Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Damascus Manor{4/6 rooms available} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:24 am
tiny14xx
Genkawolf

kimmico13

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane looked at the owner. "I-I'm sorry sir." He bowed his head down knowing to show respect. "I-If I may sir may I fetch my bag from the room Moris showed me to sleep in last night?" His voice was very soft due to being nervous. He didn't know if He'd broken the rules by sleeping in a empty bedroom.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:38 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"You're welcome and me too" he responded. "Once Skyler joins we can get going" he said. their daily basketball game would be good for him right about now plus he wants to do something to get back at the own as soon as their off the premises. "I already know of a place I can stay at" he informs him.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:42 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot blinked when he heard Moris say he knew of a place to stay. "where?"

Genkawolf
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:50 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Xanes_Fox18

User ImageUser Image

With his hearing, every word Moris uttered was heard by the vampire. He wasn't going to explain himself to a child that knew nothing of him. What he had, he had to work for, nothing was handed to him. He calls it the familial matters, but that was a load of crap. He never knew his parents and was raised by a harsh nanny that beat him if he so much as thought about breaking her rules. When he turned 18, he was finally able to get rid of her, but not before she took everything that was left to him by his parents. He was left in an empty home with no money, no food and no family. He had been through his share of hardships, and he would be damned if he let a child's meaningless words get to him. He established rules because the idea of following rules was beaten into him everyday of his life since he was 5 up until he was 18. If he seemed uptight, that was why.

With a blank expression, he turned his gaze to the two still standing. One apologized for getting the boy in trouble while the other mentioned getting his things. After sighing softly, he held up a hand and shook his head.
        "It is alright, please do not worry. You did not get him into trouble nor was he really in trouble. If he was in trouble I would have raised my voice, but he was clearly somehow offended and decided to be difficult. I was only reminding him of the rules is all. If he cannot handle it, then perhaps it is best he took his leave after all." Standing up, he rubbed the back of his neck as he looked away. "He believes that I am too hard on him and that I have it out for him, but i promise I do not. When I was around his age, I was still human and was harshly reprimanded by my so called guardian when I broke her rules. Perhaps that is why I consider it a must to follow the rules." Another puff of air escaped the vampire at he turned towards the others once more, his attention focusing on the one with different colored eyes. "As for you, I was expecting another to be moving into the home, am I safe to assume it was you? If so, we can gather your bags and take them to the room of your choice."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:56 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Its off campus also and it isn't as far as this place is and accepts students from the school. A different teacher owns the residence" he answered. "We can head on over there before going to the basketball court if you two ok with it" he said as he grabs the handle of his bags to move them off the porch to be further outside and he so looking forward to doing his trick soon. He wouldn't want to carry his stuff all day long.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:01 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded his head understanding what the man said. "Well I must get going if we want to get to class on time, I feel bad for wasting the food so I want to pay for the ingredients at least."

Genkawolf
tiny14xx

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:02 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head. "Oh and I don't mind."

Genkawolf
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:13 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Thanks, Elliot" Moris said and finally smiles. "And thank you for being such a good friend to me" he thanked him again. "May I give you a hug?" he asked for permission.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled when Moris said he was a good friend and nodded his head. "Sure,"

Genkawolf
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:28 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Xanes_Fox18

User ImageUser Image

Giving the boy a soft smile, he held up a hand and shook his head again. His face was kind again, and although he could sometimes be cold, he didn't want to be that way with students even though he sometimes has to. "It is alright, you can always take it to go and return the dish-ware another time. It really is no big deal. I would rather you take it with you so it didn't go to waste. I myself do not eat the food here for obvious reasons but I do like to buy it for my guests and those who stay here." After dropping his hand, he gives another soft smile as he rest his palm over his chest. "And forgive me for being rude, but I am Ryan Damascus, the teacher of the Culinary Arts class in the academy."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:33 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Thanks" Moris said smiling softly. He moves over to Elliot and gives his friend a hug then moves back a moment later.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:46 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and nodded his head. "Nice to meet you Mr. Damascus, I'm Skyler Rivers." He walked over to the pancakes and wrapped them in paper towels. "I'll try to return the dishes tomorrow."

Genkawolf
tiny14xx

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot hugged Moris back and smiled. Once Moris moved back to his spot, he looked to where Skyler was. "I think he is almost done."

Genkawolf
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris is happy that his friend, Elliot had hugged him back. "Ok" he said and he was still waiting for Skyler to join them and he can give him his bag. He looks up towards as he continues to wait and remain staying outside.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:04 pm
kimmico13

Xanes_Fox18

User ImageUser Image

With a nod in understanding, he watched as the boy wrapped the food. He seemed like a good enough kid and he wished him the best. There was the chance that he would see at least one if not all of them in his class. He just hoped that that one was not Moris if he was going to view him in such a way. The last thing he needed was the child trying to get back at him or something while he was trying to teach. "I will leave the doors unlocked in case I am not able to be here. You can just let yourself in and leave them in the kitchen if you don't mind?"

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces