Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:05 pm
[To Room L]

Kailee smirked but knew that Aulus must know that she really was grateful for the help.But then they were moving and so she followed along to meet with everyone in the room below.

She glanced to The training rooms and then shook her head. "I think what ever is in behind the buldging grunt doors may be important... Want to go send the ghost squad into there first?" Plus that would give the agents more time to get used to the fact that they were gonna have to go to training eventually.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:07 pm
[L]

Aulus nodded to Kailee. "Could be useful, I certainly don't like the idea of areas just left unexplored. Volunteers with ghosts to check those doors out? You can regroup with the rest of us once you've done a recce."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:09 pm
L

Tambrey looked up at Gauntlet.
Well, he was a ghost...
"We can take a look with them. I'm going to let Treestar come along with you, okay?" She addressed Aulus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:12 pm
Room L

Tama had a ghost type, but his keystone would have gotten him stuck in the door and he didn't know how helpful that would be.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:13 pm
[L >>> R]

Aulus nodded to Tam. "Take care."

With this said he headed to the door apparently leading to the training room and pushed it open, keeping to the side to avoid any surprises that might spring out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:14 pm
[l]

Kailee looked to Boo. Glad she brought him. She would be more then happy to go look in that room with Tambrey. She backed to the door waiting for those coming with ghosts to come with her. Not that she was leading, especially since Tambrey was coming.

caffeinecraving

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:15 pm
(Room L to room R)

Faleen took up her place as well, holding her gun at the ready as Aulus opened the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:16 pm
The hallway that lead to the training and recreation areas was more dimly lit the further they went, though there wasn't much to see here. A large metal grate lay lonely and forgotten on the floor, the vent it likely came from situated a few inches above the floor in the wall. Not too far away was a door labeled TRAINING LOBBY and stood propped open several inches, and across from that and the vent was another door labeled RECREATION LOUNGE, which was fully closed. The end of this hallway, unlike other hallways, actually ended in a wall and not any sort of blockade of debris, nor had it collapsed in any way. Other than that, there was nothing else of note in the hallway.

((The map has been updated!))
User Image

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:19 pm
[R]

Aulus ran his flashlight over the signs and then turned to Faleen. "Split up?" he suggested. "I'll take either." Please not the training room. "Lex, with me? Spread the science knowledge a bit." That would leave Faleen with Tama, and Alex to go with whichever group he preferred. With the luck he was having so far today Aulus half hope his former partner chose to accompany Faleen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:22 pm
[Hallway R]

"Will do." He moved to stand by Aulus, casting his flashlight down and uneasily eyeing the vents. "Least I now know what the vent warning was about." Something was going on if they were removing the vent grates.

He motioned Glit close.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:22 pm
L to N, with a focus on Q

First off, Tambrey made a bee-line into housing, with her sights set on the Grunt room.
"I'll send Gauntlet in here, if you want to send your ghost on into one of the others? I'll join you in a moment." The agent spoke to Kailee.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:26 pm
L to N outside Q to other bulging room

So it was just Tambrey and Kaliee with their ghosts heading to the bulge. She looked to Tambrey. "Shall we then?" So she turned and headed to go back into Room N. She nodded and just kept moving. She went to wait for a moment out side the door. "Ok Boo... Be careful... If you see anything important bring it out... if you see a bunch of dead people come back and tell me... Do NOT bring them out..."

[inside the room]

Boo nodded and headed into the bulge room.

caffeinecraving

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:28 pm
(Hall R To Room S)

Faleen nodded to Aulus, "Alright, unless we should stick together, there night be someone in here... and besides" she nodded cautiously to the training room "Still feel there need to be caution about that one."
Then glanced over at Tama. "You're with me." she told the grunt, and nodded to the recreation room, glancing over to Aulus to see if he would join them.

Carefully she headed to the door, to open it slowly, gun down as she cautiously looked in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:31 pm
Back in housing

The ghosts wouldn't find much in the bulging door rooms. It was dark around the floor because of all of the debris and wreckage, but not near the ceiling, which had fully collapsed in on the interior and had forced the doors to bulge outward. While there were bits of splintered tree trunk or pine needles scattered around, there were no bodies - living or dead - to be found within.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:31 pm
R > S]

Tama nodded to Faleen, signifying his understanding. "Lead the way."
He cautiously peeked into the room, curious as to why a few of the team mates didn't want to come in here.

As a precaution, he released Tiamat again to take his and whoever else joined them rear

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games