Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:27 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The strange man snapped his head in Phoebe's direction when yelled at. He eyed him with wide, unstable eyes, and soon a crooked smile broke across his face. He vanished, and within a second he was on the windowsill right in front of Phoebe, crouched down and his head tilted curiously. The man leaned in for a second and sniffed the air, then the smile on his face became a disappointed frown. "You're not it either." he growled and lifted his strong arm. Wide, crazed eyes still on Phoebe, the man shot his arm forward to attack-
Only to have his wrist caught.
Dragon stood between the two, one hand tightly gripping the man's wrist as his black eyes glowered at the redhead. "Don't touch him." he growled, a rumble in his tone that could almost remind someone of his demon side's growls.
The man blinked in surprise, shocked that anyone could actually catch his fast moves. That surprise, however, was quickly replaced by a gleeful smile. "It's you!" he cheered and leaned in until their faces were inches apart, the power craze in his eyes visible to the Wendigo. "I've been sensing an incredible power nearby, and I wanted to see just how strong you really are." Instantly, he curled his fingers around Dragon's wrist and hurled him out the window.
Caught off guard by the counter-attack, Dragon winced as he found himself flying through the air. He recovered enough to turn and land on his feet. When he stood back up, the strange man was on the ground, as well, standing across from him with that crazed smile on his face.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:49 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe jumped back as the strange man suddenly appeared inches from him, but quickly caught his ground. He clenched his fists and squared his jaw, glaring hard at the man as he prepared to be struck. He wouldn't back down, not in front of Dragon. He had to prove that he was still strong enough to be the man of the house, to-
The hit was stopped, and Dragon was now caught in a fight with the new man. It all happened so fast, and Phoebe barely had time to run to the window to watch them both stand on his lawn. "Dragon!" shrieked the redhead in fear, turning on his heel and rushing for the stairs. He needed to get outside to the man he loved.

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon looked steadily at the redhead in front of him. He came here because of his power? Was it from his broken seals? No, he couldn't think of that now. What was important was protecting everyone here, especially Phoebe. Despite this confidence, however, Dragon was nervous. He was inexperienced; he had never fought before, and he had no idea how to control any of his powers.
But the man wasn't willing to give him time to learn. He dashed towards Dragon at inhuman speed - the average human would be unable to spot him, but the Wendigo was capable of watching him break the distance between them. The first hit was hard, he wasn't expecting it. A fist straight to the face, and he's sent flying backwards yet again. A tree broke his fall, but the impact of his slam was so hard that it nearly toppled over completely. Dragon slid off the tree and to his feet, beginning to feel light-headed. There was pain throbbing through his face, specifically his nose. He breathed slowly as he watched the man approach him again.
Fight.
The man attacked again, his arms blurs. Dragon wasn't sure what to do. Instinctively, he dodged what he could, but his inexperience-turn-confusion slowed him drastically and made him an easy target.
Fight...!
A blow to the side, a blow to the head, a blow to the leg. He could feel his entire body throb with new bruises and opened gashes. It was getting hard to breath.
Fight!
Another strong blow, and Dragon soon found himself laying on the ground, facing the sky. The man loomed over him, a disgruntled look on his face. "You must not be it." he mumbled in clear disappointment. "I didn't even break a sweat! You're barely worth fighting."
Fighting... That's right. That voice he heard in the middle of his fight, he remembered now. Dragon lifted his purple eyes from the man's face to the clouds above them, remembering the time he spent with the closest person he had to a father.
I don't know how to fight... he remembered mumbling to the demon.
Then think of it as something you know how to do.
Protect.

