Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:16 pm

Jace-Elloner
Lehi_Dreagon
Lehi climbs out a window at the end of the hall and gets on the roof. *Okay I need to collect myself here.* Lehi sits on the roof staring down but not seeing what was infront of him. It was almost like Lehi was asleep but he was not.

Climbs out to where Lehi is, "Are you okay?" he asks coming to sit beside him, "Ya'know it may be none of my business what happened to bring you here, but I would like to know. I want to make friends here and I figured bringing up the reasons we're all here would be the best way." He offers his hand to Lehi. "Friends?"

Lehi looks up at him and takes his hand. "Alright but you need to understand when I need my space it's a wise choice to give me that space."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:24 pm

Name:nioie
personality:shy, innocent, curious, forgetful
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Element: water

nioie

nioie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:29 pm

A late starter in her new school walking up the path in her knew brown dress red striped stockings and her brown boots. Carrying an arm load of books she opened the door to seea hustle and bustle of student activity everwhere. Students usuing there elments revewing work and running around screaming. She seemed to shrink back into herself as she walked off to the main office to get her class schedule
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:51 am

he looked down and saw a girl running for the school, being distracted he hit himself with the fireball

"ow...hmm Damn signing up and everything"

He ran at the edge of the roof and slowly glided down and ran inside as he touched down

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

i-am-a-dreadnaught

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:14 am

vincent is sitting in the main office, waiting for the word on if he can be enrolled into this school for gifted students. he also believes that he's in trouble because he didn't bring his necesary supplies. he's still thinking about the skill it takes to spin on one hand while having your body completly straight above it.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:44 am

Red swiftly floated into the main office, and sifted through the lesson plans and took his while signing in that he had arrived at school and floated out again

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

nioie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:59 am

Reaching the office atlast setting her books down on the counter to find her schedue it lay atop a stack of paperswith her name upon it stuffing it into her pocket walking out of the officefinding a large garden with trees a fountian and other things thinking to rest she sets her books down and lies under one of the trees tiliting her head and closeing her eyes compleltly relaxed
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:20 pm

in the middle of the crowd outside the office, Red decided to have soom chaos, he made sure the girl he saw had left the cupped his hands into fists, combing the air and fire to make smoke((going by runescape element combos here))

checking for the girl again, as he didnt want a new student to get even more confused, he saw nothing and dropped the smoke expanding it rapidly before slowly and calmly walking through the chaotic screams to the courtyard

yes he had submitted to the prankster at heart, now that little voice owed him a cookie blaugh

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

nioie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:25 pm

opening her eyes revealed a boy coming into the courtyard walking camlyly but having a micheavious smile upon her face following him with her eyes making makeing no other movements to let him know she was there.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:43 pm

smoke began billoing out of the door, and peopole ran screaming, some more confident elementalists fixing the proble, and trying to find the source of the smoke

Red just sat down by a tree and took out a sketch pad from his bag. h began to draw...

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

nioie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:46 pm

Nioie seeing the mayham couldnt supress her laughter and busrt out giggling it was one of the funniest things shed seen in a long time she was going to love this school
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:47 pm

vincent walks out of the main office with his staff in hand, and his schedule in the other. he didn't seem to notice the smoke nearby while he walked forward, reading his schedule. while he reads it, he mumbles the names of the teacher and the room that it's in. then he puts the paper into his satchel and continues walking, realizing that he was unintentionally following a guy who was following a girl.

i-am-a-dreadnaught

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:57 pm

Red smiled at the laughter, he had just finished, a girl long hair wearing clothes simaler to his, with a sword...raised like in challenging somone

he looked up to see the full extent of his mischief, ah the chaos he loved it...and snickered too
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:03 pm

From the other side of the tree comes her voice"It was you wasnt it? The one who started the smoke...its genius and no one would have suspected you if it wasnt for the gleein your eyes I saw earlier"she said still laughing

nioie

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:09 pm

he turned towards her

"yup, i love a bit of chaos now and then."

he was smiling, as he turned over another page and began to draw again this time someone else
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games