no, searching for something else to give the man, but always came up short. Amin wanted to taste what Fredrich had access to every night.
With a chuckle, the man slid his hands into his pockets and grinned. "Come on, beautiful. Just give me yourself. One night is all I want, and then I'll give you every copy I've got. Trust me, I'm a fantastic lover."
"I don't want a lover!" insisted the designer in a hushed tone, holding his fists to his chest. "I'm married, and happily married at that! You can't ask me to cheat on my husband. There's got to be something else!"
He only shook his head, smirking now at the slender male before him. "Nothing else I really want. I've already got everything else I want, except a taste of the ice cold beauty of my cousin's former bandmate. I remember being six years old and seeing you dance around with Bae, and even then, thinking you were the most beautiful being on the planet. Give me a try, Advimi-nari. I'm well worth the trouble."
Ellery flinched as the man moved his hand to touch the designer's upper left arm, turning his head and looking away, but not moving. He didn't know what to do.

"Huh?" Daniel looked up, then back to Julian. "Intermission must be coming up."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:30 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

A hand reached out from the shadows and grabbed Amin's shoulder.
"Is there something you need help with?" a dark and chilling voice rumbled from behind the star. Towering over him from behind was Fredrich, his dark blue eyes shining with cruel, unspoken threats, yet he wore a kind smile to hide his intentions from observers. His dark eyes flickered to the envelope in Amin's hand and his other hand reached out to pluck it from his grasp. "Ah, this must be a gift for Ellery. I'll keep it safe for now. Don't worry, it's no trouble at all." he smiled, his grip tightening to the point of inducing pain.

"Or maybe they decided to take the rest to the bathroom, eh?" Julian snickered and nudged Daniel's arm with his elbow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:41 am
User Image

Ellery gasped at the hand, moving back a step and pressing his back against the detective's. Looking up at him over his shoulder, the designer clenched his small fists and swallowed back is tears. "Fr-Fredrich, what're you-"
"How cute," commented the man, ignoring that his shoulder was throbbing in pain. He wasn't visibly afraid, though. Just irritated. "You think those are all I've got. I'll always have back-ups, unless I get what I want, Detective Waltz."

"Don't be crude," sighed Daniel, rubbing his temple with two of his fingers.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:07 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"To think you would underestimate a detective." Fredrich chuckled. "I always keep a watchful eye on important factors. You didn't honestly think you were the only one, did you?"
Just then, a familiar figure walked through the area and towards the group. "Hey, Freddy! Sorry I'm late, I had to pick a few things up on the way." Cameron beamed while waving to the man, a knowing smile hidden on his face.

Julian just snickered, enjoying the torture very much. Whenever Daniel ticked him off he'd be sure to use this topic of conversation on him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:34 pm
User Image

The detective's husband took a shaky breath as he held his fist to his mouth and leaned on Fredrich. Looking up, tears came to his eyes. "Fredrich, I'm so sorry, I should've told you." apologized the man, deep green eyes gazing up at the assassin. "I just, I didn't want to worry you."
Meanwhile, the young blackmailer only shook his head at the detective and the cop. "Like you think you can find every copy. I have them hidden everywhere. You don't scare me, Waltz."

With a sigh, the man looked around for his bag, searching for something inside of it. "You're irritating."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich shot Ellery a sharp look, a silent demand for him to be quiet, then looked down at Amin and chuckled lightly at him. "I don't want to scare you. I only want to protect you. Isn't that right, officer?" he asked and looked to his friend, who nodded back.
"That's right. I happened to find three tons of cocaine stashed in his house. I'm sure if I dig a little deeper I'll find a few dead bodies, too. Maybe a meth lab!" Cameron noted while innocently tapping his chin.
"Possession of controlled drugs and murder. Why, that's enough for a life sentence in jail. Maybe even the death penalty." Fredrich commented then looked down at the blackmailer, his eyes cold and merciless. "We wouldn't want you to die, now would we?" he asked quietly, though the silent threat was made clear. And it wasn't the threat of the drugs.

"Admit it, you'd be bored out of your mind if I wasn't here." Julian smiled cheekily before looking at the bag.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image

Ellery bit his lip, looking down at the ground and holding his tongue.
Meanwhile, Amin glared at the detective and cop in clear anger. "That's cheating," he snarled, reaching for the envelope and ripping it in half. "Fine, you win. I'll destroy the copies. And... I'll leave Advimi-nari alone."
Ellery, unable to keep his mouth shut, pursed his lips. "Don't call me that," he grumbled before looking back to the ground.

"I also wouldn't have a headache," he grunted, pulling out a small bag of candy. "Here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Oh no, don't think you're off the hook." Fredrich said. He reached out with his other hand and squeezed Amin's cheeks, forcing him to look into his wastelands for eyes. "Don't forget the most important camera of them all, your brain." His eyes narrowed. "I'll allow you to enjoy Ellery's celebration, but remember, a bird never looks away from its prey." He let go of the blackmailer and, digging his gloved hands into his coats, he walked back to his seat, Cameron following.

"Hey! Sweet!" Julian perked up and took the candy into his hands. He quieted down quickly so he could savor the flavors of his chocolate, gum, and whatever else was offered.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games