Phoebe's image came to mind. That sweet smile, the kindness he showed him. He wanted to protect him. His instincts flared. He could feel everything around him get slower. No, he was getting faster. Power surged through his arms. This was the same feeling he had when he stopped the fist from hitting Phoebe.
Protect.
The strange man was walking away when something made him stop. He turned just in time for Dragon to slam a fist against his face. The man flew backwards, but easily landed on his feet, smiling viciously. "Now we're talking!" he laughed and launched himself at Dragon, who was more prepared now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Each blow to Dragon's body was a hit that Phoebe could feel. His breath was caught on the tip of his tongue when he finally reached outside, panting heavily from the exercise and his fear combined. He cried out and lurched forward to protect the man he loved, only to be held back by several servants. He flailed his arms, screaming to be let go as Dragon got more and more beaten down. He winced at each hit, and when the man finally began to walk away, the grip on his arms loosned and a burst of strength permitted him to run four steps-

Just as Dragon started fighting back.

The raw power of his lover's force was enough to throw the man back himself, jumping into the arms of the elderly Benson whose surprisingly strong grip once again had him on lock down. "Let me go!" he shouted to deaf ears. "Please, they'll kill each other!"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Amazing.
The man was swinging his arms at incredible speeds, but it was fairly normal for Dragon's eyes. He dodged with relative ease. He even found an opening in the attack and took it. Deciding to take a chance, he used whatever element he was currently controlling to attack. His purple eyes glowed, and a dark, liquidy mist enveloped his fist as he punched the man's chest.
The man wheezed as the air was knocked out of his lungs, and when he inhaled he was greeted with the thick mist. He paused for a second then coughed. It was a simple cough at first, just to get the mist out of his lungs, but it became violent as he tried desperately to get the poison out of his system. He staggered back, head tilted downward, and coughed harder and harder. He doubled over and vomited the poisonous contents. Perhaps this poison would kill a regular person, but he was not regular, or a person. The man smirked as he wiped off the last of spittle from his mouth and looked up-
Just in time for Dragon to hit him with a flaming punch.
The man gagged out as a scorching pain ran across his face. He slid across the ground, making the other side of his face scrape against rocks. As he clambered to his feet, he snarled at Dragon. Fine! He was done playing games! With a furious roar, the man extended his claws and ran towards Dragon. The Wendigo braced himself for the charge, flexing his fingers as he did so. His determined eyes brightened to frost blue, and the flames surrounding his fist froze into sharp icicles.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Benson struggled to keep his arms around the wriggling redhead, desperate to keep the painter out of danger. But Phoebe wasn't willing to go down without a fight. He smacked his arms around, aiming to strike, refusing to allow himself to become tired. He needed to get out there and stop them before something bad happened. Phoebe would allow no more bloodshed on his grass. It took several tries, but soon enough, a fist landed int he right place and phoebe burst out of the house, running for the fighting duo. "Dragon, stop!" he cried, eyes staring only at his lover, and not even glancing to the other man.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon narrowed his eyes as the man grew closer and reared his arm back, ready to slam it against his face, when something stopped him. He hesitated then froze completely when he saw Phoebe run into the middle of the fight. "What-?" He didn't have time to react any more. His eyes flickered upward to see a silhouette tower over Phoebe, claws raised. "PHOEBE!!" Dragon yelled and tried to run to him, but was too late. The man hit the lawyer's side with his claws, not to slice but in an attempt to shove him away.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The pain wasn't as bad as it could have been, was what Phoebe first realized. Thankfully, he wasn't hit with claws. However, it was rather forceful, and he knew that a bruise was forming. He fell against the grass with a thump, closing his eyes upon impact. It was then that the pain worsened, but he didn't much care. All that mattered was that he keep his eyes open, and he was finding it hard to do so.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon stood, petrified, as he helplessly watched the love of his life hit the ground hard. He stayed quiet, mouth open wide, his mind completely blank. Then his legs moved him forward. He picked up speed as he got closer and closer to Phoebe, completely disregarding the strange man. Once he was besides the host, he crouched down and gently held him against his knee. "Ph-Phoebe? Are you okay?" he whispered while looking over the man's body for a quick check of wounds. Bruises, maybe a cracked bone. Phoebe's body was so fragile, who knows just how bad his wounds were! And it was all his fault... Dragon closed his eyes and bowed his head in shame. If he had been a better fighter, he could have protected Phoebe better instead of get him hurt like this...!
"Hey!" the man yelled, reminding Dragon of his situation. The Wendigo turned his head to look at the man from over his shoulder. The opponent was clearly impatient and frustrated, tapping his foot repetitively. "I thought we were fighting!" His eyes finally went to the man in Dragon's arms, and a sadistic smile spread across his lips. "Oh, I get it. Someone precious? Brother? Friend?" His fingers/claws flexed eagerly. "Guess I'll just hurt 'em some more if I want you to fight!"
Something in Dragon snapped, and his grip on Phoebe tightened protectively. "Don't touch him." he growled. His irises flickered black for a second, but the man didn't notice, he was too busy enjoying the anger he had riled up.
"What're you gonna do about it?" the man further taunted. "I already hit him, what's stopping me from hitting him again? Oh, and I'll do it hard this time. I'll dig my claws right into him and twist all his organs together. He'll get a real painful death, I promise."
The man's taunts worked, and Dragon felt his logic get lost to the rage that was beginning to blind him. Phoebe got hurt because of him, and he was damn well not going to let this man get near him again!
Gently setting the lawyer down, Dragon got up to his feet and faced the man. He growled, parting his lips to show sharper teeth, sharper than even his demon side's. His irises flickered black more often, sometimes staying the dark color longer than normal. Black embers surrounded his feet (it wasn't close enough to touch Phoebe).
The man was amused by the power surge, but wasn't willing to watch the show. He let out a snarl himself and crouched down, ready to pounce. As he did so, he released some of his own energy, making the air around him crackle with electrifying power. Electricity and flames danced, then finally, the man roared out and charged at Dragon.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A wall of black flames shot up in front of Dragon just as the man sunk his claws into his chest. The man blinked and winced as the fire singed him. He grabbed his wrist and tried to yank his claws free, but either that boy or whatever was inside the growing inferno had a tight grip on him. And a growing inferno it was. The flames fully engulfed Dragon, hiding any sight of him. It got bigger and bigger, wider and wider, until it was four, five times the man's height.
The flames parted, and a skull leaned forward. The man stared up at it in awe. It was a giant deer's skull, only the horns were much longer and thicker, and the herbivore teeth were sharp fangs. The rest of the flames dispersed, and instead of seeing the angry boy, what stood was a monstrosity. It was like a giant skeleton made in a horror movie lab. The monster's body was made primarily of other bodies, from small animals to people! Large hooves dug into the ground, and a tail composed of spines and rib-cages laid on the ground. Was this... really that kid? Whatever the case, this was definitely the power he had sensed the other day. The man slowly lowered his shocked eyes to the monster's chest, where his claws were still dug into. The chest was a mess of unkempt, brown fur, and mixed inside it were dozens of decomposing bodies that reached for the man and grabbed at his wrist, tugging him into the beast's body. The man cried out and desperately slashed at them with his other claw. A few fell to pieces and gave him a loose enough grip to escape from. He pulled his hand out and jumped a few feet back from the beast, staring at him with wide eyes while hugging his freed hand to his chest. Hearing breathless groans, the man looked to the ground where the bodies he sliced were laying. His eyes widened as he watched the sliced body parts crawl their way back into the monster's body. "What... What the hell are you?" the man whimpered to the skeletal monster that stood passively before him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe wasn't entirely sure what all was going on, his eyes closed from the moment Dragon touched him. The pain was growing more intense by the second, and with every breath, the redhead was more sure that something was broken. He opened his eyes and looked to the one he loved just in time to hear the strange man's horrified question, although Phoebe knew the answer. Wide, but not frightened blue eyes stared at the creature, and he did feel himself cringe a little. "Wendigo," he whispered, voice unable to raise any louder. All he could do was watch in shocked silence the thing that his beloved Dragon had become.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 pm
Mayah Playah
I guess just reply what the workers are doing if you can't think of anything else for Phoebe?

The Wendigo was silent and still. It could have passed as an obscure sculpture had the corpses inside its body not have moved and squirmed. The only sound the monster made was its heavy exhales, sounding just like a bull's snort with the light growl of a cheetah. But it didn't move. It stayed still, it didn't even appear to acknowledge the strange man. It just stood there, waiting for who-knows-what.

The man slowly recovered as he realized he wasn't going to be attacked. It was a horrific sight all right, but it looked like it was just for show. Smirking with renewed confidence, the man elongated his claws and charged at Dragon.
If he sunk his claws into that weird body, he'd be attacked by the mini-bodies. If he slashed them off, however, he could probably get a a chance to reach some vital organs and stop the-
A huge, heavy arm swung at the man, the speed incredible. The man was caught totally off guard and received the full blow. Hit like a baseball, the man flew at speeds rivaling a jet's. The pain from the blow stunned him too much to recover, and before he could even register where he was, he slammed against a tree. But it didn't stop there. He shot straight through the first tree, then the second, but the third one managed to catch it. A few other trees toppled over from the impact, and a wave of air shot through the field.

The Wendigo slowly lowered its massive arm back to its side, returning to its passive, statue-esque form.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The sounds of the tress crashing to the ground was enough to yank the redhead out of his stunned silence, and he stood too quickly. Clutching his aching side and a little woozy from the sudden movement, Phoebe took a shaky step towards the creature, all the while keeping his eyes on it. "Dragon?" he whispered. "Dragon, is... is it still you in there?" He took another step, daring to get closer.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:03 pm
Mayah Playah

The beast stayed silent. It neither confirmed or deny who it was, and in a way that was the correct answer to give. It was still Dragon, just a different side of him.
Before Phoebe would get a chance to touch the creature, though, two fireballs shot through the forest and slammed against its body. It let out a small roar that could've been just an audible sigh as it was forced to move one hoof back to steady itself. A couple bodies inside it screeched as flames at away at it, but otherwise stayed in their position.
A couple more fireballs came out again, and again the Wendigo was struck. It didn't even attempt to dodge, no one was sure it could. It was so large and powerful, it made sense for it to barely have any speed. The strange man saw this. He made his way out of the forest, one hand lifted to hold a flaming orb, a persistent smirk on his bloody face. If he could stay with long distance attacks, he wouldn't have to worry about those powerful close combat attacks. This was the key to winning. In the end, monster or not, that kid was as weak as everyone else.
Fireball after fireball was thrown out, and the Wendigo took each hit. It was finally forced back another step, barely within Phoebe's reach. Something in it seemed to change as it sensed how close the lawyer was, something in the air. It was as if the beast was conscious of protecting the redhead. It moved slightly, digging its heavy hooves into the ground. Fireballs attacked it again, though it stayed still now. Its jaw swung open, more fireballs hit it. Something seemed to spark inside the void that was inside its mouth, and within seconds there was a glowing orb of its own in its mouth. It got bigger and bigger until the Wendigo was forced to lean its head back, albeit slightly. The ball finally released into a heavy stream, a powerful and bright laser.
The strange man's eyes widened as he saw a beam of light shoot towards him. Now that he thought about it, that monster never once acknowledged any of the hits. The mini-bodies inside it all seemed to react, but even they stayed in their spots. Was it even possible for that monster to feel pain?
The beam hit the man, and the area around him exploded.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

phoebe squinted his eyes at the burst of light, taking four full steps back and covering his face with his arms. He tried to look at the man that had been hit, screaming "Oh my God!" as the area exploded. Putting it arms down, he rushed to Dragon and reached to touch him. "Dragon, stop! You'll kill him!" he cried, tears rising to his eyes. "You have to stop." He urged himself closer, unafraid of the monster.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games