Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson021

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image

Theme: Main Theme

"I meant no harm.I'm sorry if I pissed you off, as I don't know anything about being reborn. And I'm sorry again, for butting into something I have no place in." He removed his hand from his eye, and turned back at her. "And trust me, I've already been through eternal Damnation." He said obviously understanding her language.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:37 pm

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

She stopped where she was. "I felt dead... But it wasn't really death, was it?" Ayami was uneasily calmer than she was before.
"Sumimasen. I have disturbed you all with my outburst. It should not happen again." Her voice was monotonous and her hands went to her sides. She did not turn around to face them but instead faced away. Instead, she looked away, hiding her tears which had began to fall again. "Okasa... Nee-san... Ojiisan..."
She stood upright, refusing to let them see her cry. "It was dishonorable of me... I'm very so-" She said no more, covering her mouth.

(OOC: )
Crimson021
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Crimson021

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:17 am
User Image

Theme: Main Theme

"Don't worry." Takaki said. "I got lost in the darkness," He held up his hand, and his keyblade, YingYang, manifested, "I gave into the darkness, and lost my Keyblade, all because I wanted to avenge my family. Whatever happened to your family, its not your fault."

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:38 am

17 | Female
User Image

That only made her feel worse. She looked at the ground and grit her teeth before walking away calmly (not really). "I do not follow the same paths as those of this world. Light or Dark will not matter. Honour, which I have lost, must be regained."
Still angered, she'd wished there was something or someone to put her frustrations onto physically.

Crimson021
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

Crimson021

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image

Talkie looked at Ayami, then to his Keyblade. "You have anger, need to release it?" he said, twirling his Keyblade. "Sparring helps relieve anger and stress, plus, I haven't fought with my Keyblade on almost 3 years. " He said, beaming a big smile at Ayami.

(Sorry, I'm at work and on my phone, so it's not pretty.)

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:22 pm

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami stopped walking. "Y-you are really starting to creep me out..."
She set her hands on the handles of her tonfa.
User Image
Slowly, she let go of them. "I do not wish physical harm on any. Only on those who have caused me grief..."

(OOC: We've all had those days.)
Crimson021
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

Crimson021

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:53 pm
"Sorry, ", Talkie shrugged. "I only just came into the school...and I don't want people to hurt like I did. I try to cheer people up, even if I don't know them." He beamed a smile at her. And his smile seemed true. "I'm also trying to make my first friend. ".

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:10 pm

17 | Female
User Image

"E-ettoo..." He had taken her by surprise. She was expecting the people at the school to be a little more cold, like people usually were to her. It wasn't like she was capable of making friends. Ayami covered her mouth with a balled fist, her cheeks slightly red. "Friends. Sore wa sutekina oto. I just wish that kind of thing wouldn't always end up making a fool of me..."

Crimson021
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

Crimson021

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

Takaki smiled, "I'm glad. And honestly, you'll be my first friend." his cheeks turned red. "My older brother was the one with the friends, I'd just lag around." He put his Keyblade away and slid his hands into his pockets

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:12 pm

17 | Female
User Image

She turned around and covered her mouth. Ayami didn't make eye contact. "Ano... How does this whole friend thing work?"

Crimson021
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:45 pm
kurai_18
fiendish az
Crimson021

((Using translator again....I may need a different translator..))
User Image

Eric walked into the great hall to go out to the floating gardens when he saw Minako. He became worried that she'll attack him out of the blue, a rose with large thorns. However he knew to remain respectful. He decided to speak in Japenese, haven't really spoken much of it since leaving Tagonia, since Reiko asked him to leave so he could protect others, even though they needed eachother to stay sane.

"Wǒ hěn bàoqiàn, rúguǒ wǒ chuǎng rù. Wǒ dài wǔfàn, rúguǒ rènhé nǐ xiǎng chī."
((Translation: I'm sorry if i'm intruding. I brought lunch if any of you want to eat))

Eric bowed and opened the basket he was carrying showing fresh sushi that he kept on ice to keep it fresh. There were also a multitude of deserts separated from the sushi.

"Duìbùqǐ, rúguǒ wǒ shì qīnrù, wǒ xiǎng bù lìng rén máogǔsǒngrán de shēngyīn huò bùjìng. Wǒ zhǐshì xiǎng hé nǐ chī wǔfàn suǒyǒu."
((translation: Im sorry if I was intruding and I am trying not to sound creepy or disrespectful. I would just like to have lunch with you all. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:08 pm

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami seemed confused as she scratched her chin. "Ettoo... Dono gengo, moshi?"
(Trans.: What language is that?)

Crimson021
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Crimson021

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:24 am
User Image

Theme: Main Theme-Alt.

Takaki looks towards the new person to enter. He smiled then looked towards Ayami. "Well, the first thing we can do as friends is to sit and eat lunch together." He smiled and nodded towards the new figure. He moved to take a piece of Sushi, before he stopped and face Ayami again. "By the way, my name is Takaki, Takaki Momaru. Sorry that I didn't tell you before, now, may I ask your name?" He turned to Eric, and smiled at him too, "And you are?" He said, hoping he could understand him, as he could.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:04 am
User Image
                                          The Beautiful Child ‹⊰ Minako ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Ayami , Takaki and Eric
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          I am: Minako
                                          Threat Level: Unknown
                                          Allegiance: KHA

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:On a short vacation that's almost over and look what I find..Oh well, Anyways using a mobile device at the moment so please forgive the slowness.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Just Another Day
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kurai_18

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Minako watched as the bystander apologized for what he had did and began helping Ayami with her problem claiming he understood what she was currently going through, And surprisingly she started to calm down, This made her smile a little at the fact that the bystander was able to prove he was somewhat useful . But she felt somewhat hurt that she herself couldn't do anything to help the girl. She heard what the objective was for the man causing her to back away and lean a little closer to the wall not wanting any part of the being friends cliche mostly because she already lost enough of them to no longer want them to be put through some kind of danger, For their sake she decided to leave before giving the guy an idea of trying to make her a friend as well before it was to late, But as she turned to leave she was suddenly faced with another guy who was suddenly offering a gift baskets of..Food."Eh, What's with you?"She asked figuratively as she listened to him speak, Roughly understanding what he was saying causing to slightly blush from unexpected kindness, She didn't know know how to respond to something like this.What's this guy's true motive? Is there something underneath the ice, Like a trap!Minako thought in a paranoid fashion and noticed that Takaki's hand was reaching for the basket and quickly took the basket out of Eric's hand away from Takaki's reach still not trusting him in the slightest."It's just for us..Right?"She questioned Eric as he redness decreased, She wasn't that cruel, She would include Ayami as well if she wanted."Why are you doing this anyway? There's got to be some other motive if your going to share this much."Minako said showing her distrust to the opposite gender.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:20 am

17 | Female
User Image

She shook her head and put one hand up. "Iiya. I'm not really... hungry."
Ayami tried to make eye contact with Minako but it wouldn't work. "Eh, is there a problem?" She asked nervously.

Crimson021
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games