Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilyxoxo

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:15 pm
i was sitting in the back of the class room when i saw Lenia and Irakel.
" Umm Hi how are you? I am new here my name is Rin nice to meet you"

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:33 am
Irakel reaches out her hand, "Nice to meet you too, I am Irakel. And welcome to our school."  

Glow In The Dark Pixie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:26 am
"Hi, I'm Leina, like she said, welcome. You're going to have a lot of fun here. I promise you that much," Leina smiled.

The teacher walked into the class with his books and placed them on his desk. Leina noticed one of the books was a book she was looking for, since, well since she's gone solo.

"PROFESSOR!" Leina exclaimed.

The professor, dropped his books in fright of hearing her scream. She quickly raced to help him with his books and grabbed the one she was looking for.

"Where did you get this book?" Leina asked.

"It's been in my family for generations," he replied.

"Liar," Leina said.

"Excuse me?" asked the professor.

"Oh, I've been dying to get this book!" Leina smiled as she held the book tight over her chest.

"Well, check the library, this one cannot be borrowed," he said, as he grabbed the book from Leina.

"But," Leina said, as she gave up the book.

"That's the book I'm missing. How can he have the book when....no!" Leina thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:36 am
That book...Leina's after it? I thought I was the only one...

"Leina, what is that book to you? Have you been searching for it too?", Irakel questions.  

Glow In The Dark Pixie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

lilyxoxo

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:14 pm
Rin asks both Lenia and Irakel "may I ask why that book is soo important to you guys?" says rin with a confused look on her face
rin got up and asked the professor " Sir can we see that book please it seems these girls want to see it real bad and it would be real nice of you" smiled Rin  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:58 pm
"Rin....I....uh....," Irakel says with a greatful look, It's nice for you to try, Rin, I am sorry...but I don't think it concerns you.

Irakel glances at Leina.

Apparently she needs it more then I suspected, well, maybe if I can befriend her....well see if she'll be on my side...she'll be able to help me get it....  

Glow In The Dark Pixie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Jin08

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:50 pm
So more ppl are looking for the scrolls then I frist thought I don't think the foolish one will be looking for it I wouldn't think she would know what to do with them. We will see how these plays out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:08 pm
"I need to do something before I lose it again, but what?" Leina thought and said, "I got it!"

Leina put her hand in her pocket without anyone knowing. She pulled out a small bag of magic powder. She poured a little bit of it onto her hand and Blew it into the air and said, "Frisa Tiempo!"

Soon enough her spell worked. Time had frozen. She smiled and quickly went to get the book.

She reached over to grab the book, but the professor took her hand before she can grab it.

"You're the one I've been looking for," stated the professor.

Leina gasped in shock that he didn't fall in the spell.

"But I, I casted a spell. You should be frozen in time. How?" Leina questioned.

"I too am a wizard! And I will make sure this book is used for my bidding!" stated the professor.

"No, you can't! I need it!" Leina exclaimed.

"Well, not when I need it most. You are going to help me find what I need, and if you don't, your frozen friends there, will pay for your actions," he said.

"No, please! Don't hurt them!" Leina exclaimed.

"Well then, do as I say and all of them will not have a single touch from me," he added.

Leina bit her lips and pulled out another powder and blew it at his face. He began to cough and she took the book and ran out of the room.

"He's the one that killed him, I'm sure of it," Leina said.

Leina closed her eyes and began to cast a spell to make time move again, and raced for the girls bathroom.  

lagringadepr

lilyxoxo

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:26 am
" Irakel where did Lenia go..?" said rin with a confused tone to her voice
Irakel answered while looking around for her " Umm Rin i really don't know maybe we should go look for her." Rin grabs Irakels arm and races out , "Irakel.... I am sorry for being a little weird and stuff just being way to happy i am not always this happy i am really sorry" Rin said with an aplogetic face

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:15 am
The professor looked around and noticed Leina took the book. He opened the door to the classroom but didn't see her anywhere.

"I need that book," whispered the professor.

Leina locked the bathroom door and placed the book over the sink and felt somewhat afraid to even open it.

"I need to find a way to bring him back. He's the only one who can stop this guy," Leina said, as she slowly opened the book.

She turned the pages and was shocked.

"There's nothing written here. What's wrong? How? But...Oh! It's a spelled book. I have to know how to read it. But there's nothing in it!" Leina exclaimed, as she slammed the book shut.

The professor looked back in his classroom and stated, "Everyone begin reading chapter 13 in your books, I'll be right back. IRAKEL! May I have a word with you?"

The professor stepped outside and waited for Irakel to come out.

"Please find your friend Leina. I don't know what happened to her today, but she took my book. You know her better than me, now please get her and book back here. That book is priceless," said the professor with an irritated look in his eyes.  

lagringadepr

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:31 pm
"What kind of mage am I if I can't make a decent spell?" Leina questioned, as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She looked back down at the book and saw the wierd writing on the cover.

"If I can decifer the cover then I'll know how to get the words on the pages," Leina smiled.

Leina then heard a knock on the door of the bathroom. At first she was scared, but then remembered it was locked.

"Y...y...yes," Leina answered, as she held the book tight upon her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:20 pm
I"ll give you what you need if you open the door I was the only one that Shin thought to read the text. *The door opens and Jin goes inside and relocks the door* By the way nice work with the guy back there. *Jin turns to the book and says* My name is Jin only friend of Shin show yourself to me. *there was a very long min. where they where both holding there breaths and then the book started writting* If you are the only friend of Shin then who is his Fauther. That's me Jin * the book then showed all the words that where hidden in the beganing*  

Jin08

lagringadepr

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:07 pm
"How did you? That's impossible, who are you to be able to do this? You're not a wizard," Leina said, "I know wizards, it's like something we wizards can do is tell who else is a wizard, but I didn't know my teacher was a wizard. Obviously he's stronger than me. I'm babbling aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:23 pm
"So your a mage then?",Irakel comes flying in through a wall(after all, walls are made from the Earth)

"How did you...???!!!,"Leina paused, "Irakel? you're a pixie?"

"That book....I had it.....over 50 years ago....how did it get into the hands of that mangy Wizard-Sensei ?,"Irakel questioned herself out loud, "...Jin....? It's been a while Jin hasn't it? Do you remember me?"  

Glow In The Dark Pixie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items