Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:33 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko was about to yell at the girl for trying to take the simple way out of her assignment. Simply standing in a window didn't equal going there in person. But before she could speak, gongs began to sound all across the village. It could only mean that someone was at the gates. "Change of plans, get to the gates and provide support to War. He wouldn't sound the alarm unless it was important. Hurry and go now. And that doesn't mean just look out the window." Meanwhile, Haruko would assume her true form, as Sannin of the leaf through a series of fortunate events that randomly occured.

xxxxx

Konohagakure - Sannin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 260
                                                                        SPD/STR: 11/9

derp, demon

Precise Striking Passive (+2 Speed)

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:41 pm
Kashensu

Panthers7

Jai Bait

User Image

Namito coughed and grabbed his bag and put the wrapped figure back around his back. "So im going to go, Artemis have fun with, what your doing, Im going to leave, hopefully you get what you came for." He said as he placed his hood over his head. He began heading toward the door to leave. ((Open interruption exit)).

Chakra: 160 | 160
                                                                  Stats: 9 | 9

Tailed Beast Form Inactive

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black widow

Technique(s) Used

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kasumi
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Konohagakure

Kasumi nodded then said something "In case your wondering my eyes are able to see much further then normal, I had every intention on going there myself. However it is good to scout out a place beforehand, instead of just walking into a situation blindly. Off to the gate." With that she would burst into cherry petals after a few hand signs, then her eyes would be visible in the mass of petals, her eyes were red. Like the Sharingan though different. Then out of no where all the petals would vanish from sight and her chakra would seem to disappear as well. Then she would fly off to the gate invisible to the world.

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 4 / Strength: 3

Chakra: 170/190

Jutsu: • Bounshi Sepuku (Eye Concealment) A-Rank
                                                                                Description: Using this the user can conceal their chakra and body, but as soon as the user attacks they are visible again. The user can NOT attack in this form. Could be used for stealth missions.

Passives:
                                                                                • Sakidasu (To Begin Blooming)
                                                                                Allows the user to transform their body or parts of their body, and anything else on their body (Except for other people), into flower petals for short spans of time. The petals however are covered with razor chakra edges. At Chuunin, Sakidasu users may transform with the use of one hand, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well. At Jounin, Sakidasu users may transform without the need of handseals, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well.
                                                                                Post/Time Limits:
                                                                                Genin can hold the form for 4 posts
                                                                                Chuunin can hold the form for 5 posts
                                                                                Jounin can hold the form for 6 posts
                                                                                Densetsu can hold the form for 7 posts
                                                                                Kage can hold the form for 8 posts.

• Flower Manipulation
                                                                                The flower petals from the user can be manipulated but only to the extent of the user's rank, meaning, some shinobi can form tornadoes using the petals if they're of kage rank, genin rank shinobi can move them around the battle field and attack with them at the least.

• Genjutsu Resistance (genjutsu used on you are -1 rank)

Jutsu:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:50 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

The suspicion Yumi held before only grew when he focused on the two in the room. At first he joked around for humor sake, as his shinobi were his family, but the tension in the room was enough for even his Amaterasu to feel resistance should he attempt to cut it. But what the words that were said from Artemis were clear as day and his thoughts from before seemed to only get more concrete. The smile and friendliness upon the large man all but vanished. It was by the grace that her blood held the traits of the Uchiha that black flames didn't engulf her and half the office at that moment. With restraint in his body, Yumi spoke, but would not let the icy cold tone of his soft voice be removed, "I apologize for your losses. They were two great shinobis and it was a shame that I did not get to know them outside of their accolades. But I will deny your challenge. You are too young. How brash you are speak of a change of heads when we are at war beyond that is beyond any selfish desires and wants. The very fabric of the shinobi society rests on stabilization and peace amongst the free villages of the great nations and you sit before me, wanting a pointless fight to sate what? A foolish desire that could have been given you in time should you have held the morals that your parents held? Your brashness would doom my home and the land my father protected and led years ago." But Yumi's berating would be silenced as, not only was the gong of an attack going off at the gates but also a message from Magnus, yet his spiked chakra did not waiver.

Chaos. All chaos. It made him wonder if all this was connected? The Mist changed heads recently. Abruptly so. Now Artemis, who seemed like a great asset to the village that could havve made it to Kage easily when it was time for Yumi to retire, brings up the same darkness that swallowed up his brother. The curse for the powers of the Uchiha. Now instead of a kunoichi, Yumi saw a beast. One that he would utilize his namesake if it threatened his village and what he intends to accomplish before his hat can ever be passed on to another. He was the son of Hanzo. A legacy that he has yet to fill, and has yet to give up filling.

"Furthermore-," Yumi said as his shinobi seemed to depart to assess the situation, "-I have a village to protect. If you join and protect our home, I will forgive the treason of conspiracy to attacking a political leader of the village. If not..." Yumi's entire face tensed along with a gaze so piercing that it almost intended to pierce through Artemis's skull. Should any outside himself still be in the room, fine hairs would raise from the seemingly static energy flowing violently from the tank of a man, "Then I would advise you not... to be in my chair when I return. I do not need traitors in my ranks." Yumi said, if not spat the label out towards her, as he'd take steps backwards to exit. He would continue to keep Artemis in his peripheral, as well range, before taking a dash towards the gates. It was only Mr.Popo and Michael there. They could hold the fort but if an individual comes in force, it would be difficult for them to hold the front for long. And with the others having already went to the cafe, he would have to put his trust in their abilities.

[ Possible Exit ]

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 330/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+2.50] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) Pending

Jai Bait

Panthers7

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:39 am
User ImageUser Image

"I cannot protect a village that was doomed with a leader like you. Since you've arrived we have had nothing but warfare and conspiracies that are still not completely cleared up. You were the worst for this country, and the women before this was too. If you think I'm too young now, then fine. I'll come back later- at a different time to kick your a** from this chair that will be mine. Once I merge completely with my brother, once I get my power somewhere else. Once I can finally look you in the eyes evenly, I will kill you. It'll be random and unexpected, I will come and I will take over and there won't be a lot you can do about it other than fight back. The Gods will call, and only Hades's child will stand alone." With that, she exited the office. Before him, going out the back way and leaving the village by a different, more secret passage. That was where she left and where she would one day return.

Jutsu:

Stats: ➜

Summons: ➢ None

Sharingan: ➭ Inactive

Passives: ➡
                                          Panthers7

#FF9999
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:34 pm
Loto Teh Sake

User Image

Armand would enter the office and immedaitely begin to bother the secretary. He'd constantly state that he just wanted to fill paperwork and background checks out to be enlisted. Armand was mostly truthful, just saying that he was a transfer from the no-longer militant Kusagakure. Of course, he left out his military history. That was still classified. The woman kept arguing that Yumi was not around to give a greenlight on anything, while Armand simply kept retorting that all he needed to be was entered into the system. Armand's usual ******** with the secretary continued ad infinitum.

(Chakra): 153/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:25 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin walked her normal slow pace. Mask fixed upon her face, her dark aurora blooming all around her. She didn't know how people get comfy with something on their face. She opened the Kage's door to find a mere boy toying with the secretary. Gin sighed quietly placing the food on Yumi's desk and took her plate. She sat in the chair next to the desk and started eating again. After some time she finished she threw her plate away writing a little note for Yumi saying it's a little treat from her. She up and left to the training grounds.

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

The office was an oval sort of thing, furniture pushed against the wall the best it could. When Leona entered, dragging along Adam, the entire office was empty. She exhaled, stubbornly looking around as if the kage would pop out of the depths of the shadows. When that didn't happen, she made sure to express her distaste with several distinct words, cursing about it. Adam should be used to this when she was displeased," God damn it. That's not fair, like at all. I randomly decided to come here, and the Hokage isn't even home."

Technique :

Mission : Beginning : 828

Stats :

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adam couldn't help but smirk. Leona's reaction towards the bareness of the office was to be expected. It was quite annoying that no one was here, despite them receiving word of the arrival of two potential shinobi. He wrapped his arms around Leona's waist from behind. An attempt to calm her down. "So meeting the boss is out of the question. What do we do now, oh wise one." They could do a lot of things. The Jounin Exams weren't for another while, so ranking up that was out of the question. Adam would leave the decision making to her. It wasn't his style to take orders, but he wanted to see what Leona could do. "I am now under you command."
                                                                            Adam usually preferred to be the leader, rather than the follower. He just felt right at home when tactically giving out orders, and things worked better when it was that way.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:00 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko looked up from the corner of the office as a pair of Chuunin seemed to barge their way into the office. As an ANBU, Haruko knew how to avoid being seen, but she wasn't even trying this time. It was almost as if the scatter brained girl looked right through her. "Can I help you two? The Hokage is currently busy handling some inter-village issues and it may be some time before he returns."

xxxxx

derp, demon

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image

((Short post is OP))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

The day was grim, just like any other. Leona couldn't contain the happiness inside her heart, but in all honesty things weren't the way she expected them to be. She saw the stars before she saw the lights, she knew of their downfall before she knew of their rise. She expected the worse, but on that day received the best. It was opposite day, she assumed. That must have been it. While it rained, poured itself outside she sat indoors with nothing but time on her mind. She was bored- her slave masters had gone off for the weekend and damned her to the house. What was she to do, go against there orders? She was afraid of what that might mean, for her and for them. If they found out, she was dead. If they didn't, they eventually would. She cringed as she rubbed the little hole on her veins, the wretched woman had injected her with something before wondering off. It made her feel drowsy, so even if she wanted to go somewhere... Leona was stuck. She didn't know what Adam was up to, but it was probably something interesting and fun. Adam was always so fun. She say back and watched the clouds drift by, slowly but surely allowing the sun to shine past the eternal rain. This reminded her of Amegakure, or what she had heard about it. A never ending wet place, for those looking to run from the law. Maybe she should drift there, she decided one evening. Perhaps that was what would be better for her. She exhaled and slowly stood up, going off towards the door. Might as well venture out... Right?

Leona was about to throw a tantrum when the girl entered. She explained about the kage, and acted all high and mighty so she assumed she had a position in the village. "We were wondering if there was a mission laying around, for two inexperienced chuunin." She raised her eye brow, looking at the opposite woman.

Technique :

Mission : Beginning : 828

Stats :

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:00 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxA mission? Wasn't there some protocol in place where people could make their own missions? And what about that mission board? Well, no matter, she had just the mission in mind. "As you are already aware, a force has attacked our village, targeting a Jinchuuriki. I do not know what their goals are, but it has become clear it has something to do with the bijuu. I want you to both to go and search for a shinobi by the name of Tsuki Miztou. She is an ex-cloud nin who came to our village and possess a demon. Alas, that is all the information I can give you. I know she was seen exiting the village, but nothing beyond that. If she has been captured, attempt to pursue her captors, but do not engage, and return here once you know where they have gone. Dismissed."

xxxxx

derp, demon

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A silence rang out across the village, signfying the end of the conflict it seemed like. Gone was the competing levels of chakra that had once clouded the air. All that was left was to asses the damage, and deploy forces where they were most needed. Making sure there was nothing important waiting in the office, Haruko left, heading towards the sight of the former battle.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Swaying her hips from side to side with each stride, the diva blazed a flawless catwalk into the building. With her brand new wedge heels, her usual pellet sounding tread was smoothed into a light patter. Today Skylar was on a mission to get things done, stilletos were sometimes a hankering pain when it came to fighting in them. Caring not of the proper orders or approaches to actually meet with the Hokage, the young lady barged through the halls like a bat out of hell. In this case, the sexiest bat God had ever fathomed. After a light knock on the door, her access was justified; her tiny hands twisted the cold brass clockwise and there she was, standing in the midst of the Officials. A little oblivious to who was who, the girl proposed an open question. "Can a b***h get a mission or Wha? Like ugh, this village is so boring". Skylar needed a test of her power, of course she knew she was powerful. But how powerful. Perhaps The Kage could assist with such.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

-EM- Epic Muffin

Loto Teh Sake

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items