Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxTakkar watched the little creature ignite her weapon as if it was a weapon. He tensed up, preparing for an attack of some kind, but she stopped after he had asked her his question. She stared at him and looked truly like a child once again, approaching him and grabbing at his beard with abandon. She pulled his beard several times, giggling innocently. Such a child. At length she backed away and spoke to her toy, asking it to translate for her. Takkar was no stranger to spirits and mystics, so the concept that she could even remotely understand him through her doll was not entirely unbelievable. She confided in her friend for a few more seconds, then spoke to him in broken but surprisingly functional druidic. She had not seen the girl from his village. Yet, she wanted his help, and in return, he could receive her help as well. Takkar turned his attention to the small rabbit plushie. "I would not turn a blind eye to one of her stature," he spoke, "but I know not how I could possibly be of assistance to your friend."

Blades252

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image

Tahlia Winters

Tahlia would turn hush around so that the plush rabbit would be facing the man, it was only polite for them to speak face to face. Once he was done speaking Tahlia would then look down at Hush and smiled a small bit, clearly not at all bothered with by his answer as she quietly whispered what she wanted to say to Hush. After a few moments the small child would stare at Hush intently before looking up at the larger man "I am..Loo...looker....looking for a...lady with long, red ha...hair like fire and I...believe she's...somewhere at..or around the...cattle....castle!" she corrected herself after Hush told her that she said the word wrong "I need help in...getting to the...castle....and...finding her...she has wronged....me!" Tahlia was feeling rather proud of herself at this moment, even if she was only repeating after Hush "In return....I will summon flying inns....imps! Who will....sc...scour the city and report....back...to me....when they....find the girl!" OK this whole speaking another language was hard for the child but she was thankful for Hush. She'd then turn the rabbit around for the man to speak to as she tilted her head to the side, hoping his answer would be a good one.

Snowpaya

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:38 am
User Image

User Image
Company
people
Mood
Determined

User Image

• Illyndrathyl noted the barrier that had been thrown up around the area of battle, he also noted that Jodan had created a pathway up to Elbrus. 'What an excellent idea!' he thought fondly, wanting to turn around to praise Jodan. But he was already too far. Deciding the things in front of him were more important, the warlord did not stop to ponder the barrier and its creator. Illyndrathyl ran up to the first of the platforms, jumping up and repeating the action for subsequent platforms. It was a bit of a workout, but it wasn't anything to terrible. He'd faced much worse in his homeland, this was a warm up for his fight. Illyndrathyl paused for a moment to gauge the distance now between himself and the enemy before him.

Illyndrathyl was about to go after the large beast when he heard an irritating screeching heading for him. He saw three ugly creatures after him, but they were a welcome challenge. Perhaps he'd get to exercise his skill before truly fighting. He took notice of the fact that they withstood the strength of the dragon man's flames and began to weigh his options. This would be a minor detour in the fight he wished to end. Illyndrathyl began to work his way back down the platforms, evading the shrieking beasts during his descent. Soon enough, Illyndrathyl landed on solid ground and he took up a stance to face the beasts.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:50 am
User Image

User Image
Company
Lacie, Markus, strangers
Mood
On guard, displeased

User Image

• Iless rolled his eyes at Markus' responses, but found it to be typical behavior of the other. But then he listened to Lacie, and an odd look came to Iless' eyes. "Lacie Aola Shields….and Markus…" he looked between the twins before smiling fondly. "I should have recognised you sooner Lacie. I've had the privilege of fighting by your side as well." But his fond smile quickly faded as several beings appeared in the tavern. In fact, his eyes narrowed as they lined the walls, one woman seeming to serve as their commander.

Iless tensed, it was unnerving to see these people practically surround the place. Having Markus and Lacie there caused a feeling of protectiveness to cross him as he held his head high and glared to the newcomers. "State your name and business." he commanded simply, he had no need for games. His mood had been spoiled by these strangers.

