Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:03 am
[ooc: that's all right. it must've bugged for you.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen and shrugged with a smile, "Yup, I guess so." She looked back at Wakai and helped her stand up, "Well...how about this? You can stay here as a guest until we make a decision." she then looked at Jaecen, "If that sounds okay with you darling."
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi, then at Jaecen, awaiting his response to Tsuyoi's suggestion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:21 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

(its ok)

User Image

X sighed and nodded
"kay, whats a pony tail? I got braids in my hair so careful, maybe?" she said showing she had remnants of braids in her hair near her face.

"I miss Eric. Most times when I had trouble, id run to him...even jumped out a window to run to him" she grinned.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:00 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

She felt around X's hair and easily undid the past braids. "A pony tail is a bit like what I've got." Kurona brought forth her pony tail. "Let me see, okay. I've got an extra scrunchy on my arm here. I'll let you have it after I show you how to do it. If you wanted to, you could also do double pig tails like Nami."
Nami puffed up her cheeks. "I thought you were blind?"
I figured out your hair style by your personality type." Kurona explained.
Erin's eyes widened. "I'm impressed. What else can you tell from a person without seein' 'em?"
"I can hear people's hearts beating and can tell when they're speaking truthfully or if they're full of crap." Kurona mused Erin.
Nervously, Erin made his reply. "Right, then... I'll, uh, keep tha' in mind..."

He put up both of his hands and smirked. "Hey, no problems here! The house has probably added a room for you so I don't see why not."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:42 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled and looked back at Wakai, "Well, I guess you should go find your room then." she said, making a gesture as if shooing Wakai.
Wakai puffed up her cheeks, "You don't need to shoo me.." she said, but she smiled at Tsuyoi and Jaecen, "Thanks you two, I'll be sure to be a good guest." she said before going back into the house.
When Tsuyoi was left alone with Jaecen, she let out a sigh, rubbing the back of her head, "A servant huh...wonder where she got that idea from?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:58 pm
Jaecen Light

He shrugged and looked around at the tree line before setting his hands on his hips. "Who knows? it seems our house is just going to get rowdier." Jaecen chuckled in amusement.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:16 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen, then towards the house, "Heh, yeah. But, knowing Wakai, she'll probably behave herself, so we might not need to worry about her." She folded her arms and chuckled, "I wonder if she'll find her room easily."
Wakai looked at Kurona and the others as they were still in the kitchen, but she left them to whatever they were doing and began to look for her room. Strange thing was that she had only counted enough rooms for the Light family, so she was unsure if she had missed a room or not.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:22 am
Jaecen Light

"As long as no one does anything to insult the house, we'll be fine. It is sort of a living creature." Jaecen said. "... I can't be sure where her room is, though. It likes to joke around sometimes..."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:25 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X smiled but as Kurona started to put her hair into a ponytail, lightning seemed to build up, but X didn't seem to notice. It was mostly harmless, however the lights started to flicker.

"what a 'scuny?' " she couldn't say scrunchy.
"Are you.....scared....Erin, you sounded scared?" she looked at Erin, not knowing what nervous was, only scared, happy, or hurt.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:48 am
Jaecen Light

He turned to X. "What was tha', runt? By the way, y'should probably not build up tha' much static charge. It could hurt someone."
Nami crossed her arms and scolded Erin. "Y'can't go aroun' threatenin' people, Erin. She's only a child."
"What! I...! Never mind. I give up." He grumbled.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:49 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen, raising an eyebrow, "Really? Huh, I guess it's a good idea to keep it in good condition then." she said as she scratched her cheek with her finger. "Still...living in a house that's sort of alive might make Wakai scared of living here so, I think it's best we keep that from her."
While Wakai was trying to find her room, she kept finding herself in the same place. She was starting to think that maybe she had been walking around in circles. She rubbed her head, "Huh...I guess I haven't explored this house enough to know where everything is..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:10 pm
Jaecen Light

"Let's just hope the house doesn't decide to give her a scare." His face twisted. The house had a strange sense of humor when it came to guests.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi half closed her eyes as she at Jaecen, and walked over to him, "Hey," she then suddenly chopped his head, though not hard to a point where it would hurt, "No. Bad boy."
As Wakai stood in the middle of a hallway, she looked at both ways before choosing a random direction. But, she turned around a corner into a dead end, "E-Eh?" she was really confused now. When she had explored the house earlier, she was sure that this path led to another hallway. But, she didn't mind it much and turned around to go the path she came from, but as she turned the corner, it was a different hallway, "W-What!? B-But how!?" She started to get scared.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:53 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

(I need a new fire extinguisher....>_< )

User Image

X looked at Erin and then held one of her braids and saw it was sparkling
"oh....sorry. I don't feel it so I really don't mean if I hurt anyone. I guess it builds up sometimes?" she seemed nervous but she didn't understand that emotion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:26 am
Jaecen Light

"Ow.... That wasn't very nice." He complained and rubbed the dome of his head. He turned his head, hearing a creak come from the house. "You've got to be kidding me..."

Erin nodded to X. "S'all right, White."
Nami and Ene looked at Erin with a raised eyebrow. "White?"
"What? I can't give her a nickname, too?" He pointed at both of them. "You're Blue, you're Little Blue, and she's White."
Nami rubbed her temples with two fingers. "Y'r startin' t'get on m'nerves..."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:00 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smirked at Jaecen when he complained, but her smirk disappeared when she heard the creak too, looking towards the house. She let out a sigh, and then looked back at Jaecen, "I hope it's not doing what I think it's doing."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games