Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:23 am
Lyria883
Kaden held on tightly to Inwe and Raylana, steading her and himself. "Where are we going to go? We can't run from him forever," he said through the wind leaning into Raylana's ear so she could hear him.
"i dont know" she said "but we wont run forever, i'll have a word with him when we get back"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:41 am
Kojay heads towards thevoices he hears  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:35 pm
Inwe landed with a soft thud infront of the castle. She let everyone off and transformed back into herself, execpt wearing silver and gold robes. "Speak to him not. I shall find him myself," She said gracefully. Inwe steped away quickly and quietly as elves do.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:32 pm
kojay fell down and passed out  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:12 pm
Kojay
kojay fell down and passed out

Jaden evicted him from the castle and pined a spell on his nose to keep him out "good day sir but you been making way too much truble"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:57 pm
Kaden nodded to Inwe. "It's been a bit crazy, I havn't been able to tell you what I wanted to, but I think I should leavei t for when we have more time. I don't think Kojay knows your with me. Why don't you rush inside, and I'll stay here for now. Sound ok" he asked after turning to Raylana when they were alone infornt of the castle besides the little dragon.  

Lyria883

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:39 am
kojay wakes up, "well thats the last time i'll use dark magic for power...." he looks at his nose "Oh crap"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:20 am
Jaden cleas the castle its a big mes what with dark magic and dragons and all.  

kaykeyser
Crew

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:15 am
Lyria883
Kaden nodded to Inwe. "It's been a bit crazy, I havn't been able to tell you what I wanted to, but I think I should leavei t for when we have more time. I don't think Kojay knows your with me. Why don't you rush inside, and I'll stay here for now. Sound ok" he asked after turning to Raylana when they were alone infornt of the castle besides the little dragon.
"why dont you tell me now that we have a moment?" she asked softly. she smiled at him, thinking that there wasnt much he could say that would change her opinion of him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:47 pm
Inwe stepped softly toward Kojay. She shimmered softly, like...Like moonlight. "Kojay. Greater power is not for your doing," she whispered softly. Almost sing song like.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:57 pm
"if i don't... who will?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:45 pm
"That is something I do not know," Inwe came closer. She touched his nose and the pine on his nose dissappeared but reappeared on his ear. She touched his lips with a shimmering finger and planted a kiss on his cheek. With out another word she disappeared.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Yinala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:18 am
Yuri felt herself transforming, but instead of the agony she used to feel and the worry she would hurt some one as a dragon left her. She didnt care anymore. As a dragon she felt free and powerful. One of the greatest feelings she had ever felt. And she wanted more. She spread her navy wings and rose into the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:53 am
kojay smiled andthen suddenly started to fade away and layed down in the grass for a nice nap.  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:01 pm
Inwe appeared next to Jaden and started to help him clean. "A bit of magic can't help can it?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games