User Image

Out Of Character: n/a

x

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:53 am
User Image
User Image

Ryosei ignored everything now as he shoved all of his focus and remaining energy into maintaining the barrier. That was the only thing he cared about at the moment. As long as it stood, the people in the town would be safe from the battles raging within. With the way everything seemed to be progressing however, he knew that he might pass out before the battles would be done.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:55 am
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sanura watched as the apple that the stranger had pulverized in her hands. It was clear to her that she also wasn't any normal human if human at all. Not that it mattered to her. She scoffed at her retaliation. "Oh boo-hoo as if you're the queen of all good, screw everyone and their crisis" Sanura believed people were filled with more evil intentions than good so she wasn't going to take any s**t from anybody. It seemed Sanura had struck some sort of nerve as the remains of the apple were flung at her. Sanura turned bright red and began seething with anger. In turn she grabbed the first thing near her grasp. An apple a small smile on her face as she targeted the head of the stranger. "An apple a day.... Keeps anyone away..." she mumbled to herself as she threw it with all her might sending it swiftly towards the woman's head "If you throw it hard enough" she finished hoping to see either the fruit pulverize on the idiot's head or watch the idiot go down.

User Image

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

As the man and his reptillion friend neared she tensed up slightly. It wasn't long before Lumis rushed in as well and she did not seem relaxed. The sound of her voice was that of a warning when her name was said.

As Lumis reached and grabbed onto the vampire's arm, Ichka began to get slightly irritated. "So this is the man who took your friends away?" Ichka wondered if they were after Lumis after all or if she had just gotten in the way. The stranger, however, being a vampire meant Ichka could possibly be losing her most prized possession at the moment with the presence of so many vampires. She'd definitely put up some sort of fight but the odds were not on her side. The vampire sighed then smiled squeezing Lumis' arm reassuringly.

Ichka observed the young man once more. He seemed to freeze momentarily at the sight of Lumis, but then continue pressing forward. As he reached the two females another vampire joined him and began speaking on the behalf of the man with the scaly friend. She glared at him. She was definitely offended. "I honestly don't see the beauty in it" Although the one in the helmet was speaking to her she was directing her words towards the other man. "What is the point of making any movement towards us if you do not feel we are worthy of being talked to?" Ichka was conflicted between keeping her cool due to the mass of vampires lurking in the shadow along with keeping Lumis free from their grasps or Lashing out at the man because he had greatly insulted her.

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands
Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran and Lumis
How I'm feeling: Try not to kill
OCC:

════════════════════════════

xCyanRushx

Aizula

Snowpaya

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Zu shook her head as Klonus told her to stay back. She had been in awe with all the dragons and magic flying around. Right... she mumbled as she remembered the tavern. "L-lacie!" she yelled before bolting away and began running back towards the tavern.

Zu knew it would take too long to get to the tavern on foot no matter how fast she ran. She passed by a bar and ran past a horse tied to a post. She stopped and stared at the horse momentarily. I'll only borrow her.... she thought as she made her way towards the animal. Gently petting the beast and making her at ease."It's okay girl...I got you" She looked around and untied her walking away from any windows or people before she mounted her. She had very limited experience with horses but she hoped for the best. She knew the basics and prayed that was all she would need.

The horse was swift and she was thankful that it seemed she was very well trained. Maneuvering her was easy. "You're amazing!" Perhaps with her new job, she'd invest in a horse she thought happily. As Zu made it to the tavern she remembered what was in hand. She didn't know if the strangers were malicious or not but she wasn't going to take any chances. She hopped off the horse and quickly but quietly headed towards the tavern door peeking through the window. It looked like a standstill. The Trio looking at the vampires with what seemed like concern to her. Without thinking the child opened the door and ran inside tackling the female that seemed to be the one in charge.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Merrily Mari

Lucio_Bladesinger

MasamuneMaeda

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║ The sudden pain caused her to stop in her tracks. She didn’t hear the sound of two thumps hitting the ground as a hand quickly caressed the back of her head “Ow! What the flying duck!” She turned as she stared at the ground spotting an apple that had split into two. Slowly she lifted her head up to stare at the culprit, who looked rather proud of her accomplishment.

‘She just gave you permission to take her life, do it’

Amara shook her head “Oh no,” she laughed with a warped smile on her face. As Amara headed back down in the girl’s direction she reached under her dress for a blade that was not there. Thinking back, she must have lost it when she was fighting the lower demons. Amara dropped her dress feeling a bit frustrated that she didn’t have something to cut a b***h with. She stopped in her tracks as a light post appeared in the right-hand corner of her eye. “That’ll do.” The woman walked over to it and gave it a swift kick, snapping it where her leg made contact. She picked the long metal tube with ease and began her trail back to her latest victim. “Hey batter, batter,” she grinned and immediately swung the light post when she was in close range “SWING!”
║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Marketplace ||Currently With: New prey ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 1 Month 11 Days

ezmii11-1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:55 pm

If Sanura's grin could be seen, it would be from ear to ear as she watched her apple hit the back of the woman's head hard and splitting the fruit in two, but to her surprise, the woman was still conscious? Sanura would be lying if she said she wasn't in awe of the snowy-haired woman. As she watched the stranger reach under her dress Sanura snapped out of her little daze. She needed to think fast. There was no way the stranger was going to take that without wanting some sort of payback.

Sanura began to pat herself down making sure she felt everything in place. She took off a small little orb and squeezed it in her hand. As she looked up she was taken aback slightly The woman kicked a light post, What the ******** is wrong with this b***h- Sanura gasped at the fact that the light post went down easily. Sanura didn't have time to lollygag, she had to act fast. She rolled her little weapon towards the woman and prepared to dodge her swing. "Sleep Tight You Little-" Sanura Miscalculated how fast the stranger would be able to swing. A loud thud of the cold metal making a connection with her skull and the rest of her body could be heard along with a loud wail. Sanura was sent flying onto a wooden building where she hit and went through, followed by more loud noises as she fell onto tables and chairs. However, Sanura's poison had also activated causing a gas all around Umara. All it took was one inhale and it would soon be lights out for the woman.

It seemed Sanura had landed inside some sort of Inn. Her body screamed in pain as she sat up. She looked at her hands and clothes full of blood. She couldn't see much up ahead of her due to a cloud of dust and debris that had formed. She stood up wincing a tad bit and made her way towards the outside light through the hole she had just caused. She took out a needle filled with some substance and held it carefully wanting to make sure to finish the job if her poison hadn't put the stranger to sleep. "I don't know what the hell you are....but you've definitely pissed me off"

User Image

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxElbrus watched Cairalei glance longingly in Hiyama's direction, her desires laid flat before the archdemon like an open scroll of bloodied parchment. "Forgive me," she whispered before standing on both feet again and returning her attention to Elbrus. This time she did a most peculiar thing and smiled. "So you heard my prayers? My price paid? So why did you side with a HUMAN of all things?" She placed her hand to her chest. "Whereas I, an elf, will live on! And unlike him - " her hand slid down her chest - " I am a woman who can produce you a child...one of great power!"
xxxxxAh, so that was to be her bargaining chip, the one thing she could create that Horrin never could. And she was offering herself so freely.... Elbrus was intrigued, to say the least. A new offer, a tempting offer, one that could put him in a better position than he was with Horrin...how could he simply turn it down? The summoner had paid his price, sold himself to the archdemon, so by rights he belonged to Elbrus, but who was Elbrus to deny the blood elf her wish? He leaned forward, inches from Cairalei. "I accept your proposal, bloodmage. We shall become one." A surge of power rose from Elbrus's center and flowed into Cairalei, seamlessly transferring some of his power, his essence, into her. She had potential, but she was weakened at the moment. He would have to strengthen and escape with her, further solidify his place in her body, but for now the connection had been made.
xxxxxFrom above, Hiyama suddenly slammed into the ground, mere feet away, and interrupted the transfer of power in an instant. Elbrus was caught off guard, his concentration broken, and was pushed away by a large slab of earth. The dragon-shaped elf swept down and plucked Cairalei from her spot, moving to a safer spot some distance away. He was meddling again, the same way he had years ago, resulting in Elbrus being sealed away by Proserpina in that wretched blade. Would everything end the same way as well? No, Hiyama did not have the Binding Blade with him, and Proserpina was no more. He glanced in Elbrus's direction, then shot into the sky. A new power seemed to enter him, granted from the Guardians of Dragon Castle themselves, and he loosed a wave of flames at his foe.
xxxxxClose to Elbrus, Phelan had drawn out an arcane shortsword and was properly challenging Horrin to a fight. Horrin, who had recovered from his fall, was now more than happy to oblige, his hesitation born of being saved by a former friend now completely gone. He summoned a slew of Nether Ravagers to attack Phelan. As the flames drew closer, however, he redirected a few of the Ravagers to form a makeshift shield and accept the attack for themselves. They did so willingly, but Elbrus hardly had time to appreciate the work before Hiyama's next attack. He released several blades of wind energy at the demon, then landed on the floor and began planning his next set of spells.
xxxxx"Guess it's my turn," Elbrus sneered. He slammed his fist against the very slab of earth that Hiyama had used to cut him off from Cairalei, the blightning filling the gaps in the earth and lifting it from its resting spot. The slab was repositioned to serve as a second shield, the magical energy used up in slamming into and breaking apart the chunk of earth so that only a fraction of the blades ever reached the intended target. The remaining wind blades broke against Elbrus's body, his body strong against the anima magic...and yet there was more damage done than there should have been. Perhaps he had been drained more than he thought in his interaction with Cairalei.
xxxxxNo time to ponder the consequences of his actions, for Hiyama was already casting his next spell. The very ground beneath Elbrus erupted in flames, searing his flesh. This time, he took the full force of the spell, falling to one knee as he caught his breath. This was certainly the power of the Guardians within Hiyama. However, instead of lamenting his fate, Elbrus could only grin. "Is this it, Hiyama!? The power of the Guardians, and all you can manage is cheap anima magic? Nothing to set my blood to boil? Perhaps I shall take you as a partner as well, once I beat you into submission!" He stood up and used a dark Cura spell to heal his own injuries, then loosed a stream of blightning at Hiyama disappearing within his own attack. Three bolts strayed from the main stream, faster than the rest, and deliberately missed Hiyama. The bolts entwined several meters behind the powerful elf and recreated Elbrus, positioned slightly to the side so he wouldn't be hit by his own attack. He took this opportunity to launch a second attack from behind - a bituminous blast of sludge and corrupted earth.

xxxxxNier watched the battle with interest, then looked to Grimoire Weiss. "It appears that the fight has reached its apex," the book stated. "I expect the final blows to be dealt any moment now."
xxxxx"If that is true," the maid vampire said to Nier, "then you must get there with all haste, Master."
xxxxx"Do be sure to come along, Celeste," Weiss reminded her. "You are the Voice, after all."
xxxxxCeleste bowed low. "Of course."
xxxxxNier let go of Weiss, the grimoire hovering by his head, and stood on the windowsill. He jumped down from the castle and landed gently on his feet, then sprinted towards the battle like a ray of black light. He stopped just behind Phelan and Horrin, Weiss casting an illusion spell on Nier so that neither the thaumaturge nor the summoner would notice him immediately. He slowly approached the fight between Elbrus and Hiyama, drawing the Binding Blade from its hiding place in his pocket and readying it by his side.

Avacnela
MasamuneMaeda
MrSinister90

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:27 pm

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

MasamuneMaeda

❖Klonus Demi-God Of Might

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗
♍♍♍
''I serve myself before all
others doesn't mean I'm craven''

◉ At this point the Demi-God was pacing back and forth things were getting heated up, as the dragon saved a woman by the looks of things. Then the brave dragon let loose a barrage of wind and fire spells as if surge of energy granted it this. Klonus made sure his mouth was not hanging open as he observed the grad fight. The observant man didn't missed the fact that the dragon did look tired a moment ago before the energy burst '' How long can you fight?'' he whispers under his breath not sure if, he should aid the dragon or not. There could be another way to slip in unnoticed, he thought thinking of a sneak attack to throw the attackers off. His contemplation was shattered when he heard Xago and Zu voice. '' Not sure yet'' he said at first his eyes looking to the both of them trying not to let his concern show on his face. Thinking he looked back at the fighters who seem to be engrossed in combat would they notice a few extras?

◉ Scratching his chin as if he had a beard he looked on as the man on the demon summoned Nether Ravagers. More enemies for the defenders to worry about clinching his jaw he looked at the barrier. '' I'm thinking a surprise attack would benefit the defenders and throw the attacker off at our sudden arrival'' he said calmly not looking back,but allowed enough for them to hear. He suddenly backed away from the barrier deciding to hold back on doing anything for now. None of them truly in any danger at the moment anyways, he watched on with interest.

◉ When he notices Zu was gone he began to ponder his decision in staying here. The defenders didn't seem on the verge of disaster as they fought bravely. It was a good thing his sense did not deteriorate to such a degree,he couldn't hear the conversation. His hearing and other senses are five time stronger than a normal human, far greater still if he was in his home world. Klonus focused on the demon as talked about joining with this elf, who offer herself willingly. '' Demons and their deals'' he mutters under his breath before that mutter became praise as the connection between the two were interrupted, which made the Demi-God smile. Watching on he heard and saw new comers to the field,but his attention was back to the demon as he did a clever move. A move that took him behind his attended target to lunch a back attack The Demi-God winced at that.

