Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:15 am
This outfit is missing ONE freaking piece.. But I can wait for it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:16 am
Sheol Kitten
461? ~Dies~ Holy crap.

Meg.. Do I really? I'm changing eyestyle soon, maybe hairstyle too. And adding to it.. socks and gloves and this outfit needs help.

Awr, Crenn, I'm sorry. ~Hugs.~ That sucks, but chin up ya silly fox. There's at least three someones out there for everyone.
Guess I'll have to see if the fixed up style still works the same magic on the ol' divining rod, then.

Sorry, Crenn... *pats him on the shoulder* ... rejection is not a fun experience. But...! What you gotta do is not care, and see her rejection as something positive. Either change your approach and try again, or just think of it as, "one down, an incalculable number to go". It's like science! You didn't get rejected so much as find one person you maybe should NOT date. >_>  

Megido the Oreo

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:19 am
Sheol Kitten
What is it missing? So far it's equally boner-riffic as it was last night, though I prefered the shorter, blue hair with it. However, it is your avi, and my opinion is but one. It still looks really good.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:40 am
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
What is it missing? So far it's equally boner-riffic as it was last night, though I prefered the shorter, blue hair with it. However, it is your avi, and my opinion is but one. It still looks really good.

Hmmm, I'm trying to make her match though. The damn yellow of Jeze's eyes .. geh. Anyways, she's missing card shark bands to fill up the space on her arms.  

Sheol Zone

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:41 am
And it was green too. xD NEONGREEN!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:57 am
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
Hmmm, I'm trying to make her match though. The damn yellow of Jeze's eyes .. geh. Anyways, she's missing card shark bands to fill up the space on her arms.
Well you have fun with that. xD IIIIII'm going to school. Have good day, She-o-lllll...  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:04 am
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
Well you have fun with that. xD IIIIII'm going to school. Have good day, She-o-lllll...

You tooooo Meggggiiii! ~Pokes at him~  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:21 am
Got to the college, sat in a computer lab for about 30 minutes, then went to my class just to realize that I didn't need to be there xD Now I've got another hour until my last class.  

Megido the Oreo

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:41 am
Megido the Oreo
Got to the college, sat in a computer lab for about 30 minutes, then went to my class just to realize that I didn't need to be there xD Now I've got another hour until my last class.

Aww. xp

Sheol - you sure card shark bands will work with the gloves? cause I know you can't layer it with some gloves.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:47 am
That would highly SUCK Ed, if that was true. I have no idea, I could change the gloves if necessary. It's just that the blank spot it is a bit distracting to me. And the outfit is.. admittedly.. cliche.

That bites, Meg. xD

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:54 am
Don't laugh at my misfortune! >_O *spanks them both*  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:55 am
Megido the Oreo

~Spanked~ Whoo.  

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:57 am
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
~Spanked~ Whoo.
xD *continues to paddle Sheol, since she likes it* Just don't get my lap all wet... stressed heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:02 am
Yeah, it would be good if it would fit. Try tekteking it.

Anyways, I gotta go, but here's a fun thing I came to when I logged onto FA today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/Eddily/902messages.jpg  

Eddily

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:06 am
I almost said that tektek is a bad way to find out if something will layer, and then I remembered that they added a feature to tell you stuff like that.

I love tektek ^_^ *continues to thwap Sheol's rump*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games