◉ Suddenly the man turn away form the battle,but not before tapping on the barrier. Still strong and solid there was no way of getting passed the damn thing without time and effort. The powerful magic was keeping an Arch demon inside after all. The Man gave a shrug there was nothing he could do at the moment and how frustrating that is, he focus his attention somewhere else. Closing his eyes he shut off all distractions to focus on the location he left behind the tavern. It was not easy, but he did hear the faint voice of Zu saying something was amazing. The man gave a sigh he wasn't going to be of any use being a spectator,he turn to the Orc '' Nothing we can do here guess I overestimated this situation...heading back to the Tavern.'' He said with finality maybe, he would be useful somewhere else he wonders Sorry my friend we shall not find battle this day or maybe we will, but not here it seems'' with that the bow and quiver changed back to a onyx staff.

◉ With that the demi-god strode away from the barrier his walk became a run as he dashed back to the Tavern. His Demi-god strength allowing him run far faster than any normal human, he made it to the Tavern in matter of minutes. As he approached the tavern, he could feel something was not right as he walked in. Just in time to see Zu about to tackle someone who was not human,he notice vampires three of them here but why? Kolnus notice a few new faces and old ones as, well the Deity was still here. The man held back though not sure how to react to the sudden tackle, he held his staff close in ready use if things got sour. ''Demons and vampires just my luck'' he thought no matter the realm somethings stayed the same.

OCC: Meh just going to have him go back to the tavern lol carry on guys.

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon

♋ ♋ ♋
''I'll fight tooth and nail
for my comrades in arms''
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

✵Mood: Calm
✵Location: Dragon Castle/Tavern
✵Thoughts: ''Hmmm''
✵Company: A lot of people ninja
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Magic sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxZero stared at the war-clad man silently for a few more seconds before disregarding him. Someone such as him making such demands of her as if they were equals was not something she would entertain. She did not care who he was. He was not the one she was looking for. She looked to her companion, a male youth at least half a head shorter than she was. Dito was her Voice, and would speak for her. "Wow," he laughed shortly, "we're really gonna go through with this? I mean, there's no reason for them to cooperate. We did just barge in here." Zero narrowed her good eye at him. "Yes, the door was open...fine, whatevs."
xxxxxDito pulled himself away from the wall he was leaning against and directed his words towards the Shields twins. "Good day," he greeted them, bowing low. "My name is Dito, and we are from the Red Wing Coven of Baston. We are here today to request a little bit of information from you to aid in our mission. We are not here to fight, we are here as a sign of goodwill from Baston." When he raised his head, he wore a naturally charming, boyish smile that was at complete odds with his counterpart's scowl.
xxxxxSuddenly, a young girl sprinted into the room and tackled Zero, taking her by surprise and practically knocking her to the ground. Dito maintained his composure as Zero struggled against the girl, coming close to shouting something but retaining her own silence. She knew how important it was to get this certain tidbit of information, and she wasn't going to blow it on her temper. Shortly after the first girl's rush, another man stepped into the tavern, this time wielding a gnarled onyx staff. A demigod, from the smell of his blood.
xxxxxThe tavern was beginning to become quite crowded. In response to Zero's nod, two Red Wing Vampires obligingly left the tavern and waited outside with Mikhail, who was struggling to hide around the side of the tavern. It was an awkward spot, to say the least.

MerrilyMari
Lucio_Bladesinger
ezmii11-1
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxTakkar nodded, doing his best to understand the small child. "If what you claim is true, then you have my full support. We shall endeavor to find the fire-haired woman and right the wrongs wrought upon you." He thought back to the last time he fought a dark-haired woman of fire, and how she had brought the wrath of her god down upon him. Shaking the uneasy memories from his sight, he stood up and nodded silently to the little girl. Takkar turned around and tromped through the marketplace, but he had only gone several feet before happening on a small scale battle right there. A platinum haired woman was fighting a girl with all kinds of unusual coverings. The woman kicked down a metal tree and swung the implemented weapon hard, knocking the little girl through a small structure. The girl got up, drenched in blood and wielding some kind of sharp item in her hand. Reflexively, he stepped in between the two and held up his hands towards them both, attempting to get them to stop fighting. At the very least, the covered girl was in need of serious medical attention. "Ladies please!" he pleaded with them in druidic. "Whatever your quarrel, surely there is a better place to settle this than in the midst of a war-torn public gathering! There are looters about, a demon is attacking the castle, and the city is in dire need of order and stability!"

Blades252
ezmii11-1
Aizula

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]